• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I saved all my 2nd pool matches to someone's Wii. It was against the wall separating the Melee and Brawl sides of the venue. If anyone has matches saved involving a Cyan Yoshi and the tag "Aizu", then pleeeeeeeease get in touch with me since I REALLY want them uploaded/saved.

Shout-outs:

Everyone I played: GGs

NinjaLink - Rooooooooooob. I did better this time, though. =D

Kadaj - Amazing set. I was really nervous during it all, since it kind of decided who out of us made it through pools. Good Games.

Snakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Another really good set. Good games, and I'll have to play you again soon. =P

Kiwi - You really changed how I see the Kirby MU now. I think my heart stopped after you almost kirbycided me game 3. @_@

Zucco - For maining a character I hate.

Biglou - Now I see why Scatz is always talking about how you do amazing stuff. I need to setup hog with you next time. :laugh:

Dynomite - Sorry about pools, but you definitely came back in "tournament." You definitely have to come out here again sometime.

Sharky - You got your hair cut. :( Thanks for the coaching/support/coming to get my 17th CBR with me. **** Nair! >=[

Silent Beast - You're so asiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

RJ - Give me back my Wii! And your TV is dumb! :mad:

Sharky/Silent Beast/RJ - Amazing coaching/support team right here. Thanks a lot, guys. :)

Larry - Delfinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Congrats on taking 1st.

Brood/Rain: So much hyyyyyyyyyyyyype. I love watching you guys play.

Ksizzle - Maining a broken *** Brawl- character. >=[

Zucco - I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate your character.

Junebug - Glad I could make you want to punch someone!

diem - LOL @ our set in B-. I can't believe I got you under the stage like that. :laugh: Get me into the playtesters chat. :bee:

Coney - Our Brawl- matches were HILARIOUS. So much hype. :laugh:

Nairo - Booty.

Nakitty - Meow!

Inferno - Thanks a bunch for driving everyone we roomed with everywhere. Take it a lot easier next time.

KiraFlax - Good games. Sorry I couldn't MM, I ran out of money paying for food. @_@

GunBlade - You, Nakitty, and Cable in the bed were so homo. :laugh:

PD/vinnie/hippiedude/Kirin - Fun stuff in the parking lot. You all abandoned meeeeeeeeeee.

PD - What's up Delta?

Vinnie - Go back to GnW!

Kirin - Your Link is incredibly sexy.

Will - Your set vs. Bardul was too good. I was mad nervous watching.

Pierce - Shoutout for you being in front of the door when I woke up.

Those two Alaskans - Shout out for not paying my boy Inferno and making a mess in his car.

Anyone I forgot - There were too many people to remember. Sorry. @_@

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
To those who did the tio files for the following games

SSB64
Brawl +
Brawl -
Brawl ( ChIBO!!!!!!! )

I need those files so I can post the full results!

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Whoever's wii/sd card was setup on the huge projector has all of the money matches with RAIN saved to it. Please either upload them or PM me so I can get them from you and upload them.

Shoutouts later.

Best experience of my life, hands down.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
very few ppl gonna leave me a shoutout cuz i didnt really tell anyone my name. lol =[
i was guy wit fro n nose ring and drunk for the first time in the hotel room. fun stuff saturday night.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
To those who did the tio files for the following games

SSB64
Brawl +
Brawl -
Brawl ( ChIBO!!!!!!! )

I need those files so I can post the full results!
Whoever had the little notebook also has SSB64, Brawl+ and Brawl- tio files on it with full results

Shoutouts later!

Coney

Smash Master
i seen't it

i'll get back to it later

just doing damage control for when the world sees earth ledgehog me like a boss

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm probably not going to post full shoutouts, it'd take way too long, (and I still have my weird Columbus travel story to type out first), so I'll get as much as I can out quickly.

SLEEPYK - HOLY ****ING ****, I GOT TO SEE ****ING SLEEPYK THIS WEEKEND.

DUSTIN, TREVOR, LILIAN, JOEY (AKA LOUIS) - You 4 are the greatest road trip buddies a Daz could ever ask for.

EVERYONE I JUST MENTIONED PLUS THE REST OF MY HOTEL ROOM - The rest of this weekend that didn't encompass the tournament itself was made just as amazing with you guys around.

NEW ENGLAND BRAWL - You guys (and girls) are just way too awesome. I remember a year or so into Brawl, I felt like the scene for Brawl just didn't compare to or produce the memories I had from Melee, and you guys are just destroying that notion and stomping it in the ground. I love you all.

NEW ENGLAND MELEE - While my game choice prevented me from spending adequate time with you, I love you all as well. Even Irish Mafia.

JAPAN - I have to admit, I was one of those people who didn't think you'd perform up to par with America, and GOD **** I was way off. You're all incredible, and based on the multiple stories I've heard about you from this weekend ("DARCU! DARCU! WE ARE JAPANESE! WE ARE JAPANESE"), you all sound hilarious too. I feel lucky taking that first game from Rain's Falco, but I'll be sure to be more prepared for his Meta Knight the next time I play him.

