• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
its not even about characters...its just about whos seeded where anyway

chibo put himself as an 8...do you know whoelse was apparently an 8

ANTI

ANTI and chibo are clearly not on the same level

and thats just an example I'm pretty sure it got worst then that....I mean its nice to have someone who actually wants to do this whole seeding mess but dont half *** the seeding if you are going to do it.
I also had a pikachu and an ice climbers in my pool...my 2 worst matchups. i somehow won vs them though ;3. Then again, the pika was ok, but the icies was mad good(future). He took out earth O.o

Besides that though, my pool had 2 people going 5-1(earth kingkong) and 2 people going 4-2(future and I), and I was the unlucky one that didnt make it. I know its hard to seed international, but you shouldnt have 4 people doing that well in the same pool.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wow guys. wtf is wrong with you. Theres no such thing as character seeding. You guys are asking for too much.
this.

after looking over it some more, the second pools really werent all that bad, people were just heated because they had to play against people they didnt want to/knew they werent going to make it out.

the rain/dehf/shadow pool was stupid tho.

also, anti and chibo were 2 of the only 3 people to beat brood in tourney at this event, so maybe he wasnt so far off with that skill ranking...

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure A ZSS vs LARRY AND RAIN is clearly a death pool

and larry and rain should've never happened in pools atleast..
Like I said I understand you complaining about a pool because of stuff like larry and rain in it.

but complaining solely because a zss is in a pool with 2 falcos isn't right. In your post you said nothing about the players but mentioned the characters.

That's like complaining because d3 has 2mks in the same pool. /:

edit: I see 2 pools that were really hard that could've been fixed(remember we were running late so we couldn't fix everything, I honestly wish we coulda fixed it)

and vex I almost lost to king kong too ):

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i am missing a memory card that was taken out of a gamecube that had 2 cards... it should have zelda master quest and smash at least in there... let me know if you have it. id hate to start over again... gg tourney was fun. i come back next time

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight well interpret the first post like you just interpreted the last post

because thats what I meant by the first one just didnt want to start name dropping and ****

I mean I didnt enter so in essence it didnt really effect me but you have to understand that the pools placings and seeding where a little off....good try I guess chibo =/

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy

also, anti and chibo were 2 of the only 3 people to beat brood in tourney at this event, so maybe he wasnt so far off with that skill ranking...
not making any johns at all but...even with brood losing to chibo he still made first in his pools. Im sure he was sandbagging

I mean the dude beat M2K and if inui logic was applied here that would make chibo better then M2k and that is clearly false...lol

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I also had a pikachu and an ice climbers in my pool...my 2 worst matchups. i somehow won vs them though ;3. Then again, the pika was ok, but the icies was mad good(future). He took out earth O.o

Besides that though, my pool had 2 people going 5-1(earth kingkong) and 2 people going 4-2(future and I), and I was the unlucky one that didnt make it. I know its hard to seed international, but you shouldnt have 4 people doing that well in the same pool.
My pool had me,snakeee and king kong with the EXACT same records of wins and losses and we all beat eachother in a triangle putting us in a position for a 3way tie for 2nd 3rd and 4th seeds, until kingkong dropped a game to a sonic in our pool which put him behind us in games. and prevented him from making it out.

It happens brah.

edit: iirc chibo's best match-ups are olimar and dk.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Might do shout outs later, but I doubt it. I'm usually too lazy.
Was happy to FINALLY get to play Shiz though.
Also playing PC was fun, even though it was like 3 matches.
Axe ****ing AMAZING and a really really nice dude in general. He might be my Melee hero.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Mini BRAWL shout outs:

Alex - Good **** getting this all together it was **** city.

Cris - Just so thick, yummy

June n Tant- Good **** for real, epic times were had, can't complain, great weekend with you two.

JC, TH, n Inui - Made the hotel room more epic, I'd be proud to have any of you crackas lynch me.

