• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Or something about how OS needs to stop coming, taking our money, and making tournies hard to name :p

Nope

Smash Lord
Sorry to Inform everyone but like Capem has already said there will be NO Housing Available Friday night!! Saturday is just fine though. We will be taking Fonz out for his 21st and no one will be home until late.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nope, that's totally the wrong way to do it. Charge a $20 "Fonz Birthday Fee" to everyone that shows up and you'll get like 3 people and earn $60!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
No housing? I'm not looking forward to a Saturday morning drive... :urg:

Edit: I don't know if I'm showing up anymore even if I can get some housing... :/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No housing makes me sad panda.

Takooooooooo.

You should drive to this one. >_>

Nope

Smash Lord
sorry all it's just this one time! We will be going out to the bars so charging people to be here for a party wouldn't work either.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
To everyone seeing this as a bad thing: Pshh... Think about it this way: All of Sfield will be hungover. Get as many MMs with them as you can!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Fromundaman, I slept for less than 2 hours with Champ going "pew pew" and playing FFAs with Items on right next to me most of the night... then went on to win the tournament.

Having a poor mental state is sometimes overrated?

Nope

Smash Lord
Capem and Champ were so out of there mind last Friday before ISA that they passed out before RipN and I went bowling and then to the bar haha. Capem finished just fine! But please MMs while you think we are Hungover! (Except Fonz who might sleep through the tournament)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
NOPE! We NEED to get that drunken foosball done this time around. Nice thing is I'm not living back in South Bend anymore so I should be able to stay that extra party night now. (could be an Overswarm Olympic Event)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
M2K:

This one won't have Melee.

It will have brawl singles / doubles, and I would expect a full bracket at bare minimum. You can look back at the previous "Springfield OH- Nope's monthly" tournaments (Piece of Cake, Crunchatize me Capem, Overdose of Overswarm) to base your numbers off of.

Also, here's a picture of my puppy:

you all were mad til you saw the puppy, weren'tcha?

King~

Smash Champion
@M2K: money wise, for you probly the Mi one cause there are more events

and i imagine both brawl brackets willl be close to the same size, this one most likely having more

@tourney: i most likely wont be here partly cause no housing, partly cause no ride, partly cause i want to drive again and need to take this stupid class one weekend so 25% chance

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think we'd have to play monopoloy somewehre in Cincinnati and then leave the next day. :(

Who wants to have a cincinnati party on the 18th?

Top Bottom