• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Stereo is fun to play against when he uses Snake. He is very agressive and greedy. But personally i think most Snakes are campy, its fun to see a change though
Greedy? I'm not greedy. I just like to kill things :chuckle:

Also, i probably should try to be a more campy, it might mean i win more. opportunist is me

PS Turtle is still without a controller? hot digady we gotta do something. If need be man I got one that you prob can use

Zxv

Smash Lord
lol, you know what is fun though, watching a man get mega gay'd, flip out, and destroy his controller with the entire room.
That was the best thing ever. Highlight of my smash life so far.

edit:

whens the next boost? have one in late sept or early oct b4 robocop plx
Hopefully this Sunday. Shaya's been awful quiet lately, so I doubt it though...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Also Rad, I believe I ended up taking your controller on sunday, not the one I brought.

Apparently I had a controller someone left at a tournament? I think and forgot all about it and grabbed it instead of my springs removed one.
And as memory serves, I believe that was Kullas..

Gords

Smash Champion
i would be interested in a tourney sunday, even though i havent played since ZXVs meet.
and i am not working sunday

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ganon only tourney so the Ganon board will change their mind about the best Ganon in Australia

Rad

Smash Ace
Also Rad, I believe I ended up taking your controller on sunday, not the one I brought.
Idk...

Why do you think so?

I put my controller in the first slot of my Wii when patv rocked up, and I don't think it moved all day. The controller I have at home right now definitely has springs, and 'feels' like mine.

I guess there could have been a mix up, as we had the only two controllers with no sticker? Who can say.

This is a random post and I am very sleepy. I would probably come to a tournament this Sunday - it's not like we could have another for 3 weeks.

10somethingerother

EDIT: Or does it feel like it has springs o.o

Now you have me sitting here comparing my two controllers... this feels very strange.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Hey rad for marth when u fastfall uair and fair, which one autocancels faster? Might be a dumb question u wanna know which one will be quicker to do another move after u land

Melancholy

Smash Ace
How about instead we plan a bit ahead and announce tournaments a few weeks beforehand so that people can arange time off work/transport etc, as opposed to randomly deciding to have tournaments 2 or 3 days before they happen.

tibs7

Smash Champion
How about instead we plan a bit ahead and announce tournaments a few weeks beforehand so that people can arange time off work/transport etc, as opposed to randomly deciding to have tournaments 2 or 3 days before they happen.
melancholy i <3 you

patv

Smash Journeyman
**** not coming on sun ahh well. It's like the first boost I'll miss since starting

planetstereo

Smash Ace
this. I would be ok with having tournament this sunday if there was another one in the near future when everyone can come. Point is its stupid if people want a legitimate planned tournament and organisers say that we just had one and thus cant be bothered doing another. which is exactly what is going to happen.

Rad

Smash Ace
Lol. Hey rad for marth when u fastfall uair and fair, which one autocancels faster? Might be a dumb question u wanna know which one will be quicker to do another move after u land
When you Auto-Cancel an aerial it means you land it on a frame which causes it to have no landing lag (usually towards the beginning and end of the aerial). Neither is 'faster' when auto-cancelled.

Of course; it's almost impossible not to Auto-cancel a SH U-air (phat window), and only B-air and D-air have noticeable landing lag anyway.

I don't know why you asked ME this and asked it here but okay then. Someone correct me when I'm wrong somehow. :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I paid him to visit.

(With my love)

Anyway, no tournament this weekend, screw that.

-

Rad, ensure you know the difference between auto cancelling and the fact that moves like fair and uair have low ending lag in general.

Zero

Smash Hero
I paid him to visit.

(With my love)

Anyway, no tournament this weekend, screw that.

-

Rad, ensure you know the difference between auto cancelling and the fact that moves like fair and uair have low ending lag in general.
Maybe if you came to uni you would get to see the greatness that is F_T_S :D

Top Bottom