• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hey everyone, this is David (Fromundaman)'s girlfriend hijacking his account temporarily. I wasn't sure of where to put this but I figured here would be the best place:

David told me that he would be returning home from this tournament on Saturday night. It is now Sunday afternoon and I haven't so much as received a single phone call. I am simultaneously very worried and incredibly angry with him right now, so if any of you know where he is or have a way to contact him could you tell him to please give Hilary a call, and to be prepared to sleep on the couch if I don't get a good explanation?

Thank you.
O wned

Nope

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8216

AiB link from the last event results are being processed now

All I am waiting on for date confirmation is the Circuit to figure out which date they are taking then I'm taking the other one.

Edit: Melee will most likely be the side event at this one, but I am open to Discussion (I also like a secondary tournament where your Main is banned)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8216

AiB link from the last event results are being processed now

All I am waiting on for date confirmation is the Circuit to figure out which date they are taking then I'm taking the other one.

Edit: Melee will most likely be the side event at this one, but I am open to Discussion (I also like a secondary tournament where your Main is banned)
This would be a cool way to (possibly) stop m2k from taking all of our $; so would it be like last time where your main is determined by who you use most in tourney that day? In that case, you'd better use Oli sparingly in brackets Nope.;)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LMFAO @ NAME

think you could have melee too?

i don't like the can't use your main thing - i only ever put time into my mk :(

i also don't think that would help me get practice for national tourneys

in melee i put time into a lot of chars so that would be fun for melee, but no one cares about doing that for melee (i could just ban jiggs!)

edit - btw I won't be around Ohio forever. I'm probably moving to Baltimore MD after next summer (not sure yet) and don't know/think I'll be back, so please don't do this

Count

Smash Champion
M2K in case you were confused the can't-use-your-main thing would probably be like a one dollar side tournament. Not the actual event.

In other news I hope to be at this, I'll let you know as it approaches though. Haven't seen most of Ohio in forever.

Nope

Smash Lord
Melee may be the side event because I will be trying out using the basement as more space this time around. If it works out then I may start doing Melee at the same time as brawl in the future but for now it will just be Brawl.

@ M2k: what count said is true the side event is always for fun and is only a dollar to enter after the main tournament is over. So it's not a big deal what the event is, it is what people want to play for fun.

@ Fizzle: I am more then a 1 Trick Pony, without Olimar or Snake I am still confident I can take care of whatever you have for me. hahaha

Edit: Man it's almost been a year since I started doing these/smashfests! maybe a special one year event upcoming in the next couple months.

clowsui

Smash Legend
WAIT A MINUTE

i wouldn't be able to use marth/falco? T_T

in other news if i come to this and count and i do well dec 20th we might team. who knows lol.

"we're gay and that's how we roll, so gay we'll use AIM on a stroll" beast mode count and clowsui team name

solecalibur

Smash Master
/facepalm we know who you main
its a side tounry lets have fun with it since its only $1 per entry I know I want some Mcdoubles too but make it a bit fun

Suyon

Smash Lord
Ohayocon is on the 30th so I'm gonna head over there instead if it's on the same day.

I don't know if ITT's is going to host a tournament at the con since he never tells me like anything lol.

Nope

Smash Lord
Sorry for Ohayocon fans I am not going to cater a date to that event =(. It's to difficult to find a date without interfering with another tournament as it is.

Your main for the side event would be determined by who you used most in the tournament that day. With matches later in bracket having more weight then the early ones.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Your main for the side event would be determined by who you used most in the tournament that day. With matches later in bracket having more weight then the early ones.
What if we don't enter the main tourney?
I'd gladly enter the main=b& tourney since my second(s) are pretty much about as good as my main.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Melee would be fun. I don't get to play much but I got a decent mewtwo :) And by decent I mean probably pretty bad, but it's a lot of fun.

Post 69! Sexy.

Nope

Smash Lord
What if we don't enter the main tourney?
I'd gladly enter the main=b& tourney since my second(s) are pretty much about as good as my main.
If you don't enter you can use whoever you would like

Jerk and Katon are you coming?! that would be great

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
If you don't enter you can use whoever you would like

Jerk and Katon are you coming?! that would be great
I'm sure we will both come. I don't think he knows about this one yet, but I'm sure we'll both be able to go. That is of course if it's not on the same day as ohayocon, I'm sure he'll want to go to that. I for one am dying to go to a tournament.

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok for now I'm nailing this down to the 30th and unless a circuit event decides on that date that's what it will be.

The Basement will most likely be opening up, so yes I will actually need people to bring some setups this time around! Hopefully we can get 13-14 setups so the tournament will run faster and there will be more room/time for friendlies.

I'm also leaning towards Melee as the side event this time around.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hehe... Well I can't enter Melee cause I don't have a Gamecube controller... and I play Wiimote and Nunchuk...
And Melee is a bad influence on my Brawl play style.....So I guess I'll enter the next Side event whenever you host your tourney next year....

Count

Smash Champion
Its gonna be lulzy attempting to play melee. I think I got like one stock off of Nope in like 3 or 4 games last time we played ^_^.

I really want to get to this, I miss the OH community!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Ohayocon is on the 30th so I'm gonna head over there instead if it's on the same day.

I don't know if ITT's is going to host a tournament at the con since he never tells me like anything lol.
I know Ohayocon is having a brawl tournament because they always have smash every year. My friends have also won at smash every year which is sad because I 3 stock them... I asked them if I could host brawl this year and they haven't gotten back to me yet so....

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I suppose we three^^ would be going to Ohayocon if you do get to, right? Free money is fun.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
there's no money to be had at ohayocon... Last year my friend won a free controller (really cheap generic piece of crap) The year before that my friends won free passes to the next ohayocon (they aren't doing that anymore) Not sure what they'll be doing this year. In any case, someone here is guaranteed to win.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
What kind of tourney is that? Do you still pay to enter the actual tourney? Get a pot going manz.

Top Bottom