• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL I'd like to see that, or to Axe's clutch matches. fdkajfkdas too good.

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Apex was fun. Need to do this again.

@roller: cool house and posters

@leaf: *makes sonic adventure 2 johns in vain at leaf*, lol (I still epic warlocked punched you)

@ussi and san and Chudat: you all make f-smash and f-tilt kills look "too" easy.

@pikapika: f-smash and d-smash... good game. and you are one s***-tall indian! lol

@FZ: You "stomped them nuts", man. Warlock punched you too. ^_^

@Mister E: Drive better... lol. j/k (half-j/k). Did you get pharrox?

@Kenny: Good stuff, man. Enjoy those dollars and braggin' rights while you can. I'll get ya >:D *runs off to play around w/ semi-random skullbash shenanigans* (After praxis, skull bash actually works for a while for me in a friendly against Nicole's peach ^_^)

@Jash: slippery little booger you, lol. Thanks for the Toon Link practice.

@Praxis/D.pch/Nicolepeach: I'll get you guys without camping gayness someday... someday.... (thanks nicole and D.pch for helpin me with the matchup after pools).

@Metaknights: Good games, I'll laugh when you guys do lose.... lol.

@Japanese players: Kimi-tachi wa totemo hai-ai.

@All the marths at the tournament that I've slain on the side: Swat more t-jolts, needs more tippers, watch mikehaze, Dr. peepee, kadaj, leemartin, etc.... You guys can do it.

@Tutu and Earth's shiek: This isn't melee! ..... props!

@Top 25 of Apex: You guys gave us a good show. Thank you all.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm asking people right now to please take down any videos they got from the livestream. We're going to start uploading them very soon. Grand finals winners finals, and losers finals will be uploaded first.

that means you to Kel even though you techinically didn't record the livestream.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
someone explain those 2 for me lol

and qft on the pierce part

ABC special DI is 9 o clock on the face of a clock, where you get hit sideways and fly DIRECTLY to the left.

Midnight snack is when you get hit vertically and fly straight up. aka midnight on a clock.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
33rd :( Got *****... Maybe next time I'll know I made it into bracket :chuckle: I came really late on Sunday thinking I got knocked out in second round of pools and had to immediately play Silent Wolf and Chops on no warm up :embarrass:

Time for shout outs though because it was an amazing weekend anyway

Tati/Danny/Benny/D1: My *****s. It was madd fun getting twisted in the car on our way to the hotel at 5 in the morning on friday, even though we all felt like **** because of that the entire first day :chuckle: You guys always know how to crack me up, and I'll try to come out to your next smashfest for sure.

Savedge/Chillin/Tope/Cyrain/G-reg: Good times. You guys are all madd chill. Tope you have a nice sack :laugh: Nice MMs (G-reg we gotta play next time) Smoke breaks were legit. See you guys next time hopefully.

Chris/Flux: Fun getting ****ed up with you guys all weekend :laugh: Despite that one time we thought someone was watching us in the car LOL :embarrass: We got it next time, Fox Frenzyyy

Milktea: See you at RoM3? Fun hanging out as always. This time was a bit more adventurous seeing as we got to run away from security :laugh: Thanks for getting coffee with my hungover self everyday hahah

Darc: I can't wait for that video of you dancing to be uploaded somewhere

Cactus: <3 Sorry for having to be carried LOL you're too good. See ya when I see ya bud.

Ultimascout: Good seeing you. It was fun hanging out, thanks for the last minute housing! Srsly though, I can't thank you enough for everything man.

Vanity angel: nice to meet you man. Maybe we will meet again one day!

SamusExplorer: You the man! Good seeing you again!

Everyone in SamusExplorer's room Friday night: Good times. Seeing smashers doing other things besides smashing aka cracking 40s and passing blunts always brings a tear to my eye :laugh:

G/Aziz/Jesus/Brian: Always good seeing my nyc *****s.

Mango/Lucky: Nice hanging out. You guys are ****.

NC Catfish: You guys are great, see ya next time!

Everyone on Saturday night: Fun times in the parking lot and hotel.

Banks/Th0rn: Always a pleasure.

Chops: My spanish brother from another mother. Good seeing you as always. We're gonna ****!

Col Bol: Nice meeting you bro, ggs. I am definitely down to team with you sometime. See ya in the future.

Eggz/SilentWolf: You guys are both madd good. Definitely gonna play again at the next one!

Mofo: Good seeing you man! GGs. Your Ness is so ****ing ****...

Nintendude: You should have made it into bracket instead of me :( GGs you ***** me :laugh:

Canadians aka I.B./Kage/Blunted/Unknown/Raynex/Sanuzi: Good seeing you guys as always. You're all madd good it's a bit scary.

Swift: Good games as always. Maybe we'll both play WoW sometime :chuckle:

MacD: I'll get you next time! :laugh: GGs

Alex Strife/Plank/Brian/Crismas/rest of the staff: Congratulations on throwing the best tournament ever!

Anyone I forgot: I love you all

Lobos

Smash Master
My shout-outs

Shouts outs!

First thank you Alex and Crismas! It was fun and a nice road trip for me and my family!

Thank you Calvin and Matt and the rest of VGBootCamp! JLB fo Lyfe!

Good stuff MD/VA with the melee side of the tourney!

Good stuff TKO, Coney, and other livestream commentators.

Good **** Chu and June for 2nd in teams......md/va ****** dubs while NJ/NY sit back and watch.

Good **** brawl -.........that game should never be played for money ever again.

Dmbrandon you funny mother****er lol

Doom you pretty boy mother****er lol

My NY bros - Always fun to hang and talk to you guys!

My NJ hoes - It was worth the trip to come to your home and watch all your money go to other regions :p

Lee Martin - always a pleasure.....mad that I had to leave or else I would have whooped that captain falcon in minus :laugh:

Texas - ***** in EC vs WC but got ***** in singles GGs dat ike!

Jerm - Nice meeting you finally! Good **** in singles!

Jash - Had that piano down........good times as always

Kingtoon - You still beast despite that 2nd round death pool

Toonysonic - Nice playing you in those friendlies

EMUkiller - dat MK.....thanks for the friendlies

Hungry Box - Nice seeing you again......nice piano playing, you got my daughter to sit and listen LOL

Phillyrider - NO I DONT DO MMs LOL

G-reg - Get at me on that starcraft 2!

Random people that I played but I didnt get your names - GGs

People I forgot.... i'm sorry let me know and I'll give you a shout out!

Overall this was an awesome tourney even tho I only entered brawl -......watching stuff go down and helping out was fun.

Also shout out to my daughter and gf for coming with me! My daughter talking on the mic was the highlight of my weekend,

Thanks Everyone!

P.S. Stream monsters umad!:p

MBlaze

Smash Champion
**** was ill, not gonna lie, easily best tourney for me.

Shoutouts (In no particular order.... maybe):

Cyber: Thanks for bringing meh, we gotta start training with better people than we are now, we got like no exp lol. We gonna get up there though.

Shado: Lmfao mah dude, nice meetin you, we trollin each other all this time I didn't expect for **** to go good the way it did. Whenever you in NY/NJ area lemme know.

Koolaid: Cool meetin you, u small son loool nah u gud

TKO: lmao my ***, with them TO skills, why aren't you a TO yet? Either way heard the parties were on point but I couldn't make them, next time we at something we gotta chill.

T.O.Joe: Good finally meetin you, I get he same reaction from you that I do from like 95% of the people that meet me, why do I come off to be a small guy? Idk rofl I probably **** around too much online but all love.

Teevee: Good seein you again my dude, same to you we gotta party.

PatG: You already know what it is man lol, Idk if you back in NY or not but if you are we can go out to a club, smoke, drink, w/e you want my dude lol good seein you.

Vato: Good finally meetin you, shame we live in diff coasts because I can tell from the short time we was chillin we would be great friends. Hope the money helped you and you got home safe and what not. But coasts don't separate friends so what am I sayin lol, nice meetin you.

Speed: Lmao this guy, #DUCKQUACK (/insidejoke) but yeah I gotta hit up MD/VA sometime, this region seems more chill than mine. Good meetin you, finally we did meant to for a long as time right? lol

Anti: rofl actin mad black durin the livestream matches, good seein you.

Gnes: Glad to finally meet you, I didn't expect you to be black too for some reason lmao.. good real conversation tho, I'ma keep wit it thank you.

Verm: Nice to finally meet you, who woulda thought the guy I was talking **** to over on MPH when I was dumb as hell I'd be meeting like 5 years later lol. Changed much since then for the better and more of a pleasure to deal with to say the least huh? ;P

Skip: Uhh good seein you and all, you my *** too but you should watch the context of how **** comes out, real talk.. :I

Blacka: Be mad at bananas more, idgaf.

Boss: Tiitty fleeeeeiiiiiip rofl

Logic: Good friendlies, lmao at that oli vs diddy

San: Good ****, u ****. Nice to meet you finally too, shoulda introduced each other at Viridian 7. lol

Trela: Thanks for the friendlies, didn't save me though. >_______<

Will: Lol that DK plushie, I wants me a diddy one, we gotta start trainin soon mah dude.

NinjaLink: Hopefully you get back to where you was at and I get myself back on track too, bout time for it, way overdue. Always good seein you my "***-ger" lool

Junebug: Dam u lol, nice meeting you tho son.

Snakeee: Thanks for words of encouragement and cheering me up, I know I give up when **** is too much in this game lol my attention span only stretches so far along with some BS I already put up wit.

Xionix: Good ****, I'll be back tho. lol

Zucco: I like how you **** talked me and complimented me at the same time during my match, I'll be back for your matches loooooooooool <3 Na real talk I took no offence

Y.B.M.: WILL SMITH! lol you said I look like him too, lmao too good, good seein you, cool controller things btw.

Larry, SK92: Good shizz, good seein you again larry, good meetin you SK.

Minty: Lmfaoooooo I apologize for the banana again but glad you wasn't that mad about it, as long as you've known me you shoulda seen something like that coming though x) Look on Kirin's face was funny as hell not gonna lie either. rofl

Hippie: Lol good seein you mang, forgot to play you.

Vinnie: Mornin' to you too

Atomsk: Good job lol, and I'm jealous of your pillow >:(

Allied: Lol mang I wish I woulda came with you but I couldn't, happy birthday again yo, sorry I wasn't there to say it to you.

Fats: LMFAO this guy, too good, you remind me of Waldo for some reason though, probably because yall are both funny as hell.

Bionic Sonic: I forgot to introduce myself dude, my fault, good luck with you after apex son.

C. Awesum: Yeah you liked me punkin you like that in front of yo daddy right? LOOOL na good finally meetin you, you look older than you are tho.

Malcolm: Good Job mang, liking the Wario hat too.

D1: Lmfao man it's always good seein you, makin the tourneys live-er, pro commentating.

Punishment Divine: You got better, good job takin a game off of Gnes, good seein you.

Coney: Lol good seein you man, gotta hit up Md/va more and be no stranger, I'll be in yall chat more lol.

Nakat: Good seein you mah dude, we should play more.

Japanese Players: **** yall are pretty good for playing for honor rofl. Imagine if money was on the line for your tourneys, would you be even better? O_O

And that's about i-*

FlameWaveK.: Lmfao nah last but*certainty not least, I didn't forget you. :3 Was great finally meeting one of my great friends, shoulda hanged wit you more tho lol. I apologize for doubles, I feel like I let you down in that by not playin right. Well hope to chill again real soon but we always in contact anyway lol. Oh yeah, mad **** get trapped. looooool <3

To everyone else and anyone I forgot, nice seein you, had a great time at this tourney, once again without a doubt my best tourney real talk. Even tho the seeding was a 100% complete and utter sewage waste of compiled material. Serioulsy GOD-****. :I lol Alex nonetheless great tourney, you always throw good ones, seeding wasn't your fault anyway so it shouldn't be declining your credibility. Also ONE OF MY BEST BIRTHDAYS! <3 18 now. ;)

Also for any smashers I had problems wit, I'm squashin all that after this, life too short and holding regrets and grudges and carryin on like that. Time I grow closer to my region instead of hating it. Not even like I'm not chill with many of you anyway so it's all good now.

I'ma also start playing people in this game again so I can get good. :\ I got tech **** down but no exp besides wi-fi, time to change all that, 18 I can go places now so hit me up.

To those who think I'm pissed most the time or too quiet, I'm not lol. I have a thing about me where I don't talk that much sometimes because I'm often lost in thoughts, I usually don't speak unless spoken to, just how it goes wit me. If you thought I didn't feel like speaking as much to you or that I was mad about something or not in the mood, telling you right now I wasn't lol. I always got a kinda serious look to me but I'm always open for conversation.

