• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what race do you play turt, I hope your not just mmm balling your way to victory lol
I hate that ****.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
idk what mmm balling is but yeah i play protoss i have like 1500 wc3 game exp but no sc2 so it was sorta hard at first but now i think i can get to plat pretty soon.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
it took me ages to figure out how to not lose to zealot rushes and zerg rushes etc and what to look for when scouting and **** but once u overcome that bs its a pretty solid game i think highly based around macro with a touch of micro fun game ^.^

tibs7

Smash Champion
leish i completely agree.
i have no doubt that we can take alot of their players.
our top players i think will give the decent - semi top players a run for their money.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
turt's got it right you know, american players are sooo far ahead of us.

also no worries ea, I'll teach you some cool stuff.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
u pretty bad shaya lol
it's marth peach
in brawl that's what 95-5

wait no shaya it's not ur badness
it's zxv's blackness/greatness

Zxv

Smash Lord
Marth vs Peach is weird. You need MU experience as Marth to make it anything worse than 55:45. Catching turnips with f-air = the ****. Gords was doing that against me and wrecking me with it LOL.

patv

Smash Journeyman
wow boost 15 on the 15th amazing, if its happening of course. sorry to be random

S.D

Smash Master
I couldn't get back on the ground when I played Peach in Brawl.. so I stopped.

zxv hella good at Brawl though - although I prob have a better record in Brawl vs him than in melee now haha.

Top Bottom