• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

wakka444

Smash Ace
quivo dont go to that!! you know you wanna come here again and have a good time and win some money doin teams again=D and as a bonus ill even get those textures workin for you

Smash Apprentice
< Z

I'm thinking I'll go to this. I work nights, so I'm usually up until 5 or 6. The moral of the story is that I'll probably only come for singles. I guess if I can get my guy to go I might be there earlier.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
do u still need setups? i can bring a wii if u need im only running like camera and replay hacks right now but is it needed?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
i have the replay hacks and a dazzle its what im using to finish up my combo vid

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Hey Nope, CRUNCH and I are still on the attending list, but neither of us can make it to this. I leave for vacation on Sunday (won't be back until July 27th :() and CRUNCH can't make it.. I forget why though.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I just realized louisville isn't on the attendance list :x
Crash, tactical, excel, calic, and myself for will be coming for sure, as well as others most likely (maybe rowan! :D )

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
MOOSE! go to Focus Cancel! It's like 12 minutes from me, so it should be close to you guys
Yea I looked at that thread today.. idk... It doesn't seem like anyone is going for Brawl. I might end up going, idk if CRUNCH would want to go.. i'll ask him.

Edit: -Update- Yea, CRUNCH is interested, so we'll be there. Looking forward to seeing you there, Q :D

lou4222

Smash Lord
Yea I looked at that thread today.. idk... It doesn't seem like anyone is going for Brawl. I might end up going, idk if CRUNCH would want to go.. i'll ask him.

Edit: -Update- Yea, CRUNCH is interested, so we'll be there. Looking forward to seeing you there, Q :D
This is easily the lamest thing ive read all day:(

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Weaklings, don't advertise a competing venue in this topic!

Fonz never did upload those videos from the March tourney...

Nope

Smash Lord
Kiest and Q are officially Banned from Springfield from now on! Everyone who is going please say so. I'm trying to get an updated attending list

Nope

Smash Lord
Attending:
Nope
Lou
Fonz
Champ
Capem
RipN
Sil
ParanormalSin
Wakka
Cake
Fizzle
MR.E
Nicalobe
Z
Cr4sh
Tactical
Excel
Calic
Hilt
Clowsui
Beegs
Steel Samurai
Infern
YBM
Smash64
sai90
Paradigm
Method
Peppywil
Overswarm?
DJ_Iskascribble?
Fromundaman?
Xiammes?
Gigabowser?
King Yoshi?
argentstew?
ITT?
Katon?
Jerk?
More Kentucky?

This is what I have so far, please tell me any updates you see. As of right now it looks like 29 attending

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, nevermind, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to this (again), and from what it seems like, Argent won't be driving NE OH, so if ITT didn't want to drive, then I doubt any of NE OH will be coming either.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
This is easily the lamest thing ive read all day:(
Yea.. I mean I want to come to this but I just can't. Plus, CRUNCH doesn't wanna drive to Springfield. Ugh.. idk.. we'll see what happens, but I don't think we'll end up coming. GoadMoose/Moose and Sheik is hard to work with anyways, I'm saving you guys the headache of using those for the next tourney's name :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is, I really want to play in Street Fighter tournaments, and I'm good enough to where I could probably win money in Soul Calibur 4, Brawl, and Melee.

The good news is, Springfield is toooooooo good and I'm going to work my butt of this weekend cleaning and finish my GDD skeleton, so I can go to this tournament and you can have the difficulty of naming a tournament after someone called "Overswarm".

lou4222

Smash Lord
This weekend is my coming out tourney. Now that I can finally play on a normal basis, GW has been stepping his game up. If God Kais and OS come we need to do an official Smashfield vs Cincy crew battle. I know were are already 1-0, but I heard Johns so we should have another to erase any doubts.

clowsui

Smash Legend
cincinnati crews now has to include overswarm? okay

lineup is now changed to OS/god kais/ss/me, i guess
unless OS refuses to play in a crew with SS and I like he did last time -___-

overswarm when will we know whether you can give us a ride or not, supposing that you are offering?

Nope

Smash Lord
so I can go to this tournament and you can have the difficulty of naming a tournament after someone called "Overswarm".
First off I'm not going to let that happen =p and secondly I already have thought of one for you if it ever happens.

Top Bottom