• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Rad

Smash Ace
Yo Shaya, didn't I say that?

"When you Auto-Cancel an aerial it means you land it on a frame which causes it to have no landing lag"

"and only B-air and D-air have noticeable landing lag anyway."

:(

swordsaint

Smash Master
auto-cancelling is where you finish the move before you land

low landing lag is where it doesnt finish, but finishes extremely quickly after landing with the attack

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What?

I was thinking to myself on the way home from uni,

"Oh man maybe I should randomly call Tim to see if he's around, because he's always bludging near the library and i'm like WALKING RIGHT BY IT".

Anyway, I've been brutally forced to university tuesday, wednesday and today this week. **** sux.

Zxv

Smash Lord
TOURNAMENT THIS SUNDAY, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Btw Sam when you're not busy moving and stuffs, would you mind uploading Melee vids?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Oh speaking of uni stuff i just moved into my new place this week, like right by the uni. So basically Im making it open smash pad for all you UNSWers to come play whenever. let them know im serious jp by possible coming yourself, might be a reason to actually come to uni???? Maybe?
Im dead serious about this.....just think, smash, inbetween classes....... the possibilities.

If i can get something going i might think about starting a meet, never know.

Zero

Smash Hero
awesome, I'd be happy to hit you up for some games whenever. I'm on the other side, on Kensington, lol. Shortest walk for smash ever!

planetstereo

Smash Ace
This. in fact all of the above.

well you guys can come other anytime next week for starters. Possible except monday cause i have a test but anytime after that....Ill get a futon setup for it. should be awesome.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you were as good as me with ganon (which clearly you are not, since your the worlds worst)
you'd be able to 2 stock his toonlink, and still have time to drink copious amounts of GANONTISER

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
All I remember is beating your marth with toon link and you being incapable of defeating my MK. I can understand if you would want to block it out. When is the next tournament, it would be handy knowing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh yeah that's right, I got hit dsmash at the ledge twice, so I was on my last stock you were like 30%
then for like the next 6 minutes I clawed it back to us both being death percent (like I was 170% you were 130%).

Loool what a looooool match.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh yeah, always a story with you shaya, you lost and you know it (sooo much irony in this post lololol)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well due to mostly unavoidable circumstances, this semester i'll be like... forced to go to uni tuesday/wednesday/thursday...

farrrrrrrrrrk.... so I may be game.... sometimes.

Like... one hour on tuesday/thursday.... such a huge waste of travel money... ghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

planetstereo

Smash Ace
that would be good shaya, also if and when you do come can you give me a hand moding my wii plz? Im not really sure how to go about it.

Edit: think of it as an investment in your friend stereos future as a pro smash player.....think of the possiblilities.......

unreon

Smash Ace
Anyone who goes to USyd, make sure you get tickets to the MedRevue coming up :D

I will be dancing in it.

Twice.

rawr <3

PS: Stereo you worked at coffee republic?! ZOMG I should have stayed at UNSW for free coffee!! Sif not tell me when I used to be there!

Top Bottom