• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm probably not going now. 2 cars from NEOH to take 6 people instead of 1 car for 5 people is kinda meh. Also, fluids and heat transfer tests coming up that I need to do good on.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
WOOOOOO! I WANT EVERY SMASHER TO KNOW THAT MOREHEAD IS COMING WITH BIG BIG SUPRISES. ME THE CHAMP METAFLAIR IS BRINGING THE PAIN, THE FAME AND THE BEST GOD GIVEN GOOD LOOKS EVER!!!!!! ME,MISTER ERIC, AND SHYGUY WE THREE PLAN TO SHAKE THIS TOURNAMENT UNTIL THE VENUE FALLS DOWN! WE ARE BRINGING SO MANY GIRLS THAT EVEN THE GOD KAIS WILL ASK "FLAIR, GOOD GOD FLAIR HOW DO YOU DO IT?" AND I WON'T SAY A WORD I WILL JUST POINT UP AND IN THEIR EYES THEY WILL SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATUS MAKING OBJECT IN THE SKY, THE HALBERD. THE GOLDEN SWORD WILL BE SLINGING AND YES EVEN MY THREE MONSTER FRIENDS WILL BE THERE. HENTAI PRINCESS SHE IS GOING TO BE VINE WHIPPING AND BULLET SEEDING ANY MOVING BEING, TONKA TRUCK THE ROCKS WILL BE SMASHED, AND EVEN CRACK TURTLE WILL GET HIS FIX AS HE DASHES AROUND GRABBING AND ELIMINATING THE COMPETITION. SO....OHIO.....BE READY CAUSE NOV. 7 IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah guys I am excited. See you all there.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
WOOOOOO! I WANT EVERY SMASHER TO KNOW THAT MOREHEAD IS COMING WITH BIG BIG SUPRISES. ME THE CHAMP METAFLAIR IS BRINGING THE PAIN, THE FAME AND THE BEST GOD GIVEN GOOD LOOKS EVER!!!!!! ME,MISTER ERIC, AND SHYGUY WE THREE PLAN TO SHAKE THIS TOURNAMENT UNTIL THE VENUE FALLS DOWN! WE ARE BRINGING SO MANY GIRLS THAT EVEN THE GOD KAIS WILL ASK "FLAIR, GOOD GOD FLAIR HOW DO YOU DO IT?" AND I WON'T SAY A WORD I WILL JUST POINT UP AND IN THEIR EYES THEY WILL SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATUS MAKING OBJECT IN THE SKY, THE HALBERD. THE GOLDEN SWORD WILL BE SLINGING AND YES EVEN MY THREE MONSTER FRIENDS WILL BE THERE. HENTAI PRINCESS SHE IS GOING TO BE VINE WHIPPING AND BULLET SEEDING ANY MOVING BEING, TONKA TRUCK THE ROCKS WILL BE SMASHED, AND EVEN CRACK TURTLE WILL GET HIS FIX AS HE DASHES AROUND GRABBING AND ELIMINATING THE COMPETITION. SO....OHIO.....BE READY CAUSE NOV. 7 IS YOUR LAST DAY ON EARTH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah guys I am excited. See you all there.
Most. Epic. Post. Ever.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
you heard it.
right here.
Morehead is gonna beep up the competition.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Chances are getting worse that I can come. (bad grammar)

What time do we think that singles will start?

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Fortenium (lol he doesn't play Brawl anymore) could come with me because I'm bringing Brawl+ and if I remember, someone else is bringing 64. He's just tagging along with me XD. He has a dazzle and voice recording stuff, but NO LAPTOP. If anyone has a spare laptop, that'd be greeeaaat.

solecalibur

Smash Master
So.. can anyone from Columbus gimme a ride, if not carpool?
GoadMoose said something about Columbus car but if not I'll ask OUGA message me your address and I'll let the driver know how much of a detour we gotta take

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Baro, I owe you a $2 MM that you can't lose money at. Next time I see you... it happens first thing! <3 Arnold Palmers

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Infern, no money match. The only money matches I'll be doing are for Arnold Palmer money.

But if you want to money match with all items on medium and a random stage, that is a totally different story. I'm really really good.

Kel

Smash Master
I'm just assuming that everyone will be partying/ passing out as desired on Saturday night like always.

You'll be probably be able to sleep SOMEWHERE NEOH

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Is anyone going to be driving past Circleville, OH on their way back home? (It's 30 minutes South of Columbus)

My friend and I have a ride to the tourney, but just not back home. :/

We'll pay for gas money.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
Out of curiousity, when does the singles tournament usually end/wrap up? We'd like to have an estimate as to when we'll be heading back.

Also, GOD PIES!!!!!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Dear Nope,

I had a nightmare last night that I came to this tournament and there was a 20% damage chaingrab limit for the Ice Climbers and my ex girlfriend was there. Please don't let either of these things happen.

Love,
Tyr

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Slight chance I'll go for friendlies, and slight chance I'll also bring the cookies I have in the oven.
Assuming I don't eat them all.
They're experimental cinnamon-pb-choc chip cookies

But if you want to money match with all items on medium and a random stage, that is a totally different story. I'm really really good.
I'll do friendlies/CM's with these rules 8D

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Slight chance I'll go for friendlies, and slight chance I'll also bring the cookies I have in the oven.
Assuming I don't eat them all.
They're experimental cinnamon-pb-choc chip cookies

I'll do friendlies/CM's with these rules 8D
Wah~ O: If FanFan comes then that means we have all the girls! Haha! Yatta! That would be nice!

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
So, as it looks at the moment the earliest I can come is around 3:30. Any chance that we'll see singles start then or later?

Top Bottom