HAT, Chibo, YES & anyone else who jumped in for Poker - Good **** guys, def a highlight, YES, your luck sucked LOL <3

Anti - My ****** for real, was mad tight chillin, hope you enjoyed that lunch son, THEY AIN'T TAKE MY COUPONS

PatG/TeeVee/T.Joe and BLACKA - AIB chat stand up, all 4 of you some real chill dudes, can't wait till we reunite on some baller **** lol

Fatz - Thanks for saving my *** Saturday night, from what I hear I was goneeeeeeeeeee but I remember getting that motor boat on you, oh yes.

Kool Aid - mad brolic on the low

Nicole - Thanks for being pro eye candy, booty fatter then 2 Christmas hams

Ksizzle - We talked a lot at this shiz, you hella funny, glad to know you're gonna be back on your ****.

CO18 - Nice meeting you homie, get back on that top 10 national status tho. You know you can switch characters sometimes right? That snakes no joke lol

SK92 - Come to Pound 5, you know that EC hype for you sprung

Doom/JG/Gunblade/Shado/Zucco/Malc - <3 my NY/NJ family

TKO/Dazwa - Great commentating with you guys, I saved all my hype for the last day final matches n we went in on 'em

Allied - Good **** holding it down as always

GDX - The best twins who ain't really twins, yessir

Mango - I know you hit miss Milky, good **** lil ***, its actually **** but no ones complaining.

VGBootcamp - Thanks for hiring me and allowing me to help, you guys are really solid with the stream **** and interviews, looking forward to working for you again :)

Japan - Thanks for coming out and showing us their are still many more things to explore in Brawl, I shutter to think if you guys really are just the scotts, DOWNLOADING OUR DATA FOR FREE SONS

Anyone I missed <3333 I'll edit **** later anyway lol, I'm at work now.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL Phil. What would I do without you? I got a picture of you and Kermit btw that I'm posting tonight ;)

Zucco

Smash Master
Shoutouts to terrible seeding. 2 top falcos, Shadow, AND Dazwa? that ****s just not fair at all man =(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aye POUND 5...I think ima just start planning that now..since I know thats where everyone is going to be (going to MLG dallas before that though)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
shoutouts to you guys making anti and mew2king fight at the same time as matches like ninjalink vs atomsk, jerm vs brood, and doom vs lain. smh.

D1

Banned via Administration
My favorite tournament of the year. So many special people to shoutout.

I dedicate this shoutout to everyone who took time outta their life to come to the tournament, to those who watched the stream, to those who made this tournament a reality, to those who kept the show going even during times of anxiety...

...this goes out to you.

Apex 2010 was definitely worth it.

Thank you.

D1

Banned via Administration
Btw EE is right, there was definitely mad eye candy at the tourney. See? SFIV and Halo tournies aren't the only ones that have eye candy.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Eye candy=
1. The white chick with the tattoo on her arm
2. Nicole with the fatty (had to see her on day 2 tho...lol)
3. Aileen (the one black looking, but actually dominican rockstar looking chick with the rad in her hair)
4. Starlight <333
5. Deven and sherise (they dont actually play...just came to hang out with Fats and NE and Me)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Whats is your smash inflation because mine is usually plus 1.5 to 2 points

OH...I GOT IT

QUESTION OF THE DAY:​
What is your smash inflation point addition?​

starlights still cute with out smash inflation tho

and deven and sherise dont play smash so they are excluded from that...lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Smash inflation is dumb. Your judgement of how attractive someone is shouldn't change because they are at a tournament. Or at least mine doesn't.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW....I dont even know what to say about that stingers

except

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE!!!! I coulda worked my NC swag on her...lololol

NC swag doesnt work in MD btw

Edit: smash inflation is a joke to me..like about looks

but if you were trying rate somebody as a whole...the fact that you to can play smash together is kind of a plus unless you are THAT much of a competitive ******* that if you were to ever lose to her you would ragequit the game and the relationship...lol

rauleen is cute without smash inflation anyway good sir...you have nothing to worry about...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom