• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
GKais, I'm able to give you guys a ride back.

Q, are we teaming for this?

If not, anyone who is a high level player want to team? I would like to win teams XD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I forgot about Y.b.M. O_o

God kaaaaaaais

Is y.b.m. going?

I want to go back to making power house teams and stopping all this "these teams are top 3 contenders" and make 'em all "spots 2 and 3 contenders"

Smash Apprentice
Haha, OS, you gimme another month or two (with practice...) and I could be your "OMGWTFRAPESAUCE" teammate.

Or. You know. Not.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fromundaman more foosball mms?
I'll do friendlies; they were fun. Sadly, I have no money to spare on ANY MMs, not to mention you beat me pretty thoroughly last time around.

RE-EDIT:

Why did I think that was a Shugo post?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
It just occured to me that we should definitely do the reverse main side event HERE, at a tournament that Lain ISN'T at. I think he'd three stock everyone if everyone who went against him had to use ICs.
Not if he had to use Sonic

I'll do friendlies; they were fun. Sadly, I have no money to spare on ANY MMs, not to mention you beat me pretty thoroughly last time around.

RE-EDIT:

Why did I think that was a Shugo post?
I freakin TOLD you that foosball was too random to be that confident in your skills

Sorry man but that's only for the "cool kids" in NEOH.
So... talk to sole. Eric wants to go now but Kyosh doesn't get off work till 10. Fromundaman also wants to go. I think me and Eric are just gonna light up and head over to the grill thing. Unless sole can take the van in which case I'll grab fromundaman and kyosh

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not if he had to use Sonic

I freakin TOLD you that foosball was too random to be that confident in your skills

So... talk to sole. Eric wants to go now but Kyosh doesn't get off work till 10. Fromundaman also wants to go. I think me and Eric are just gonna light up and head over to the grill thing. Unless sole can take the van in which case I'll grab fromundaman and kyosh
If it were just random luck, I wouldn't have gotten decimated so badly.

Nah, Nope's just too good!

Also, I am officially entirely confused as to what's going on...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, looks like I'm probably not going to this after all... Sorry para. Apparently there's not enough room in the car.

Nope

Smash Lord
Infern for those TERRIBLE and FALSE claims in your new Sig I am personally putting you out of the tournament! Not only will I beat you in winners (if you make it to me) but I will then lose on purpose and come find you again in losers to put you out hahaha

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Infern for those TERRIBLE and FALSE claims in your new Sig I am personally putting you out of the tournament! Not only will I beat you in winners (if you make it to me) but I will then lose on purpose and come find you again in losers to put you out hahaha
haha...by losing on purpose he means Capem will knock him into losers :laugh:

QUIVO

Smash Master
ah, according to facebook, they said focus cancel is expecting 30-50 entrants..

the side tournament needs to be reverse mains..

Nope

Smash Lord
reverse main draft crews? Low tier draft crews? or tourneys of either... The Ivysaur Challenge will happen for sure! Myself and Champ will elect the 3rd Ivysaur if Q isn't here (Overswarm will lose either way! hahaha). Something will be decided when everyone is here

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Okay, so I got all my **** together, here's what you can expect from the one and only PeppyWil.

--Nintendo Wii w/ memory card for Melee and SCII
-Brawl
-Melee
-Soul Calibur II (Classic GC version, of course.)
-Other random gamecube games because all of my gamecube games are in a disc case holding thing.
--Nintendo 64
-SSB64
-Diddy Kong Racing (because this game is still fun to this day.)
-Four N64 controllers, three of which are in fantastic condition. The last one is still good, just a little more loose than I would prefer. It's the blue one, avoid it if you can.
--Both systems are going to be on my single TV. Input button for Wii, channel 3 for N64. I have some cable adapter splitter things that I think will allow me to put the same N64 game on two TVs. For, like, SSB64 doubles, or something. Could be pretty epic. Hope the owner of the TV next to mine doesn't mind if I f*ck with his/her cable jack, haha.

I'll be accepting MMs in any of the games mentioned above except Melee and SCII, because I can't play those for ****, haha. I'm not sure how DKR MMs would go, I might have to google it and see if there's actually rules for competitive play for that game. If not, I'LL INVENT SOME.

Looking forward to tomorrow, gonna be hella fun ****. <3 Springfield.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I seem to find threads Late. hehe Ummm Yeah God Kais will be 4 deep in this Beatch. Bombs and Rocks FTW or maybe Tornado and Mallets FTW...We'll see what we feel like doing. Chea....But yeah Q, I sent you that sig....So represent that Pimp. BTW...I'm down for some SF4 as long as it's on PS3 cause I suck using that Xbox Controller....Ya Dig!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So it looks like I am going after all. para, we're back on for teams!

Peppy, SCII friendlies?

Top Bottom