• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
:fox::dk2:

Which reminds me that you owe me a Fox ditto.
I have touched Fox in Brawl maybe like 4 times in my life, and DK less. I just used my ability to read people, not the character.

But **** yeah, I'll fox ditto. PS1 for starter, melee style. 2/3.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im just gonna say that tournaments are a ton more fun with OS and Kel playing other characters other than MK. Apparantly Judge has been doing the same thing. I kinda like it.

clowsui

Smash Legend
if infern can't make it i'm teaming with smash! unless a god kai wants to team w/ him, in which case crew comes first.

hopefully we can team though.

"takin' yer jerbs 2: sweatshop workers and immigrants unite!"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey AlphaZealot... are you teaming with anyone..?

If you're not then Shugo wants to know if you would team with him.... He doesn't have Internet Access until the weekday, so I'm asking on his behalf... let me know as soon as you can... thanks

lou4222

Smash Lord
Hey AlphaZealot... are you teaming with anyone..?

If you're not then Shugo wants to know if you would team with him.... He doesn't have Internet Access until the weekday, so I'm asking on his behalf... let me know as soon as you can... thanks
Ten bucks shugo has car issues or some other last minute mishap

Glov is going also. If anything I may team with him because it sounds to me Wakka and Sil are teaming. I do know Glov very well also so it may be better that way. I will say if Wakka needs a teammate, I'll team.

Diddy/Marth would be odd but I think it would work.

Nope

Smash Lord
soooo if everyone that is rumored to come is, then this tournament is going to be tough. M2k, Ally, maybe some other MI and all of Ohio.... I can't wait

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
we are partying something serious next week...its going to be so much fun.... I cant wait!!! Don't forget them pictures Nope

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAOOOO blue rogue salty?

bring your wiis, neoh

also BR imma take you out at this. either that or we're doing a 5$ MM, wario vs. falco

Top Bottom