• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
30 ledge grabs will be the limit! I hope to see everyone here. please let me know if you are going to need housing and what days. First come first serve (KY has first dibs since they asked already).

Low Tier Finals will not be Tyr and Smash64, I will put money on it!

Update for the tournament name before the weekend, sorry for slacking I have been busy

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
30 ledge grabs will be the limit! I hope to see everyone here. please let me know if you are going to need housing and what days. First come first serve (KY has first dibs since they asked already).

Update for the tournament name before the weekend, sorry for slacking I have been busy
that's a bit hard to avoid on norfair.
any exception here?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I've lived in Japan.
That's nice. Enjoy the food?

I've beaten Lain + NOJ. Judge is the only one that beats me. I haven't played the others in a while.
Good for you. My point still stands.

M2K beats everyone.
Except Ally. He said everyone else sucks.

bracket setup and upsets change placements- that doesn't make someone overall better than another
Irrelevant. I'm speaking about simple 1-on-1 situations.

M2k says that our area is on par with MD/VA and that only NJ itself may be better.
M2K says a lot of things, most of which often change.

Stop changing names so I can keep you on my ignore list
You've told me this a week ago. What's the hold up? Do it already.

solecalibur

Smash Master

OUGA needs housing and probly Friday night so far confirmed are T-800 , Scidi , Sole and possibly Pops and Wakka

lain

Smash Master
Kel beat me in one set. Who. Cares.

I've dropped sets to everyone and their mother. But I still always come out on top in the end.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Me and M2K are the only people in Ohio with a winning record against Lain lol.

You don't have to prove yourself to us here, Lain. You do it by taking all our money at tournaments lol.

Cincy people who want to go will be going. Although people need to get in touch with me if they're planning on going in my car. So far Today is the only one who has contacted me about it so she has priority. We might stay the night if that's cool Nope.

Is Michigan coming to this? That'd be sweet.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Lain gets second to Ally/M2K and his fellow lower MI players more often than he actually wins!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Cincy people who want to go will be going. Although people need to get in touch with me if they're planning on going in my car. So far Today is the only one who has contacted me about it so she has priority. We might stay the night if that's cool Nope.

Is Michigan coming to this? That'd be sweet.
God Kais gotta ride together

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lain gets second to Ally/M2K and his fellow lower MI players more often than he actually wins!
Well...it's Ally and M2K, no surprise there.

And his fellow MI players have the privilege of knowing his game a little better than anyone else he would encounter. It's just like how the NEOH players know each others' playstyles very well by now; it comes with the high ratio of encounters. :3

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Looks like I can't go, sorry i wasnt planning on my dental visit to turn into a major issue that required dental surgery. The surgery takes place 2 days before the event... So I'm pretty sure I have to john out.

wakka444

Smash Ace
champ and capem =)
warfie probably will also be going but ive not heard anything nor will we probably even see him

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
I'll do my best to come to this. Repping dayton haha.

I will be able to bring a Wii and Brawl. Possibly a TV 22" ws okay?

Top Bottom