Anyway thats it for me, good ****, peace. ~

From my aib blog.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
EDIT: Wassup Hippie ^^^ <3

======

So Apex was amazing for me.

I was the person strutting around in the lucario hat.

It would take the cake for best tournament ever for me had I not have to leave before the 3rd day =(

Alex strife is an amazing TO

The flight to and from was pretty ****ty though not gonna lie.

don't even wanna talk about them.

Anyways... without further adieu.

SHOUTOUTS:

Lucarios:

Zucco: I'm Taller then you! haha it was fun meeting you. SSF4 friendlies were great and you're

pretty cool irl ;o

Watching you beast CO18 later in the 2nd night was ****.

Ksizzle: You're hellllla tight. Exceeded my expectations in chill.

I found your SD too!

=D

too bad we never got to that teaching, but at least I know how to get in contact w/ you now.

-- Nairo: You're ksizzle's brother, didn't get to talk to you much, you seemed chill ;o

Trela: You nod a lot LOL, That hat is tight lol. I never got to asking you about mulan's signifigance

though. Chiilll.

Lee Martin: You looked different then I thought you would, Amazing hair though, GOOD **** BEATING RAIN WITH

LUCARIO AND TAKING DOUBLES <3 bes luc.

Alex: You followed me around all day my son. :> coool kid <3 thanks for getting us a ride to the hotel and

offering to pay for me if I slept in will's room.

iRJi: I didn't expect you to be black LOL, totally different person irl, you were tougher then I thought im

MMs too. Cool Guy.

PatG: You ***** me in MMs! Amazing Luc/ZSS, going to Subway was tight.

HyperEnergy: We only talked for a little but thanks for the advice in doubles pools even if it didn't help

much.

Junebug: We didn't talk that much buuuuuuuuuuut good stuff ****** it in doubles.

Snake aint that bad :>

Zao: You were fun to hang around, I see you had to go before the 3rd day too :< I know how it feels.

Cloudy: We didn't get to talk much :< but it was nice seeing you again!

Shippo: I don't get the shippo chant. I really don't, it was nice meeting you irl, I'm as tall as you ;o

Other misc people I knew before apex:

Mblaze: Dude it was maaaaaaaad tight hanging out with you, too bad you didn't make it out of R1 of pools :<

Don't give up hope! teaming with you was fun too.

Vermanubis: Dude you're tall, AMAZING ARM WRESTLING CHAMPION. Great Ganon that I lost to in friendlies LOL

</3

Ninjalink: thanks for showing me the Wavebounce thing man, it was great playing you too.

Malcolm: **** you funny irl LOL, nice meeting you.

Olimars:

Logic: see Pool 1 shoutouts

Fino: vVv Olimaaaaaaaaaar, **** can't believe I dropped that set.

.Com: Coooool guy and Coooool TO.

Round 1 Pool 7.

Logic: **** son you ***** me :< ****ing frigate flipping and not flipping back, haha no johns though ;>
one of the better olimars I've played.

Doom: Nice Meta, YUGIOH CARDS!

Fishy: Nice ROB I guess.

Thunderstorm: Luigi sooooo annnoying </3 I think this was the set that actually got me the most worked up

since I ****ed up game 1 LOL. nice weegee.

Leaf: Cool Guy! nice Pikachu bandana, even though its supposed to be a hat ;o

Conti: LATE ARRIVAL AND NAME MISPELLING YEEEEEEE. lol.

Round 2 Pool I forget the number.

Chu: Round 1 was sooo close, nice set playing with you.

Nakat: Fox :X such a difficult MU, Pocket MK surprised me lol.

Holy: You destroyed me lol :x I need to get better at that MK MU.

Koolaid: I have no ideaaaaa what to do agaisnt pit woaaaaaaaaaah, for reals though Amazing pit.

RizMF: Good Games I guess? Briiiiinstaaaaaaaaaaar D:

Other:

Jash: Papa jash! <3 lol you're hella cool lol fun fun fun games.

Hippiedude: Filipino lookalikes, ****, long lost brother for sure ;o I had fun during our friendlies lol.

Shadow: We didn't talk much but you seemed pretty cool.

