• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

lou4222

Smash Lord
Thought you started scrubbing it up with Snake?
Nope just practicing with him. GW is my main and Snake is a fun, play on the side and maybe one day Ill get good with him character. GW is too good to drop, I considered it briefly because of MK troubles, but Ive been doing better lately.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I wish I had g/f johns...

Who's giving you a ride Beegs? Mind if I get in on that? Maybe I could go down to your place Friday night and play a bunch of friendlies or something.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have only 4 spots in my car aside from myself and there are 6 of you clowsui. o_O

How would that work

So I need a teammate for this.

King~

Smash Champion
i can go if we can get back before like 12:00pm sunday

i just want enter anything and am basically going to try and play a bunch of people

(so yes itt im asking you to come get me then take me to beegs with you)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'll see what I can do Wakka. A lot of them are g/f johns.

Also Clowsui, yes I'll get some friendlies in.
Mine aren't G/F johns...
If you feel like paying my entry fee and letting me pay you back at an undetermined date when I actually have money, give me a ride, and doing the same for gas money, then I could go :laugh:.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So, against overwhelming odds, I just got a job, so I can indeed come to this.

Beegs, any chance I can hitch a ride with you guys? (And possibly come for some friendlies the Friday before.)

Para, any chance we can team? (Or is Scribz coming after all?)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Reverse main tourny sounds like a lot of fun.

Of course, as a Kirby main, I'm going to be screwed... And I hope you all know how to play as Diddy...

That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
2 things,

1st) Beegs, looks like fromunda and kyosh both wanna go now. Will we have room?

2nd) Reverse Main tourney PLZ for the love of god please!!! I want other people to play Sonic and see how fun he is, if only for 1 day.

3rd) we <3 Quivo. no homo

I said 2 but the third thing was just too important

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Reverse main sounds interesting... almost a good OUGA side tourne idea.

I'll give you a ride Q.... to Focus Cancel LOLZ.

Sonic is always fun to play as. I play Kirby because he's my favorite NES character next to Megaman.

But with Q going to this, I might have a chance to win now....

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be attending this, but reverse mains seems way too fun.

Sonic is A LOT of fun. It's a challenge every time, and he has a bunch of fun tricksies.

<3itt, no homo

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Para, any chance we can team? (Or is Scribz coming after all?)
I still lack a partner, and I'd still prefer to partner with someone from Dayton (even if only in spirit). Scribble still isn't coming, and Fizzle still doesn't like teams.

Regarding Reverse-main tourney: I'm guessing no one will buy the argument that I still main Samus, I just use Marth to cover all her bad match ups (and most of her good ones)? >.>

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I still lack a partner, and I'd still prefer to partner with someone from Dayton (even if only in spirit). Scribble still isn't coming, and Fizzle still doesn't like teams.

Regarding Reverse-main tourney: I'm guessing no one will buy the argument that I still main Samus, I just use Marth to cover all her bad match ups (and most of her good ones)? >.>
Can I argue the same thing for Ganon or Mario then? (Wait no... I take back Ganon! Fonz is there!)

And sure, I'm up for some Marth/Kirby ownage then. Make up name for us, and try to resist your overwhelming Marth instincts and not **** my poor little puffball with your stabbity objects of pointy tippered death.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
No worries, my instincts revolve around slaying MK's. I haven't developed any particular myopic killer reflex regarding cute li'l kirby.

"Fromundadigm"
"Paradaman"
"Midwestern Dayton Guardians"

In the past I've fallen back to "The Supreme Court" when I team with someone random where we can't think of a name. I usually use it as a placeholder if I expect to team with the person again.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No worries, my instincts revolve around slaying MK's. I haven't developed any particular myopic killer reflex regarding cute li'l kirby.

"Fromundadigm"
"Paradaman"
"Midwestern Dayton Guardians"

In the past I've fallen back to "The Supreme Court" when I team with someone random where we can't think of a name. I usually use it as a placeholder if I expect to team with the person again.

I kinda like the 1st two.

Also, I'm glad that reflex has yet to take root.

Finally, we have to do some friendlies. You were gone by the time I woke up from my nap last weekend. :ohwell:

Top Bottom