• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Count

Smash Champion
Wish I could go to this just for the iron man lmao.

I don't even know who I'd pick, the characters besides diddy I'm somewhat competent with (lol) are all garbs.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
So... I really haven't heard much of "after" fun stuff yet, except for a very high black man... give me good reasons to come late Saturday night after I get off of work! (although a very high black man is a decently good reason)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Come lose to me in TSB money matches!

Mom will be out of town next week, so I might be staying past my exit from singles bracket this time. IROOOOOON MAAAAAAAAN! ...Only three characters? Why not five? Or TEN?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I may or may not be able to come to this. I may have other plans! Idk
<_< We'll see...
I'm afraid to go, Ybm scares me when he's high...
._.

If I do go, my 3 will be Lucas, MK, and uhhh ZSS! ^_^

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Pretty much.... if you don;t have you're line up, it should be
MK
Snake
Your Main

If your main is snake or MK, pick some random *** low tier that no one has ever seen you play as. (Like my Link).

Done.

Nope

Smash Lord
TBB we should be doing some fun stuff afterward like usual, I'll let you know as I talk to everyone tomorrow. I'm also really excited for Iron Man! I can't wait to see everyone else's characters and to play mine in a tournament setting!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
ED (SMASH64) IF YOUR OUT THERE...ARE YOU ABLE TO LEAVE TONIGHT AT 6pm TO GO TO CLEVELAND....LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE...THANKS!!!

I may not be attending this.

There is a strong possibility that I may visit a friend in Bowling Green this weekend. Just matters as of now.

If I don't, I'm going to need a ride, UNLESS I get my car this week. :D

Top Bottom