THE LIVESTREAM - It seemed like you guys were having a fun time watching (despite that one period of time where it went down 3 times during a single hour), but I was nervous, it was my first time ever commentating. I hope everyone enjoyed it, but more importantly, I hope you show up next time :p

CONEY, TKO, EEVISU, DMBRANDON, DOOM, TANTALUS - Commentating with each one of you was a pleasure. It was fun to work around a different style of commentating, definitely kept me on my toes, haha.
I actually forgot if I commentated with Pierce >_>

FIRST ROUND POOL - GAH Cable getting revenge. Dr Granpa scaring me into Meta Knight, Roller holding his own against my MK, Skabs from Massachusetts, Phillyrider807 making me ZERO SUIT DITTO GOD DAMMIT, and ilove giving me multiple scares during our set. I hope to see you at more tournaments.

SECOND ROUND POOL - ahhhh ****

100% JUICE - That's that Juice!

ALEX STRIFE, APEX STAFF, VGBOOTCAMP - Thanks for providing me with one of the most exciting tournaments I've ever been to. The entire weekend was a blast, even Sunday where I didn't play a single game. Too good!

ANTI, DMBRANDON - So....who did you team with?

EVERYBODY I RAN INTO SATURDAY NIGHT/SUNDAY MORNING - I hope I did not annoy you :p

THAT GUY IN THE HOTEL WITH A MEGA PHONE - Still waitin' on them cops brah

NICOLE - Sorry I coached Pelca :(

PELCA - Good advice against Nicole, amirite? :)

KOOLAID - Teaming with you is like a truck, berserker.

Alright, cutting it short here. If you feel like I missed you in a shoutout, let me know and I'll make it in a part 2 post or something.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
THAT GUY IN THE HOTEL WITH A MEGA PHONE - Still waitin' on them cops brah
HAHAHAHA

Shoutouts to everyone who was in 406. You idiots just had to piss them off and indirectly got my room in hot water. Sigh.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I couldn't possibly shout out everyone I played.

Amazing tournament. Learned a lot.

Still pissed that some ******* stole my Melee. This community should be better than that.

M@v

Subarashii!
SHOUTOUTS

First off, big props to alex strife and his staff for making all this happen. It was a great tourney, exactly what I expect from him.

rest of the shoutouts:

Does Everyone Hate Falco(DEHF): I love you. no really. no homo. Your the player I look up to in this game. I'm always honored to play and watch you in person. Also your just too chill to hang with. You deserved this man, enjoy it!

Rain: I was waiting to see how good you were, and didnt disappoint. If only one of my kill moves found you in our mm, we would of had a game 3. Close set. Also, I really liked your drop off double laser technique; im going to start using it. Thanks for helping me with it too!

Earth: The other japanese player I got to play. GGs in pools; your pit is really smart. Ggs with falco vs sheik as well. I actually have sheik experience, that may be why I won that one xD.

Orion: Good luck in holland man!

future: Closest set I played all weekend. ggs, sorry I played so gay; its all mk can really do vs icies :3

Sk92: Finally got to meet/play you. gj btw!

D1: <3

San: GGs in our mm. I've never seen ike use his jab to stop illusion xP

Chibo: Its hopelesssssssssss

Vex: Main icies, even though your going to make me Q_Q because I hate them.

KT: GGs in our mm. You have the distinction of being the first person I've ever timed out LOL.

Smurf: ggs. Falco too good on rainbow. Be less aggressive vs icies; I think thats why you lost to future.

fury: ggs

Squall: ggs. proxy mine to dair was one of my favorite kills on snake ever icon_razz

Nasty: ggs your lucas has gotten a ****ton better

xzax: ggs. I still think my Falco is better than yours, but that's an issue we will have to resolve another day =P

rizmf/mister eric/holy: ggs

TO JOE: GGS NUGGUH

Will: **** you've been eating a lot of bananas since the last time we met.

OHIO: Glad you all could make it

Brood: 2 good

Verm: good meeting you

Hbox: Good **** winning apex icon_biggrin

Jband: Good friendlies man.

Tusm: ggs. I shouldn't of played you so soon after rain. My hands were still shaking a bit. Too late now though >.<

Lake: Hey guy xD. Heard you had an awesome pool <.<

Anyone I missed: ggs/nice meeting you/ill add an individual shout when I remember.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you got it. I just have the results I didnt put the money in. We let certain people ( bout 2-5 each game ) enter free cause they helped a LOT.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Posting videos at
www.youtube.com/solecalibur

Videos will be of
Atomsk vs Ninjalink
Coney vs Earth
Gnes vs Logic
Gnes vs San
Vex vs Patg
Vex vs Shugo
Ulitmate Razor vs Fugtia (Japanese player)
And my pool lol

All will be up within the week but since brackets are more important to upload b4 my pool I'll upload them first (Logic vs Gnes is up now)

inb4namesearches
I believe I was wearing the KKONG tag vs PatG and Shugo.

