• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
shoutouts to whoever seeded dazwas pool...giving him 2 of the best falcos in the world (zss' worst matchup) and shadow. GOOD ****

ill do the rest later.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
l
yea and the same ***** that dissed me hardcore on a friendly

this ***** y.b.m. just got finish playing chu right so I was like you wanna play and he was like naw im good. THEN LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER this ***** is playing...I feel you Y.b.M.....i feel you

and you didnt even party with us but thats forgivable...if you was tired you was tired
Haha Now I feel bad man. I wasn't playing any match...Blue Rogue wanted to practice chain Grabbing Falco... So I played Falco against him... That's it pimp...

And I would have partied with you all... but we were in a different Hotel that was literally like 10 minutes from where ya'll were by driving...It would have took even longer if I walked there. Plus, it wasn't my car and if I got to borrow the car I couldn't drive it because it was a Stick. I won't be at MLG Releigh...since I can't use my Wii remote... But next time we go to a tournament together...I owe you a drink, it's on me...I missed out on a lot of things that I wanted to do...but I still had fun kicking with all the peeps out there...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
be honest were you and joe aib trollin with that $50 mm?
nahhhh son, they played the match ON STREAM, and then they switched it to the webcam where like 800 people watch TV pull the money out of his wallet and hand it to him.

and then joe came over and showed the 50 dollar bill on the stream. upside down. lolcanadians.

PB&J

Smash Hero
tourny was mad fun..i was so hyped in watching brawl for once

eggm- i have your controller..i was minggamed by m2k's mom yesterday..lol..call me for we can figure something out..631-484-0733

more shout outs later

i have like so many vids its getting me more depresses just watching them

ill be uploading them on this channel in the near future

http://www.youtube.com/user/pbnj2323

subscribe and enjoy

ps-congrats to larry and hbox for winning

PZ

Smash Lord
My thoughts on APEX 2010....

M2k n jman didnt place 1st in melee doublesO_o

WTF texas wat hapened?

Brood if u somehow are on swf n namesearching GOOD ****!

MANGO WHERE U AT!?

That is all....

DOTS MOTHA ****ERS THEYZ THE BEST............................................................

idea

Smash Master
once again, everyone i talked to, pm or message me your AIMs and i'll add them once i download it.

if not i'll probably just get them from kirbykaze lol

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Rofl im laughing so hard for someone putting sonic in front of my name xD. i havent played him in so long i forgot i use to be good with him :(.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Smash 64 characters:

1: Sensei (Pikachu, Fox)
2: Nintendude (Mario, Samus, Kirby, Falcon)
3: Megavolt (Falcon)
4: Jerry (Pikachu)
5: Jband (Falcon)
5: Hamburglar (Yoshi, Fox)
7: PC Chris (Fox)
7: Vudugin
9: Scorpion Master (Falcon)
9: Wenbo
9: gunblade
9: Sharky
13: Mister E
13: Silver
13: ChuDat (Pikachu)
13: Lefty
17: M@V
17: Jtails
17: Xivk
17: Fino
17: Sanuzi
17: smelly cat

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
best tourney ever

props to Nicole first and foremost, for teaming with me. We did some work too. Maybe we should do this again at pound 5 (yea im following TKO's line and already planning for that)

props to Georgia for housing me for the weekend, and for billy for waking up at 7 to open the hotel room door for me.

props to R-U-Hungry for being the most broken sandwich ive ever eaten. and to Ed for joining me on both trips. FL too good

props to Inui for his placing, and the weight loss. i havnt seen that ***** since pound 4. good **** son, keep it up

props to the MD/VA that accepted my kneeling apology for my #4 actions. I didnt mean anything by it. You know who you are lol

props to everyone who wished me a happy birthday on saturday. I may look young as **** but i do indeed get older :laugh:

props to everyone in both of my pools, brackets, and to every single person that I played in friendlies, both singles and doubles (Namesearch mode lol: san, dyno, orion, minty, gnes, jerm, tusm, dapuffster, keitaro, logic, dark peach, sweetpea, phoenix lord, vanz, cloudfox, michael, tv, lingling, ssr, nicole, ybm, cable, deltacod, inferno, 1337m, razer, helpr, projo, sassy & his teammate i cant remember right now). All of the matches helped me get better, and I think im ready for the next level of success in my locals after playing some top peoples in 1vs1. I hope for those of you who didnt know who I was (or for most of you who knew me but thought i just sucked ***) now remember me as a mediocre diddy lol

props to TKO for being there. Always doing something dumb/funny for me to laugh at and relax

props to those from Florida who did make it, both for melee and brawl. Brawl players, we sucked this tourney, no joke. And adam, whos FL but was already up here

props to Sensei chops...because hes sensei chops. He even played a brawl friendly set and watching it was so amazing. Too many mindgames for the average person to comprehend

props to whoever made that DBZ wrap-up video of apex. that **** was hilarious. I need to make a big enough splash at #5 to get included

props to the cab driver who drove me from brunswick to the airport. He may have gotten 70 bucks from me, but that ***** got there in like 20 minutes

props to Keithgoose and Keith #2 for taking the short video/pic with me

props to Larry for winning the entire **** tourney. I can safely say with circumstantial evidence that me carrying you in the food court gave you the power to win

props to the Japanese for coming. I may never get to play another person from your country ever again, but you guys stepped up big by dropping by.

props to White castle for ****ting all over Krystals. I really had no idea but Adam showed me the light

props to hbox for the random arm wrestling matches that happened in the back of the brawl room saturday night. pretty funny

props to Malcolm for showing me dragon quest IX. I gotta get that now

props to every sonic match yelling "time him out" in every match, even if there wasnt a sonic playing.

