• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

clowsui

Smash Legend
Cake and Wakka: would you be willing to come to cincy w/out sin or champ? unless champ can somehow get off work at 12:00, get to the house at 1:30 or something. i can have ppl register and play friendlies until you guys come?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
You should come to Dayton Monday and MM everyone. If you win, Cincy it is; if not, you're stranded in Dayton without gas money. It's a win-win!!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
About 45 minutes or so if I remember correctly.

EDIT: I would say I got ninja'd, but I took so long getting around to this thread, that it can't really be called that anymore.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Well, since I'm ditching y'all on the MWC event, I guess I have to show up to this so you guys don't have Bloshi withdrawels. :) Also I have a friend who has never seriously played this game but wants to start trying to be competitive. I'ma train him up and see if he wants to go. More info on this in about 2 weeks.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Springfield...

You guys haven't faced a true crew battle from us in a long time. Be prepared.

Cincinnati vs. Springfield 6v6 Crew Battle:

It looks like as though our crew is: YbM/Infern/Smash64/clowsui/Tyr/SS

Hopefully I won't be too rusty...but it won't really matter much anyways ;)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Cinci/Sfield, any chance of getting a however many we have vs same number crews with Dayton? (Probably 4v4 or 5v5.)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Springfield...

You guys haven't faced a true crew battle from us in a long time. Be prepared.

Cincinnati vs. Springfield 6v6 Crew Battle:

It looks like as though our crew is: easy/god/kais/easier/easy/easy

Hopefully I won't be too rusty...but it won't really matter much anyways ;)
i fixed that post for you, so no need to edit it.
Did you forget that YbM was part of the God Kais? LOL Seems like someone's underestimating the best Kirby in the Midwest.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Actually I dunno how long Tyr will be gone for @ music camp so he might not make this.If so it'll be a 5v5...without one of our better players, which basically means we're still winning, but just by less stocks.

But yeah, we'll face off vs. Dayton. The priority order right now is Springfield, Louisville then you guys.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Dayton, we will happily do that with you, and to make it more interesting, we wanna put some money in it, like...$5 per person?

Top Bottom