• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, if you didnt like the snake diddy matchup, your going to hate the snake oli matchup.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah your gay shaya, its still oli's favour.

dthrow **** has always been known, but good luck getting that throw.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
I think have beaten Pat's olimar in the past with Ike. Plus i hate using Snake on smaller characters
etc. Olimar,Squirtle (the usual)

Edit: Nothing beats my hate for Diddy Kong. Nothing!!

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol it depends who I'm versing. If they don't know how to beat a diddy I'll use him still :p. I may have gotten three stocked by Liam while I was using diddy lolz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
have you actually played an olimar main ikill, espcially one who knows the snake matchup.
you will love diddy kong.

also snake v zelda is ridiculous.

Zxv

Smash Lord
I personally love the Snake match up. With MK, TL, DK and it ain't too bad with Ike.
DK and Ike, and MK I can understand... But TL? God, that match is so campy and the kill-percent difference so frustrating. Dunno how you can enjoy it.

Oh, and D3 vs Snake is rather fun... Basically anyone heavy vs Snake is interesting, imo.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Snake MU is sooooooo not fun. He's campy as balls and never ever ever dies, and just kills way to easy :(.
My 3rd most hated MU, period.

patv

Smash Journeyman
I hate versing snake too. I hate versing olimar. Diddy, rob. Basically the chars I've tried out lol.

tedeth

Smash Master
Double post for disappointment in EA:

Could someone please get the vids from EA and put my combo vid together? I'd do it myself but I'm blind and therefore **** at multimedia stuff.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
Stereo is fun to play against when he uses Snake. He is very agressive and greedy. But personally i think most Snakes are campy, its fun to see a change though

Edit: And no Luke i havent vsed a proper Olimar main. But i did watch Ally vs Brood from Apex and i can kinda see what your getting at

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, you know what is fun though, watching a man get mega gay'd, flip out, and destroy his controller with the entire room.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
lol, you know what is fun though, watching a man get mega gay'd, flip out, and destroy his controller with the entire room.

exactly. plus i didnt get mega gayed i ****ed up a dash dance lol this is the sort of entertainment melee and melee players can provide.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol, I was thinking of the wavedash against unreon that made you airdodge on the ledge and die.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yeah **** me im poo at the game air dodge to suicide to lose the 5th game of set when i had it won ****ing lol

all these things build up :)

Top Bottom