And for the short list of the bad:

Continental Airlines can eat a ****. 5 hour flight delay, and i gotta pay for on flight tv?!?

NJ Transit system can eat a ****

Zelda can eat a ****. Din's fire is mad annoying

co18 can eat a **** cause he still has my controller and i cant play with my roommate cause we only have 2 total

m2k can eat a ****. cause you held up singles bracket for so long i couldnt even watch any of losers finals cause i had to leave the venue for my flight. And you wonder why i was so adamant about not getting you a drink before you played larry

my next tourney more than likely OOS will be pound 5 (maybe a MLG but thats like 5% chance), so I'll see all you sexy peoples there, as a new man/smasher. I hope that at #5 someone will allow me to do commentary on a match. I swear when im doing serious commentary im good at it

stingers

Smash Obsessed
m2k can eat a ****. cause you held up singles bracket for so long i couldnt even watch any of losers finals cause i had to leave the venue for my flight. And you wonder why i was so adamant about not getting you a drink before you played larry
he had to play melee...chill out dude

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I don't think it's his fault that he didn't know though, stinger. Both sides didn't have enough communication to know that he was playing a match in the other side, so players hearing that would assume he was goofing off somewhere, while actually doing both brawl and melee. M2k just needs a clone.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yo, I have replays on someones Wii when I played Luigi in teams...I didnt have a tag on but I was teaming with a ganon/Sheik/ETC. Could you get them uploaded please?

I also teamed with San for a few matches...I think Ussi has the replay though

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
And for the short list of the bad:

Continental Airlines can eat a ****. 5 hour flight delay, and i gotta pay for on flight tv?!?

NJ Transit system can eat a ****

Zelda can eat a ****. Din's fire is mad annoying

co18 can eat a **** cause he still has my controller and i cant play with my roommate cause we only have 2 total

my next tourney more than likely OOS will be pound 5 (maybe a MLG but thats like 5% chance), so I'll see all you sexy peoples there, as a new man/smasher. I hope that at #5 someone will allow me to do commentary on a match. I swear when im doing serious commentary im good at it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zdhb-EiiC0

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Yeah I'm under the impression that M2K would have won this tournament if the announcers weren't idiots and recognized there was no reason to DQ him, as he HAD to play his melee matches. He may be M2K, but he cannot **** people in both Melee and Brawl at the same time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wish there could have been MORE pictures lol.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I don't think it's his fault that he didn't know though, stinger. Both sides didn't have enough communication to know that he was playing a match in the other side, so players hearing that would assume he was goofing off somewhere, while actually doing both brawl and melee. M2k just needs a clone.
Agreed but the co18 taking his controller and not giving it back. I could understand the saltiness behind it.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Amazing tounry, i had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the future apex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
shout outs
it was fun teaming honda we did ok good friendlies though
smashmac it was good hanging with you you d mario is sexy
shiz you did the most sexy combo ever to hbox in the hotel room
pc chris fun chillen dude
vro thanks for housing and holding it down
kso great to see you again it had been to long
flux it was cool hanging on the ride back "you trying to smash"
to everyone i chilled with good ****
to everyone i played ggs
shout out to the 150 fox/falco mains on the east coast

CO18

Smash Hero
Rofl why didn't u come up to me before you left how was I supposed to know u were leaving that early lol. Plus you act like we don't live close or something. Lmao

Lobos

Smash Master
shout out to the 150 fox/falco mains on the east coast
LMAO @ this.......quits melee/

I heard your name on the mic and just had to laugh!

LOL @ Hat's comment about DQing thumbsway up if didn't show up to sesame street LOLOLOL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Rofl why didn't u come up to me before you left how was I supposed to know u were leaving that early lol. Plus you act like we don't live close or something. Lmao
lol my eat a **** at you wasnt even an angry one. And it was my bad i forgot to find you before i left

ill have to have you leave it with someone that will be at gigs on 8/21, since i wont be at ZP this weekend

hunger!

Smash Champion
rofl. why is shugo marked down as sonic/falco when he went falco/mk. also, werent there consolation matches. there should be two 5ths and 7ths.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i just discovered my video camera takes pictures automatically somehow while recording video so that means i have alot of pictures..ill uploaded them when i get the them..video editing suks sometimes

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Fun tourney yall. Hope I made an impression on some of you with my Wolf. I'll step it up next national I'm at (Mlg DC).

Shoutouts later when AiB is back working for me so I can copy paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom