• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Hey, I fixed a blown tire on a Saturday the day after it happened to come to the last one, no johns Kiester. :mad:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I'll show up for friendlies and such, but I don't think I can afford to enter the actual tournament sadly... :(

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
My cross country team didn't qualify for the state meet on the 7th Q.Q

That means I'll be here no doubt, though I still believe I won't make it in time for singles... no big deal really, I'm bringing plenty of cash so MMs to ALL! Especially Sil and Moose. Baro, you'd better bring Brawl+ again, you bringing it to Springfield is the only time I get to play it. :O

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Expect me to be super serious with counterpicks |;<

Oh, and PeppyWil, I hope you don't mind, but I'll have some character hacks tagging along for Brawl+, too.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Like... Roy? :D

Or some of the crazier PSA ones? Like Wisp? I've heard Wisp is pretty **** fun. :O

EDIT: God Kais, while I can't bring a TV or a Wii (would be useless since I'm not entering and therefore won't be paying anything anyway), I can bring the N64 if you guys, or anyone else for that matter, would be interested. Just don't stop in the middle of the game to go smoke weed again! >:O

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Like... Roy? :D

Or some of the crazier PSA ones? Like Wisp? I've heard Wisp is pretty **** fun. :O
Since there's no FULLY functional clone engine, that's a no to Roy.

Srsly, it's going to be a battle of broken. Fighter Kirby, Chaos Control Shadow, Jin, Zero, Phoenix Mario, Ragna, Wisp, 1337 Falco, Manchu, Werewolf, uhhh... more that I forget the name of.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Any chance OUGA could pick us up on the way? I think wakka said something about it to me yesterday. If not, I'm a maybe now

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'd like to know if anyone's rides has room. I'm low priority, but when all is said and done, if there's room, I demand it XD

Baro

Smash Journeyman
capem, ybm.. We givin all the "stuff" to Day, right? we should, we totally should.
I won't tell the popo.

or the nana.

Will you guys punch me in the face if I get the Ice Climbers to do the fusion dance? ):

solecalibur

Smash Master
Any chance OUGA could pick us up on the way? I think wakka said something about it to me yesterday. If not, I'm a maybe now
Lemme check if we have room and how much out of the way it is to get you but Im pretty sure we might have room for you but we are thinking of leaving saturday and coming back saturday instead of finding a place to stay on friday

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Is Columbus getting a carpool together for this? If I remember right we've got AZ, Q, Tako, and myself coming (assuming Q doesn't get picked up by OUGA). Also: Can't wait Wil :p

solecalibur

Smash Master
Is Columbus getting a carpool together for this? If I remember right we've got AZ, Q, Tako, and myself coming (assuming Q doesn't get picked up by OUGA). Also: Can't wait Wil :p
We got first dips on Q but if all goes wrong you can plan to get him

Kel

Smash Master
Is anyone going from KY or around the Cincinnati area that needs someone else to fill their car? I might be going. But no one has even said that they want to team yet.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Q plan on driving with your friends then we will pick you up if they can't make it because I think our car is full (given that you can come with us you will just have to sit on my lap or do the 4 person in a 3 seat situation)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Is anyone going from KY or around the Cincinnati area that needs someone else to fill their car? I might be going. But no one has even said that they want to team yet.
Wait, the other god kais aren't going to this? Surely they are, haha.

Top Bottom