Dark Pch: Raz wanted to talk to you so I let him, Goooood stuff VS Rain.

Blacka: RANDOM DITTO TEAMS MM YEAHUHZ. GGs in the normal MM too I guess.

Minty: Good stuff ****** me and blazey in teams, I'M REALLY SORRY I LET BLAZE THROW THAT BANANA I DIDN'T

KNOW YOU WERE EATING LOL </3

Inui: your set VS Swordgard was funny, didn't talk much at all.

Atomsk: Didn't get to talk much but it was nice seeing you again and actually talking to you a bit.

JG Wentworth: Thaaaaaanks for letting me on Tourney Fixx :3 Coool Guy yo.

Dynomite: HAT SWITCH, haha cool guy.

Neo: INVISIBLE SIGNATURE

Pierce: We didn't get to talk D: lameos, I only saw you once I think.

San: it was fun playing you in doubles friendlies lol, DOUBLE IKE.

SoCal/WC:

Praxis: **** that peach MU LOL </3 it was nice playing you and seeing you after awhile.

Larry: GOOD **** ON 1ST, Larry you da bess <3

Nexus: Stop MMing people so much lol :x you're starting to get a name for yourself, and its not a good one.

Vato: it was nice hanging with you and blaze at the food court, We did the same in pools I think.
Thanks for the support in pools.

Fox16: I was kinda worried because I heard the cops on the same floor as you guys were drinking LOL.
thanks for the moral support in pools.

Natsu: Didn't think I'd see you here haha.

Eggz: woah our pools were next to eachother in brawl, I heard you knocked out mango in melee!

Silent Wolf: whomg I met silent wolf.

The Artists:

The one with the prints: THE LUCKY LAST LUCARIO PRINT YES.

The one with the stickers: Your stickers were legit.

I didn't catch your name though, if anyone knows the name of the above 2 artists I'd really like to know.

Copied and pasted from a .txt file whomg.

If I forgot anyone I apologize.

I have a really bad memory.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
It was a fun tourney!

Shoutouts-

Junebug: great to meet you and play you! You're too good
Kaffei: great to finally meet you in person and play you!
TLs- I already gave you shoutouts =P
San-it was great to meet you and play you. Great Ike
Speed-too bad we didn't get to play but it was nice meeting you
Shado-didn't get to play you but it was nice meeting you
Hippiedude, MTT, Rust, Stab, and Seagull-great to finally meet you all
Axe-nice meeting you, I'll play you someday.
Logic-nice to meet you and play you! Great Olimar
Jtails-good matches, great Ness
And I forget everybody else...too many people :laugh:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to My pool
Mango: I don't doubt anymore, you definitely have perfect spacing. Good **** man.

Kyu Puff: Good stuff, close matches. I've never really fought good ice climbers before our pools match so i will rematch again with match up knowledge.

Doll: Definitely didn't expect you to be such a hard peach, I'll have to try again :)

Boxob: Hope you had a fun time, I had fun in our pools match.

Malfunkshun: Nice falco, try to shine out of sheild instead of rolling and when approaching try to laser to grab or shine grab, it catches people off guard.

JDOG: Also Nice falco, just try to be more aggressive. You like to fsmash, just take the time to set the fsmash up instead of waiting for me to come close, at that point it is predictable.

Shoutouts

Axe: You're such a nice guy, and we had some mad good falco dittos. Definitely come back to east coast asap, we need to play properly this time!

Metal Reeper: Nice *** falco for your first tourney, if you come to more you will see your skill skyrocket

Ranmaru: Your doc is getting better. Keep it up man.

Aicila: You have what it takes to make a good falco player, Just by your initial reaction and movements although you still have a lot to learn, I can tell falco is the character for you. I expect you to follow through and i see you definitely making it far as a tourney player :)

SmashMac: Best doc! I learned so much from playing your doc, thanks a lot for coming I hope my donation helped out :)

Shiz: you still got it man, you were my first guess to take first. Definitely try to come down to rom and pound if you have the time.

Epsilon.: It was good to play you man, beast recording setup and friendlies, can't wait till the next tourney we're both at.

Eggm: Thanks for the ride man you come through each time. Good**** on taking Ninth, imagine how you would've done at your absolute maximum.

StriCNYNE: Sorry you got gayed from the bracket. (Apparently someone didn't stric in the bracket because he didn't get a name tag, so they thought that he wasn't here. There was no name tag made for him in the beginning, so he was doomed to begin with. At least you got your refund.

PP: Never got to play you :( Next time.

Kage: Nice matches man, your ganon is the hardest one i've fought. Your're the only ganondorf that beats me.

Animal: Your fox is too fast, I'll come back when I get more practice against fast foxes.

Lucky: Same as above

YEAH!: Good games, soon to be another top falco. Don't worry the vids are going up soon.

Alex Strife & Crismas: You guys are official untouchable gods

Dogysamich: Yo commentate on my setup at rom, It will be right at the front so it will be easier to get people to play on my setup :)

Nando: We went a little more even now, step it up you're supposed to **** me like you've been doing the past few tournaments lol

KeepSpeedN: Come down with yours bros next tourney :)

Hungrybox: GGs and congratulations on winning.

Nintendude: GGs, I'll come back as the ice climber slayer. Oh and are you from the old Nsider?

FullMetal: You're alot better than i thought you'd be, and i thought you would be great to begin with :)

D1: Yo we gotta get more matches, you're fox is mad beast. You don't want it on FD tho lol.

Tw1n - You're the man, we needed to get some friendlies, next time tho.

Twin_A - LOL the world is coming to an end when you realize that our best rapper is white and best golfer is black.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Shoutouts coming sometime.

Had a lot of fun. Good **** to Alex, Alukard, Plank, and all the other TOs.

My memory card disappeared at this, if anyone finds a plain, all black memory card with just Double Dash, Melee, and maybe one other game, it's probably mine. Lemme know if you find it :(.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
shoutouts:

first and foremost to the community. 1500 people watching the stream, i got so much love for my falcon and for my commentary, i love all of you for keeping this community alive and well, and i appreciate the love i got as a player, hype man and commentator. i won't let you guys down, expect big things from me in the future.

to VGbootcamp, alex strife for running one hell of a tournament, getting that prog commentary going on the stream, as well as recruiting that dude prog for P5 hype.

to the ETI kids who were there and in the stream, much LLove.
now that we're past the 9-5 shades...i'm a living legend and i'm known as a bad dude

scorpion master - still a monster, you're too good and humble, unlike that mango ***** that was too much of a ***** to enter singles
mango - you can eat a ****, fun mms though. but seriously, eat a ****. wendys was too good, but we should have waited for scorp.
Lucky - good stuff, only got one friendly in, some teams friendlies, that batman combo is dumb, i'm stealing it.
Mew2King - hope you found everything, my ice climbers ****, get at the young adult.
Jman - going to get that training from you eventually, i swear
Armada - i know 2nd wasn't what you were hoping for, but you were impressive as always. seeing you two weeks in a row and how dominant...its ****ing scary. good set in teams.
Aniolas - from tunes to apex, you went from my least favorite person to play to most favorite. good times man, get home safe, and can't wait until P5, money match. :p
Hax - hax money? nah. hax murder? nah. hax massacre? YEAH *****. good stuff, proud as always, but you can rise higher. qdoba.
hbox - buying cocaine, strippers, and strippers on cocaine. congrats my dude.
Dr.PeePee - from white castle, to money matches, to "DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN," i was a fan at rom 2, i'm a fanatic at apex. congrats, next time, armada is yours. then the world.
Unknown522 + Raynex - too good. you forgot my donuts, so i hate you. but too good. fun mms. slowly learning from both of you.
Dashizwiz - "Oh wow, Wesley Snipes. That was pretty good. NOW LET ME TRY" you are a beast, a monster, all of the above. a pleasure scaring white women with you.
Axe - YOU DID IT FOR THE *****S. great job my dude, you are scary to watch, i don't even know what you're thinking about half the time, you've probably got the best metagame in mouse trap.
taj - you're like 18 feet tall, and i think i saw you in a jay-z album's liner notes. beast.
Colbol - monster. my dude. monster. mad fun, no friendlies for like the 2nd tourney in a row, but its aight, i'll play you when i come to FL.
chopz - se llama juan, necesita jugar conmigo mas, no homo.
G$ + Alukard - mad fun set in doubles, i knew that marf was coming out. i learn so much from both of you, but too bad THIS ***** LIVES 3 MINTUES FROM MY HOUSE AND NEVER WANTS TO PLAY BECAUSE TONY HAWK IS ON TV
DoH aka American Idol - get home safe my dude, best car ride ever, I don't think M2K was ready for our vocals.
wobbles - yeah, i'm going to hate lol. nah, good stuff, you made yourself a villain, and i happen to cheer for the bad guy. much respect.
Darc + Th0rn - DO IT FOR THE *****S. good pools set thorn, gotta play again eventually. darc, ETI all day.
Diakonos - you are a monster, plain and simple. what more needs to be said. going to play you some more before you leave.
Kage the Warrior - good stuff ducking out on our money match. next time, though.
Tag$ + Cactuar - i have one of your controllers and i'm confused as to who.
Tope + Cyrain - tope, sucks abotu the controller, you gotta come back with a vengeance. cyrain, good stuff, been thinking about what you two were saying at those spocs a lot, hopefully i can apply it more.
Vanz - ryze too good. just nuking all day.
Zhu - "I thought you'd be whiter."
Hyuga + MacD - much love to you two. didn't play against either of you, but i guess i have to come to WC to do that.
FullMetal + S0FT - **** you two. [scientology]. nah, kidding. much respect to both of you.
Eggm - as a canadian at heart, **** you. i will avenge my brethern for the RCMP. Plank - good stuff running stuff, and i'm collabing with a couple of people already.
Eggz + SilentWolf - again, didn't play either of you, but big fans. SW definitely styled on some cats.
Blunted_object10 + Vanity Angel - BO, my dude, a fan. VA, the man with the voice of the seraphim. get home safe to both of you.
ChillinDude829 + ChuDat - welcome back.
Doyoung + Spam - one day, doyoung. one day.
Hazz + HBK - i am disappoint.
Mofo + Pc Chris - i don't think we got you against afro chris mofo. pc, a pleasure as always.
Afro_Chris + I.B - remember the tim hortons next time, and IB, MM hazz for your faces.
Doll + Ether - thanks for the donut doll, good stuff ether, had fun commentating your pool.
Animal + Prog - [scientology]
Tec0 + Magus - tec0, don't beat yourself up. magus, you are the encyclopedia.
G-Regulate - when i get a good connection, we'll do those ippatsuman/polymar dittos. my goose game is nasty.
Fear + Poekhat - good friendlies fear, poel, we didn't play :(
Ben-Teezy + WK - when is the next club melee
Winston + Wenbo - much love.
MAF - **** you. [scientology]
Darksyde - fun commentary, you're a chill dude, we gotta play again.
Inui - now you know who i am again
Vex Kasrani - i don't lose in RPS.
Sauce + SF - good set guys, much love to you sauce for your uploads.
d1 + Nando - a tribe called rest all day. and nando, you better not give up, otherwise i'm the next captain falcon main that doesn't main captain falcon
Idea + Sanuzi - good pools set, sanuzi, you're my dog all day. idea, always see you in our streams, so much love.
Laijin + chival - you two are AMAZING people. chival comments on videos as they're being played.
CopyCat + Pakman - everytime i play pakman, it brings me back to my first venture into competitive melee, down at drexel's game room. so a shoutout that extends past pakman to all of philly smash, lunar, the future of it, cactuar/pakman/scar/chibo/vex/will/chocobo, all of those guys that got me into this scene.
Nintendude1189 + SwiftBass - nintendude is magus jr. he knows too much. swiftbass, qdoba all day. and why are qdoba girls always amazing?
Stab - very impressed, we should have played instead of recorded :p
shippo + japan - that was the most awkward pair of trips too and from the airport. prog ichiban.
socal brawler i picked up from the airport - get home safe, hope you saw everything NYC had to offer and you got that pizza
vist/vudujin - great stuff luigis.
smashmac/dogysamich - two of my primary idols when i started this game, was an honor to meet and commentate with the both of you.
spife - get a cereal bowl, some saturday morning cartoons, you're looking mad breakfast. plus this chair right here has crazy peach techskill.
crismas - i never got that sticker, i'll get it eventually.
thumbs - C is for cookie.
will, kirinblaze, boxob, blarfenzo, smashjin, over9000, codi, lefty, animal, g$, project, honeybadger, tipman, to everyone else from LI - 516/631, time to stand up and be recognized. [scientology]

TFS - those ****ups: [scientology]

brawlers - cool dudes, respect.

to anyone i forgot, i'm tired, i have uploads to do before work, and i need to eat. my bad.

[game theory]

chred2akrisp, where you at?

[scientology]

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you really need to keep quiet. I had to switch from Melee to Brawl the entire time and they said I had to fight Wobbles right after Wobbles beat Shiz and then they called me for Brawl. I didn't want to constantly go from Melee to Brawl to Melee because it would not let me do well and would stop me from being able to win. Lain only plays Brawl and was there, so I was waiting on him a few minutes and then told them to announce the 6 minute thing (which there should be no problem for, since he was in that room) because I don't want to lose a lot of potential Melee warm-up time. I had no bad intentions I was trying to make sure things happened and got done
look regardless of what you say...we still waited for you waaaay longer then we waited for lain

we didnt even start threartening DQ's untill it started taking you 45 mins-1 hour just to do one match...and I understand that you entered both brawl and melee but so did like 3 other players and I didn't see any of them get called for DQ's or anything

lain wanted a 2 minute break after a match he just got finish playing and then you come bouncing in and after one minute have the nerve to say "can we get that 6 minute warning"

now look at it from the outside and not the "victims" side and tell me thats not assholish

we wait for you for 45 mins but we wait for lain for 2 and DQ? word? I feel you. good logic imo.

Annnnnd it begins. Lmao
LMFAOOOO this nikkah TKO XDDDD

shoutouts to tko for being most well dressed freshest smasher out of the 3 days xDD
yo this is just tourney clothes...lol i still like to match my shirt and shoes though buuuuuut.

Nahh dawg, that title goes to either
Rain
Earth
The Japan swag was just 2 much...lol

No, no, no, no, no, no, no..... I was easily the freshest and well dressed smasher... Not to mention the most prettiest and baddest motherfukkas of all time...
yea and the same ***** that dissed me hardcore on a friendly

this ***** y.b.m. just got finish playing chu right so I was like you wanna play and he was like naw im good. THEN LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER this ***** is playing...I feel you Y.b.M.....i feel you

and you didnt even party with us but thats forgivable...if you was tired you was tired
TKO: lmao my ***, with them TO skills, why aren't you a TO yet? Either way heard the parties were on point but I couldn't make them, next time we at something we gotta chill.
ay...I really only like calling out matches...TOing (As far as making brackets and stuff.) I probably would be good at...however I think the next time chibo seeds and **** Tant and I should get the final lookover on that **** because some of these pools were just horrible...half of them had novelty dittos in it for no reason...Falco v Falco Peach v Peach Pika v Pika...thats just stupid and then Sassy (zss) with 2 FAlCO's in his pool good stuff chibo...good stuff...

Your daughter was beyond adorable yo....

Shoutouts to her.
QFT...lobos daughter MAD CUTE...lol

MBlaze

Smash Champion
ay...I really only like calling out matches...TOing (As far as making brackets and stuff.) I probably would be good at...however I think the next time chibo seeds and **** Tant and I should get the final lookover on that **** because some of these pools were just horrible...half of them had novelty dittos in it for no reason...Falco v Falco Peach v Peach Pika v Pika...thats just stupid and then Sassy (zss) with 2 FAlCO's in his pool good stuff chibo...good stuff...
He did it to me, Xionix and me in the same pool, 2 diddys. ***** doesn't know how to seed for ****, cept when it comes to himself of course.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its not even about characters...its just about whos seeded where anyway

chibo put himself as an 8...do you know whoelse was apparently an 8

ANTI

ANTI and chibo are clearly not on the same level

and thats just an example I'm pretty sure it got worst then that....I mean its nice to have someone who actually wants to do this whole seeding mess but dont half *** the seeding if you are going to do it.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I can understand complaining about death pools, but complaining because theres 2 diddies/ 2falcos or a zss with 2 falcos is too much. /:

edit: considering chibo beat the person who got 2nd at this whole tournament I don't see whats wrong with that. The real upset was when he didnt make it out of pools.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Im pretty sure A ZSS vs LARRY AND RAIN is clearly a death pool

and larry and rain should've never happened in pools atleast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom