• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It's possible for me to drive.... but I'd need a place to stay the night before. No way am I driving from home!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
It's possible for me to drive.... but I'd need a place to stay the night before. No way am I driving from home!
That's another thing I'm worried about... If I do go, I'd still have to run around NEOH picking up people who all live at least half an hour from each other before morning... :/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^yeah

not having a place to stay beforehand will make it hectic. I think we all need to get together somewhere and leave from springfield all at once. That means you too, y.b.m.!

If I'm driving, I'm not going to go around picking everyone up. We all get in one spot and leave togetha.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well...I live the closest to springfield...So I'm on the way regardless of where you are driving from unless you live out near Tri County. And since I don't have transportation it just makes sense to pick me up. It's not an inconvenience. Especially if I'm paying some gas money....ya dig

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm does not dig.

It makes much more sense to get everyone to the same place and make it to where we can wake up, get in the car, and leave without stopping. Straight shoot, point A to point B, everyone already in the car and smashing the night before. If that means someone has to pick up Y.b.M. and take them there beforehand or Y.b.M. can take the bus, so be it, but it's better than stopping to pick someone up.

So we need to find a place for everyone who is riding with OS to be

Kawaiiness

Smash Rookie
If anyone could pick up L or I from here or some other location we could drive to we could potentially come to this. (We live in Erie, PA)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Thanks for helping out a bud....
EDIT: Are we staying there as usual?
Yup!

I need times for everyone when they are free the day before. If I have to pick people up and take them somewhere*, I gotta figure out when people are free.

*where are we staying?

Also, Tyr are you going? Right now my car is looking like:

Y.b.M., Infern, Ed, Me, Kel

I know Today wants to go, unsure about Kassandra, but I wanna know if we're splitting people up. No one should have to drive solo!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Theres a possibility that I might find a ride down to columbus would any would be willing to pick me up after that I'd pay for gas?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
D'aw~! Yeah! Sorry! My dad's working so I would most definitely need to try and find a ride! >~<! If not maybe I can look up some buses and see if any goes from Cincinnati to.. Springfield and I could bring my bike too! I hope I can make it, though!! Good luck guys!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might come for singles or something. It depends on what I have to do at UC that day.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Nope:

Please discuss with AZ on who will be hosting on October 10th. Your house fits more people but if you're not interested in hosting then WaB is the obvious option. Thank you.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
D'aw~! Yeah! Sorry! My dad's working so I would most definitely need to try and find a ride! >~<! If not maybe I can look up some buses and see if any goes from Cincinnati to.. Springfield and I could bring my bike too! I hope I can make it, though!! Good luck guys!
One of the cinci people going should be able to provide you with a ride so there is no reason to take the bus

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, even if there will be a very high black man there this weekend (still not specifically pointing at you YBM, XD), forgot I have a friend visiting Muncie this weekend, so I'll definitely be at the next monthly.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Daycia.

He's offering you a ride.

If it was too much trouble, he would have told you so. If it ends up being too much trouble, he'll tell you so.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Alright, let's figure this out Cincinnati people. Someone tell Tyr to post if he's driving, because we currently have:

Drivers:
OS

Estimated players attending:
Kel
Infern
Smash64
Y.b.M.
Today
Tyr
Steel Samurai

Possible players:

Kassandra? She might be going elsewhere but I dunno? (still need to eva! >:\)

As of now we need two drivers. If there is only one driver (me), priority goes to Kel and the God Kais. If there are two, we can split peoples up.

I'd like everyone who is riding with me to all be in the same place the day before. It'll give us a chance to warm up before the tournament, and I can get more sleep because I don't have to go around picking people up. This way my alarm goes off, everyone gets up, and it is a straight shoot to Cincinnati. If we'd be able to stay at Smash64's or Kels, someone let me know!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Can't go at all.

Tako said he wasn't going a page or two back I think

Does Kel have a car? If he does, could he drive? : / Maybe Tyr?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
huzzah! We have a place to stay!

Anyone in my car must needs be at Eds on Friday! Smash + sleep + gettin' on the ROAD

Top Bottom