• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Alright, breakfast in and we're ready to go... And I'm not forgetting Double Dash, don't worry!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
OUGA's car cannot get started. Strong possibility we won't be making it today. :( :( :(

T-800

Smash Apprentice
OUGA, as you're not undoubtedly aware by now, is not going to attend.

Do us proud, Wakka!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
He can still do us proud. He hangs out with us sometimes and stuff!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
attention beepos:

if you guys see a green Aéropostale jacket please give it to someone from cincy or louisville (preferably louisville).

thanks guys.

great tournament ^_^ awesome 'venue'

solecalibur

Smash Master
This page contains massive amounts of OUGA members with the expection of Mister Eric .... suyon your a god pie

Good job Blue rouge!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Wil ate all the cookies again.
Sorry, Nope! I'll definitely not leave them sitting around next tourney I go to :V

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Those cookies were actually pretty good, even if you didn't care for them Fanny.

Yeah Blue Rogue is legit and Scribs apparently stepped his **** up big time. Anyway, I had a hell of a time. I haven't left that late from a tourney since Lucario is Pawsome, I think. :[ That's only because that one didn't actually end until 2am.

Proud low-tier jerk with Jigglypuff. <3

Blue rouge!
does not compute :mad:

clowsui

Smash Legend
scribs has always been pretty good, he just needed a little push

he got m2k training lol, it's the same idea as ksizzle

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Thanks a beep ton, Nope. <3
or whoever found it/ helped ^_^

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey everyone, this is David (Fromundaman)'s girlfriend hijacking his account temporarily. I wasn't sure of where to put this but I figured here would be the best place:

David told me that he would be returning home from this tournament on Saturday night. It is now Sunday afternoon and I haven't so much as received a single phone call. I am simultaneously very worried and incredibly angry with him right now, so if any of you know where he is or have a way to contact him could you tell him to please give Hilary a call, and to be prepared to sleep on the couch if I don't get a good explanation?

Thank you.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^ How does he look like? I can tell you if he was there or not then. Because if he never arrived maybe something serious happened! ): Or maybe someone else can say they saw him at the tournament. Sorry! I hope nothing bad occurred, though!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll give one partially valid explanation. It seems that smashers in general aren't the most punctual bunch when it comes to being where they need to be on time, whether it's their own fault or someone associated with them. As for not calling you...I'm not sure about that one. I'll see what I can find out about Dave.

Sleeping on the couch? lol harsh xD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll give one partially valid explanation. It seems that smashers in general aren't the most punctual bunch when it comes to being where they need to be on time, whether it's their own fault or someone associated with them. As for not calling you...I'm not sure about that one. I'll see what I can find out about Dave.

Sleeping on the couch? lol harsh xD
Thank you. Yeah, I can attest to the fact that he's not exactly one for punctuality, but this is kind of out of hand.

It's only half of a segmented couch, too (we'd have the rest of it, had David been home this morning), so he's actually going to be half on the floor. I think he's getting off light, considering.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^ How does he look like? I can tell you if he was there or not then. Because if he never arrived maybe something serious happened! ): Or maybe someone else can say they saw him at the tournament. Sorry! I hope nothing bad occurred, though!
He has dark hair, a beard, and glasses. He usually wears a penguin hat to these things, but he forgot it at home (shame, because it'd make him easier to recognize).

I hope so too ):

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well the tournament ran pretty late, and most people stayed that night at the venue, so he probably did too. As for not calling, his battery must have ran out or something, hope he gets in contact with u soon though

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeah the tourney ran pretty late, I know he entered the low tier tourney, and I think he was still in it when I left, which was around 12:30am I think.
He might have stayed the night but I don't know why he wouldn't call. If his phone died he could have borrowed someone's phone :x

Ninja'd
But that's good to hear :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
My bad guys. We had a misunderstanding. She thought I was coming home Sat night, when in fact we weren't planned to leave till Sunday Morning (and left around noon due to certain... circumstances...)

Also, I don't have a phone :p

That being said, this was a fun tourny, and thanks to all of you guys for helping make it that way.

Top Bottom