AXE 09

Smash Master
This tournament was so much fun!

Everyone that I met was so awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to do shoutouts later :)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
mad fun tourney

good **** alex 4 hosting this tourney

mad fun chillin with everybody i did hang with

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o yea jmans not quittin yet i need to win a big tourney be4 i can do that

thanks to the this tourney and every1 who hyped me up again

aimin 4 the next big tourney see u guys at rom 3

o yea axe good **** again no johns this time your mad good with that ****ing rat LOL

got u next time =p

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
good post Jman : )

I wasn't there; watched the stream all weekend though. While the stream had a fair amount of problems (some people not being able to watch, sometimes going out for people, and being restarted continually, audio going out) it was still rather enjoyable.

DogySamich, D1, Prog, Taj, Twins, you all put in work on that commentary son. I really enjoyed it. Especially my boy Dogy, hopefully be seeing you soon bro :D

Pretty sure M2K vs Armada in Losers Finals was IMO the true Grand Finals of this tournament. **** was so epic and had me on the edge of my seat - screaming for Jason to win; despite Armada being my favorite player, I just wanted M2K to win again.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fun times. Thanks to everyone who tried out Project M, especially the Melee pros!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I mentioned this in that other thread, but I'm all sorts of sad I didn't make this. I would've liked to have seen everyone again, and some new people too.

Maybe next time!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Might as well get my shoutouts done now:

Brawl Pools - Round 1

Artemis ~ Good Pikachu.. you almost took me to game 3! I was so scared near the end of Game 2. Nice meeting you.

Pika Pika ~ I almost had you this time! I really didn't wanna go mk game 3 but i wasn't sure what to do. In hind-sight, i shoulda went Lucas. Next time i'm gonna win. I swear it. lol.

Will ~ DK is far greater than Lucas. lol. GG's, nice seeing you again.

Kevin Magic Johnson ~ Nice MK. You almost timed me out in Game 2 ftw, but my mind games got the job done.

Wispy ~ Nice games man.

Brawl Pools - Round 2

King Kong ~ Great Bowser. Nice to finally meet you.

Chaos Marth ~ By the time i got to play you, i knew i wasn't getting out of second round of pools so i just wanted to finish the set as quickly as possible. If we play again, i'll give you 110%.

Trent ~ Nice sonic. Game 3 was close. GG's.

Coney ~ It's always a pleasure to speak w/ you. Glad we were in the same pool even though you have that PF training, lol. See you around!

Snakee ~ I can not believe how Game 2 ended! I shoulda had it!! lol. GG's though. If we went to Game 3 it woulda been very interesting.

Friendlies / MM's / Other

Mav ~ GG's. Your falco improved as well. I wanted to CP you to Halberd Game 3 but instead i chose Frigate. I know better now.

Flex ~ That pit/rob is too good. Fun games man.

HelpR ~ Nice Lucas. Keep working on some of his AT's. They come in handy. GG's.

Holy ~ Fun games, sick *** mk.

tutu ~ Very nice Sheik. Chill dude. Nice meeting you.

Praxis ~ Nice meeting you. Great Peach. Had a lot of fun playing dubz w/ you against Peach Kid and someone else. lol.

Ninja Link ~ RAGE!! Gotta love making ppl rage w/ lucas. haha. Fun playing you as always. Thanks for sharing different Lucas tips too.

Vato ~ Fun friendlies w/ you. Nice meeting you.

Nicole ~ Sick *** peach. Nice meeting you.

Rhyme ~ Glad you actually made it. It was great seeing you again and getting to play that samus. Lucas's Spike > Samus' Spike. haha.

NAKAT ~ Good **** beating Holy. Welcome to King's Court!!

Chibo ~ Good **** beating Brood!!

Ed!!!/ScaryLB59 ~ You are seriously wanna of the most chill people i've met at a tourney. Great personality and very approachable. Glad i met you and had mad fun doing dubz w/ you.

To all the Melee heads that stayed at Smurf's ~ It was so much fun playing you guys in melee at Smurf's house. Sry i don't remember any of your names, lol fail. But nice meeting you guys. You were all really chill.

Alex Strife ~ Great tourney! Can't wait till your next one!!

dmBrandon ~ As always it was nice seeing you and talking w/ you. See you around.

Ksizzle ~ Nice to see you again.

Gunblade ~ Too bad we didn't get to finish our melee match. Link > Ganon. haha. Nice seeing you again.

TKO ~ Nice seeing you again dude.

If i played you and didn't leave a shoutout, PM me, and i'll be sure to post one. I just played a lot of ppl so i can't possibly remember everyone. GG's to all.

~Nasty~

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
This was a great tournament even with a bunch of key players that didn't attend. It still managed to generate MASSIVE hype. I'd like to think AXE &TAJ for making my life worth living again.

I would like to make a list but it's there are way too many people to shoutout so I'd like to give a shout out to everyone. All those who attended the tournament. Bralw players too ;).

oh and Special shoutouts to Olimar and Pikachu :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom