• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Shugo!!! Hey sexy! :D Looks like I'll be seeing you again finally, only this time your brother won't hog me the whole time, haha!

This post was probably the gayest sounding thing I've ever said. lol :laugh::lick:

QUIVO

Smash Master
So if I drive, who would I be taking?

AZ, Tako, Psy?

I'm assuming I'm taking these guys. There's room for one more.

Also, Kiest is driving from Columbus on Friday, so people could always ride with him if they wanted to get in early and get practice from out of towners.

Would you guys want to stay there or come home the night of? I personally don't really care, but on Sunday I'd like to leave around noon or so since I work at 4.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I'm not good enough to MM. I suck with the bullseyes.. I usually do well until I have to get those.

Oh yea, I may or may not have room for one more. Depends if Amy wants to go. I kinda doubt she will. I'll ask AZ and post.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, Mario's below Yoshi on this tier list? What a bunch of crap. And he's one spot above Falcon, even more crap.

I plan on going to this, by the way. I haven't been to this thread in forever so I figured I'd check it and make sure everything was still the same and stuff.

reppin' dat dere Fox 'mirite?

edit:
When:
Saturday Jan. 30th
Registration starts at 10:30 and ends at 11:30 NO LATER
(you can call ahead if you will be a few minutes late but other then that sorry)
Tournament starts at 12:00 (Doubles First! Then singles right after doubles ends)
ffff I'm too late

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Actually its this weekend.

We go to Nope's to use a time machine to travel back to Jan. 30th. It's the best way to get high attendance.

QUIVO

Smash Master
My car is leaving the night of the tournament since Tako and I need to be back before work the following day

Btw, the side event is seconds? Which means we can pretty much play any character we want besides our mains and MK right? I don't really have a secondary.

Airborne

Smash Lord
No one from Lex is going, probably no one from Kentucky even.

We's all gettin' at dat Level-9 tourny. NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMEAN?

But yeah, I was really hoping I'd be able to attend this, but there's no one here that also wants to go. And I wanted to play more Ohio people... T__________T

I'm aiming for top 8 at Level-9 though, so wish me luck! ^_^

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Shugo!!! Hey sexy! :D Looks like I'll be seeing you again finally, only this time your brother won't hog me the whole time, haha!

This post was probably the gayest sounding thing I've ever said. lol :laugh::lick:
I gotta admit that was pretty gay...lol, but you're right. I'll see you all this weekend hopefully.

-OS you better get yo a** over here somehow to do some doubles ******. Otherwise im f***ed lol.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Not yet, I just recently found a missing piece of fabric and haven't gotten back to it.
I can likely finish it by this weekend, though.

Nope

Smash Lord
possible date Change for the April event so it does not clash with MLG's event. More info on that later

Edit: for kids who can't read

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Even with the word April bolded, the way his statement is structured still confuses me a bit. Just to make sure, did you mean that the "next tournament date (April 17th) may be moved", or "this next event will be moved to April"?

This weekend is still on correct?

Top Bottom