• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The sig won't post for me? or maybe it will when i clck "show your sig"
Well If you quote someone...It'll pop up automatically. But If you don't....I believe your message has to be longer than the Sig.

Oh And I'm down to do that reverse Main Side tourney....That's a great idea. Lets make that happen....God Kais Will get top in Everything this tournament...It has been announced....

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Wonder who I'll get to team with, if anyone... Either way, I'm headed to bed now. I'll be up about 9:00, eat breakfast and head out, be there around 11:00.

Nominating any sort of draft before city crews because I don't get to participate in the latter. :p

QUIVO

Smash Master
Moose, you're still getting me right? I just realized, that Crunch's number disappeared in my phonebook and I don't think I ever got yours Moose.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Today is my day fellas. Im pumped. No worries Clowsui we will be doing the city crew for sure. Its humber one priority. Also ill be doin MMs all day if people want.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Sucks I had to leave so early. Had tons of fun. Learned quite a bit, too. Good ****, well, everyone.

Taco, it was good seeing you again in the first time in, what, six or seven years? I can't believe you recognized me.

Let's keep these monthly, yeah? Any dates set up for the next one, hmmmmm?

clowsui

Smash Legend
no city crews
just god kais v springfield :(

in other news
1. os
2. q
3. ybm

1. once upon a time, dr x smells (smash64+infern)
2. jim and robert from ireland
3. Bombs and Rocks; Tornados and Mallets (Quivo + YbM)

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Well I had a great time, GG's everyone I played... Good to see everyone again. I doubt I'll be able to do shoutouts so yea... I get back July 27th, so see you guys then/after that. Peace :D

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Top Eight (as far as I can rember them :x)

1: Overswarm
2: Quivo
3: Y.b.M.
4: Infern
5: Hilt
5: Smash64
7: Capem
7: Nope

Shoutouts in the result thread later on
Great tournament guys :D

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
The tournament was super boss and I am so super tired. I'll do shoutouts later.

BTW Wakka, Sin and Sai90. I have replays on your wiis that I would like to be recorded (I was playing the Green Sonic and Dark Fox) and if there are any of a dark Fox playing get in touch M@v and GwJumpman and send those to them for the Fox board combo video.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
ggs to everyone I played I had alot of fun there I learned alot of cool new shizz to try out for my diddy and according to tactical apparently i have an amazing shirt.

and to xcl i dont mind posting the vids i guess but its probably not gonna be too soon i got other stuff to take care of before i do. i hope thats not a problem

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
ggs to everyone I played I had alot of fun there I learned alot of cool new shizz to try out for my diddy and according to tactical apparently i have an amazing shirt.

and to xcl i dont mind posting the vids i guess but its probably not gonna be too soon i got other stuff to take care of before i do. i hope thats not a problem
If you can, post a link in the result thread when you get around to uploading them though.

smash64

Smash Champion
If you can, post a link in the result thread when you get around to uploading them though.
hey dont tell sai what to do!

clowsui

Smash Legend
I should've pressed Z more lol

In other news Jim and Robert were too amazing. Can't believe they came all the way from Ireland.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
In other news Jim and Robert were too amazing. Can't believe they came all the way from Ireland.
No kidding. It's too bad they didn't enter singles. They were good, and on top of that some of the coolest smashers there. They better come back sometime!

Nope

Smash Lord
July is a very hectic month for us, between vacation and KYs tournament there is no time for this in July so the next best thing is August 1st. That is the next date...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Your tournament name is dumb >:[

It is no longer a reward to win your tournament, except to point out how un-clever springfield is.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Your tournament name is dumb >:[

It is no longer a reward to win your tournament, except to point out how un-clever springfield is.
Hahahaha...Funny....

Springfield I'm sure you all can get more creative than that...Come on...That title better be a rough draft or something....cause that blows.

Nope

Smash Lord
It's rough for now give it time, I just wanted to get the next one posted yeesh

It also fits the lines of the last two names if you payed any attention, both making fun of the players that they were named after

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
It's rough for now give it time, I just wanted to get the next one posted yeesh

It also fits the lines of the last two names if you payed any attention, both making fun of the players that they were named after
Ahhh there we are...see now OS can go to sleep happy. I'm sure OS will get a good Title just like Cake Did, And Capem...Now I guess It's time for The God Kais to get first so we can Get Our Title....

Top Bottom