• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I'll bring along Tatsunoko vs Capcom for anyone who's interested in that as well. Also I need more people to play 64 with! It's fun, guys and gals, and much better without that sorry excuse for a controller, the 64 "controller" if I'm not mistaken. :)

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Haha, I'll bring along Tatsunoko vs Capcom for anyone who's interested in that as well. Also I need more people to play 64 with! It's fun, guys and gals, and much better without that sorry excuse for a controller, the 64 "controller" if I'm not mistaken. :)
The N64 controller kicks ***. It ***** the PS1 controller all day, so much so that Sony decided to haphazardly slap two analogue sticks on the bottom in a desperate attempt to keep up. That's why the the PS controllers are kinda awkward, even today.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Nah I can't team with another support/campy character. It doesn't go well. xD
I know, were both powerful air/offstage campy characters, makes for a bad team.

The proper way we would split this would be Me+Beegs and you+Wakka, tho I'm not sure how you and Wakka would get along in teams :p I only recommended that because Wakka offered to Beegs.

I really want to enter dubs with another team as my teams name

confuse the s*** outa people

ex. Wakka and me team, enter our team name as 'Beegs and KingBeef' (just team name not tags), and vice versa.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah, someone team with this guy. ^^^^

He teamed with *me* and placed money, and you all know I'm not very good.

Edit: Lucario can do very well in teams too btw.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Infern we still need to do that Ike vs Ness MM on Pirate Ship.

It might be a while since I can't go to this one and I don't think our path will cross for a while.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
True, Infern, but the point still stands... Does a team of me and Jiffy look as good on paper as Smash64 and King Yoshi or Blue Rogue and Suyon? Seriously, after a few weeks of being rejected by everyone I ask, I need some kinda hook to get people to team with me... :p

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm going/driving from Columbus, but I'll be there from Friday to Sunday (unless there is limited housing due to more MI people needing it.)

If anyone wants to join me, I'll have room for 3 (Assuming again: that Nope doesn't mind 4 more for the weekend).
I'm going to bring a TV anyways... cause I like my TV plus I think you'll need one or two more since there might be more people at this one.

QUIVO

Smash Master
When would you leave kiester?

If no one else wants to drive, i guess I might. I'd leave Saturday morning though.

One problem with me driving is that my car had a problem last week and I'm kinda worried it might happen again. I had it fixed, but who knows.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha I can't wait to see Sneaky and Q... I feel like it's been FOREVER since last i saw you guys... especially Sneaky... I want my Hat back to Sneaky...

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if you don't mind, I could tag along as well, given we get to crash there, kiest. If you have room, I could bring my LCD and wii for a setup.

Nope

Smash Lord
I'm going/driving from Columbus, but I'll be there from Friday to Sunday (unless there is limited housing due to more MI people needing it.)

If anyone wants to join me, I'll have room for 3 (Assuming again: that Nope doesn't mind 4 more for the weekend).
I'm going to bring a TV anyways... cause I like my TV plus I think you'll need one or two more since there might be more people at this one.
Bring Wii's!!!! Kiest you may bring 1 TV just in case but we do not need any others! You will get a discount if we use your Wii. It will be first come first serve basis on Wii's for the discount.

WE DO NOT NEED TV's

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Bring Wii's!!!! Kiest you may bring 1 TV just in case but we do not need any others! You will get a discount if we use your Wii. It will be first come first serve basis on Wii's for the discount.

WE DO NOT NEED TV's

Aye, if he brings me, you can count me in for a wii.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I have no idea if I want to go. As long as I don't stay there for 3 days I'm fine.
Also Scrub Azn here who uses Pit which sucks since I don't know how to not gide for life.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Well Argent stopped wanting to team with me so I don't think I'm an option there... KY, perhaps?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

WE DO NOT NEED TV's
Would you like to use my Wii in order for me to get a discount? It has texture hacks (but carefully put together color-wise for red/green/blue costumes so as not to be too distracting and acceptable for teams as well), stage textures (also made acceptable), custom music tracks, and infinite replay w/tags included.

Could it possibly be used for finals sets as well? After which I can take it upon myself to upload all tournament matches that are recorded on it throughout the event.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
@Q: I want to leave after the Friday session.

@Nope: In that case I might not bring mine after all.

@Jerk: OUGA just had TvC as a side event and people were begging me to have a TvC setup the rest of the weekend. It's a good idea to bring that.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I may or may not be coming to this... if I am, I'd need a teammate for first place.

Top Bottom