• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Man O Man... this is so troublesome... This is my favorite tournament to go to...
and now i can't even go... FUUUCCCKKKK!!! Man...I'm so Salty... I'll still try to come if I can though... Curses.....*sigh*

solecalibur

Smash Master
:D

10 :Ds

and I'd only crew battle if I got to pick Cincinnati's crew and we were all there. And possibly if there was pie. It's not about cincy vs. springfield, it's baout cincy's A-team vs. springfield.
I might volunteer myself or another pie member

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Brawl crews take forever and are boring. Please don't do them. Ever.

I might be able to come to this. We'll see.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Brawl crews aren't fun at all. You could run a side tournament in their place and more people would get to participate and have twice as much fun.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait a minute

5v5, Captain Falcon crews? Cincinnati vs. Springfield?

note: Tyr is a grinch

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Assuming I come, does anyone want to team with me?

Quivo? Team "I love little boys?"

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Assuming the weather permits, at least one car of OUGA people will be attending. I don't know if Keist mentioned that or not.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
But not as broken as DK.
DK has an infinite combo on everyone.
It's hilarious and frightening at the same time.

wangston

Smash Lord
Funny story:

I play Champ on livestream. Because I enjoy frustrating people and making people on East Coast say "THAT'S SO GAY", I plank him for Champ's entire 2nd stock. I could have beaten Champ without it, but I did it anyway. Falco is the worst at ledgeplay in the entire game, bar none, and MK is the best. It's like picking Snake vs. Jigglypuff and killing her with u-tilt at obscene percentages.

I have a 3% lead vs. Wangston. I grab the ledge. Wangston hits me with a bair and then runs away and shoot lasers.

I get another lead. Plank to see if he can do it again. Wangston runs off and stage spikes me, then footstools me.

Wangston routinely placed poorly at Kentucky tournaments, only rising in ranks during his last few months here.

I told Wangston that was an excellent job of stopping my planking and asked him how he did it, and he said that he knew planking beat Falco so he learned what Falco could do against a planking MK and practiced it until it wasn't an issue.

So, I never planked Wangston again.

Later, I play Champ at a God Kais tournament.

I have a 3% lead vs. Champ. I grab the ledge. He walks up and get u-aired about a dozen times. I win. I knew this would happen in advance.

If you can't adapt, you can't succeed. Wangston did everything he could to prevent his natural disadvantages from being roadblocks, and it worked out for him. He told me he was working on secondaries as well, just in case Falco wouldn't work vs. MK.

Adapt. Don't make scrubtastic rules just because you don't enjoy an aspect of the game. That's the biggest sin in competitive gaming there is.
true story bro.

lol this post has made my day.

I agree with this 99% except the part where I routinely placed horribly. Horrible is not making it out of pools, bad is losing the first two rounds, alright is winning a game or two in tourneis. I would say I had alright placings.

Falco's anti plank game blows but you just have to time a b-air and foot stool if you can, but be prepared to tech the ledge because if you mess up you just lost a stock. Invis frames and attack frames don't last for ever on mk you can find an opening, lol it's just a little risky.

lol this post is really old. I don't care I~m replying anyways.

freak i miss smash.... :'(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I agree with this 99% except the part where I routinely placed horribly. Horrible is not making it out of pools, bad is losing the first two rounds, alright is winning a game or two in tourneis. I would say I had alright placings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4XDdlWQnZQ

You're better than that Wangston! You were slowly but surely climbing up that mountain. Don't settle for top 32. ;)

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
This goes to ****stons post.

falco can't do **** against mks planking, os messed up thats all there is to it.

if done properly falco cant do **** about it, its not hard to fall under the map and prevent any attack falco has with an mk upair...that is just poor playing on os's part.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you're going to say MK has an advantage, then yes.

If you're going to say Falco can do nothing, you're wrong. Shugo has beaten planking with Falco, Wangston has beaten planking with Falco.... champ just doesn't know how to do it.

Top Bottom