• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

What's The Point

Smash Master
You could go to Ohayocon on the 29th, then Nope's for the 30th (For singles and/or doubles) then back to Ohaycon till it finishes.

They are only 50 minutes apart.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
i remember when being a god kais meant something.
you were a minority and didnt main MK....what happened......
Being a God Kai means a lot.. It means you out class everyone in your region with your Character. *sigh* why do you outsiders love making rules for our crew...

*Leans against a dead tree, staring into the horizon*

Where did we go wrong?
Haha Epic.... We are a Legacy that has just begun... when we are done with brawl we will go down in History as the greatest Crew ever.... Get some!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh my god why are there tournaments every weekend now WHAT THE FUUUUUU-

count i'm going to train as much as i can for this, i'll be ready for our team asap. ss too, just in case count finds a teammate or smth

time to find myself a wii somehow...

lou4222

Smash Lord
^^^^ This isnt completely true. While I love and fully support the God Kais, I am Springfield till I die. While it is a tremendous rivalry, there is nothing but love. And I think Ill Springfield feels this way :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
haha I know, im just trying to mess with Nope. There will always be rivalry between God Kais and Smashfield, but at the same time we are all great friends and have great respect for each other, no homo

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Overswarm

is laughing at you
By this logic, males are all minorities... as such, all of the God Kais are still minorities.

loooool
A minority is a sociological group that does not constitute a politically dominant voting majority of the total population of a given society. Males do not fit this description.

Top Bottom