• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Well... since it appears no one from MI is going, is anyone relatively close to the Grand Rapids area in MI. It's Southwest Michigan.... D:

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Is anyone going to be driving past Circleville, OH on their way back home? (It's 30 minutes South of Columbus)

My friend and I have a ride to the tourney, but just not back home. :/

We'll pay for gas money.
:<

10chars

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
L should just walk there.
If you leave tonight and you run without stopping, I'm sure you could make it!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Springfield can house anyone who needs.
Can you guys house on Friday? and maybe Saturday. Dunno what the other folks are going to think about. Right now our rides are like dead gone. We have like 2 paddles now as King says. So hopefully we can still go.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Can you guys house on Friday? and maybe Saturday. Dunno what the other folks are going to think about. Right now our rides are like dead gone. We have like 2 paddles now as King says. So hopefully we can still go.
Springfield Can house anyone who needs....So yes Friday and Saturday.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
If enough people fail to show up because of M2K, then our chances to win some money will actually increase, even if our chances of getting first decrease!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
ima be there for dubz but i gotta leave for work in teh middle of singles so im gonna do mah leave and come back thing ive done so many times already

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
All of the people in this topic who have popped in and offered to bring recording equipment: yes, bring it.

Baro, yes, bring your hitstun loving friend, he and I can just go nuts talking about how much we love combos. Brawl+, 64, whatever it is, s'all good.

FanFan, you'd better come, or I'm gonna punch you in the stomach and kill Asdioh's baby.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I'm ready for some super-serious sandbaggin in pools (assuming the format hasn't changed). I wanna take m2k on first round! <- Someone needs to save this post for when he 3-stocks me:laugh:

edit: I just thought of another MM! A tier-to-tier money match. Best of 7, Game 1 both players use an F-tier character and so on until game 7 where both use S-tier characters. I know somebody has to be up for this!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Beef you're not coming? I was gonna ask you for some peach advice :(
No I'm not. Money's a little tight at the moment and I'm saving up for the event up here on the 28th-29th. I owe you the conversation though next time I see ya. :)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I love the tourney name, hah.

We can team Quivo if M2k doesn't wanna ;p. If you didn't mean that, lol, I'm not teaming with anyone yet.

I just thought of another MM! A tier-to-tier money match. Best of 7, Game 1 both players use an F-tier character and so on until game 7 where both use S-tier characters. I know somebody has to be up for this!
oooo, sounds awesomeyesz. Sign me up.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
if hes there and he dont know yet tell jason that i can take him home monday for sure

also if you guys are interested i found a way to make melty blood actress again work on pc

Top Bottom