• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

To everyone who was asking me for a ride - PM Sole. AS of right now, I have ITT confirmed. King and From need to make sure with Sole.

Also if you guys do make it down, we friggen cooking by the fire. I have this bonfire planned and I'm gonna do it!

Also Q, you ARE going!

Btw Paradgim...best team name is my name "Hanna Montana Sleepover!"

clowsui

Smash Legend
@OS: since you're coming would you be willing to participate in Cincy crews? Also me, SS, TGM and Caitlin are getting a ride from my dad. You would only have to give the GK rides.

Springfield if he agrees you guys have to find a sixth, same to Louisville.

Paradigm if you wanna show me how good your Marth is at this tourney I'm open to some friendlies or MM if I money lol

Oreo if you want to hand me a dollar again let's play

Sin we'll play an MM this time around maybe?

Champ let's play some doubles friendlies against other people with double Falcos LOL Double Laserlocks!?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I said it before, and I'll say it again: if I'm playing in any sort of crew, I'm picking my crew by hand! :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I thought my Marth knew only one match up, but from what I learned at the MWChamps I was even doing that one wrong. I'm up for friendlies but that may be it... for now.
Meh, you probably know the Kirby matchup...

If you know how to space, you know the Kirby matchup...

clowsui

Smash Legend
oh yeah, nope, two things:

1. can i have yo numba so that i can call if i get lost/i'm late or w/e?
2. can you make sure that you're not high/drunk from 10:30 - 11:30 just in case my dad decides to come in and ask you questions? (VERY VERY unlikely...5% chance lol)

Nope

Smash Lord
oh yeah, nope, two things:

1. can i have yo numba so that i can call if i get lost/i'm late or w/e?
2. can you make sure that you're not high/drunk from 10:30 - 11:30 just in case my dad decides to come in and ask you questions? (VERY VERY unlikely...5% chance lol)
sure np and my number is on the first page, also We do have 6 you forgot Cake...

Nope, Capem, Champ, Lou, Cake, Fonz is our six and we also have P. Sin, Wakka, Sil if we want to go deeper

clowsui

Smash Legend
it's a five vs. five at this point
me ss god kais vs. nope capem champ lou fonz? sounds fun.
ss tgm and i maybe caitlin too will get there at 11:00

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
So um.. I learned more about my vacation.. and I can come to this :O Sorry Kiest, but I really wanted to come to this, and now that I can go I can't really pass it up. <3 Springfield o.o
I'll be bringing CRUNCH, and Quivo if you want a ride I could take you too, but we're coming back Saturday night so idk if you want to ride with us or not. I might also be able to bring a setup, and so might CRUNCH.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Part of me wants Q to go so I can say Q LET US TEAM AND WIN FIRST INCREDIBLY EASILY, while the other part of me wants him to go to Focus Cancel because he's the only one in Ohio that can give me a consistent even match.

Hell, I like the challenge. XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
moose let me play your sheik again...i wanna see how much it's improved :3

also jesus christ q come to this so we can FiNALLY do our mm

clowsui

Smash Legend
fromundaman i'll play you w/ my sheik too
moose and i have diff sheiks :3 so you wil have a more solid opinion of the match

QUIVO

Smash Master
OO, if moose goes i might come... Coming back Saturday night is perfect since I have work the next day

QUIVO

Smash Master
ah, should i go to focus cancel ,or this!?!?!?!

if you guys have reverse main side event, i would so want to go!!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
So um.. I learned more about my vacation.. and I can come to this :O Sorry Kiest, but I really wanted to come to this, and now that I can go I can't really pass it up. <3 Springfield o.o
I'll be bringing CRUNCH, and Quivo if you want a ride I could take you too, but we're coming back Saturday night so idk if you want to ride with us or not. I might also be able to bring a setup, and so might CRUNCH.
I wouldn't be able to since I'm RUNNING the smash part of Focus Cancel....

Though so far everyone in the world hates the head TO, even closed their SRK thread.

I'm going to actually check the venue today (I already called, but apparently conspiracies run deep...)

So in short if either:
1) The FC thread gets locked
2) I show up to the venue, and there isn't an event.

Then I'll come to this and would like a ride. I would just drive to your house.

Man all I wanted to do was run a Melee and a Brawl tourne for once....

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
fromundaman i'll play you w/ my sheik too
moose and i have diff sheiks :3 so you wil have a more solid opinion of the match
Sounds good!

I'd like to play both your other characters too (All friendlies. I can't afford MMs.), since I want to see how much better your Marth has become (as well as how well my new second fares against him), and try to learn that Falco matchup, since I obviously don't know it.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Moose, I demand friendlies!
Yea man, definately. I need more Kirby experience :D

OO, if moose goes i might come... Coming back Saturday night is perfect since I have work the next day
Come to this Q. Pweeeeese... I want more TL, those games are so much fun

I wouldn't be able to since I'm RUNNING the smash part of Focus Cancel....

Though so far everyone in the world hates the head TO, even closed their SRK thread.

I'm going to actually check the venue today (I already called, but apparently conspiracies run deep...)

So in short if either:
1) The FC thread gets locked
2) I show up to the venue, and there isn't an event.

Then I'll come to this and would like a ride. I would just drive to your house.

Man all I wanted to do was run a Melee and a Brawl tourne for once....
Kiest if your tourney doesn't end up happening, I can give you a ride. Just let me know :D

Both of which are inferior to mine. =D
lololololollololololololno O.o

Edit: I also like this reverse-main side tourney idea

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
It just occured to me that we should definitely do the reverse main side event HERE, at a tournament that Lain ISN'T at. I think he'd three stock everyone if everyone who went against him had to use ICs.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Q, if you go you want to team for easy money?

Holy **** we r all going to lose if robert and jim from ireland come!!

...Hear they r the best over there.
Haha, if Q doesn't want to team, I may like to create team robert and jim.

Could I come up Friday again? Springfield is toooooooo good.

Top Bottom