• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
A minority is a sociological group that does not constitute a politically dominant voting majority of the total population of a given society. Males do not fit this description.
I understand. However, I was using Mr.E logic, which transcends all definitions and other forms of argument through sheer wit-ery, if I may say such a thing.

I wanna come to this, but I won't know if I can until school starts.
You gotta come, who else will play friendlies with me for hours on end? FanFan?
Oh God no, I'm twitching like nuts just thinking about it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I want to play Hold 'Em with springfield people. I need practice in real life games. Total inexperience, so free money right? ;D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
deal MM for both

Cinci vs Springfield Live Stream? Embarrassed in front of the nation! lol
Hahahaha, yea Springfield will be embarrassed in front on the nation... So we'll save you all the shame and take it easy... I think we might Go all Secondaries and still defeat your Primaries.... that sound like a deal? Hahahaha don't be scared now:laugh:

smash64

Smash Champion
lol springfield is scared

Who wants to do some Boxing? Its really intertaining and a good exercise and it will be cool to see what yall got

Or we could play some soccer I know springfield would be a good challenge

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Due to the way my classes are set up for next semester, there is actually a really good chance I can come to this. xD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hold 'em sounds fun. May be interested if I can make it and if I can afford to play it (which will largely depend on if my roommate ever pays me what he owes me...).

clowsui

Smash Legend
yeah b/c os doesn't wanna do crews w/ ppl who he thinks are a liability and aren't good enough to represent cincinnati. at least that's the impression i got

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
lol springfield is scared

Who wants to do some Boxing? Its really intertaining and a good exercise and it will be cool to see what yall got

Springfield is not scared...cmon now lets face it.

I will box haha.

and after we are done with the soccer game, we have to play an american sport...like baseball :-)...ill pitch for springfield

but seriously...lets get this crew battle done and over with.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm mad...i can't come to this because my cousin's wedding is on the 30th.

i'll get a milf fest to happen or a smashfest to happen at my house on the 23rd so we can do this -_-

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hold em after the tournament is a no, hold em the night before is possible
:D

10 :Ds

and I'd only crew battle if I got to pick Cincinnati's crew and we were all there. And possibly if there was pie. It's not about cincy vs. springfield, it's baout cincy's A-team vs. springfield.

Nope

Smash Lord
:D

10 :Ds

and I'd only crew battle if I got to pick Cincinnati's crew and we were all there. And possibly if there was pie. It's not about cincy vs. springfield, it's baout cincy's A-team vs. springfield.
I have no problem with that, as long as we tell Cinci they are not the best city if they won't do 9v9 =p

Are you saying that your mom is a milf? O.o
No Aparently SS's Mom is

Fonz and I will 2v2 MM any takers

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
hahaha.... that's a low blow Nope...

Hmmmm.. Lets see....Tyr, Smash64, Infern, Kel, OS, Clowsui, Steel Samurai, Sai, And Myself.... Actually... I'm pretty comfortable doing 9 vs 9.... Sai, Steel Samurai, and Clowsui have both stepped it up... So I'm confident in a Cincinnati Victory... Now it's up to the rest of Cincy to agree...

Top Bottom