• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
If Springfield is ever going to an OoS or NEOH tourney and has car room in the future, let me know. ;)

And if you're coming to this, Kel, don't forget about our MM (I guess that goes for Wakka, Nope, and Today too).

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I guess I can make this. There are still a handful of people I need to strut my stuff against like Fizzle and Infern if he comes, and OS and Kel, and like all of Kentucky rofl. Yeah I still have a lot of people to play xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu that's going to be one tough *** team to beat! Uber tanking right there. ^.^;

edit: anyone want to team with me on the off-chance that Beegs can't make it? I just want to plan everything ahead just in case. I'm solid in doubles, very aware of my surroundings, and tank/gimp really well. Hit me up.

smash64

Smash Champion
I wanna go to Ohayocon since I didn't get to enjoy my self last time at the one in ky I'm sure the smashers that were there remember it well I'm glad I don't lmao but I have to come to this too God Kais

Mr.E

Smash Lord
edit: anyone want to team with me on the off-chance that Beegs can't make it? I just want to plan everything ahead just in case. I'm solid in doubles, very aware of my surroundings, and tank/gimp really well. Hit me up.
What if your backup's partner shows up but Beegs doesn't come?!

Eh, I'll do it.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm tempted to enter doubles, since I do better in doubles friendlies than 1v1 friendlies.
But then I wouldn't get a teammate :<

clowsui

Smash Legend
hmmm if count doesn't end up coming to this i'll probably team w/ u KB

or if count is here and i'm not i suggest you team with him, he's way better than most diddys at doubles

unless u don't wanna

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Nope: what do you think of the new WaB rules? Good enough to C/P? (stage lists and stuff obviously not the same but like I simplified a lot of stuff, got rid of stuff that didn't actually do anything "no "stalling"" rule that I've never seen used at a single tournament ever. etc etc.

Also, this may be the inaugural event in the Ohio Circuit. What do you think of that?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Do you just sit on this forum and wait like a hawk until i post?! >_________>

I didn't make you do that anyway, you agreed to it. Not to mention I paid you $5 just for a few extra miles... What kinda crew-mate are you anyway? >_<

-_- No FanFan, you will not have to take me home early. <_<

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
No, I'm stalking the **** out of my control panel.
And yes I know I didn't have to. I'm in a be-a-****-sorta mood this morning 8D

Top Bottom