• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
paradigm

let's team for this
I expect Scribble is teaming with Fromundateammatestealerman. I don't think any other SCC-Dayton smasher knows how to team, sadly.

There's a slight chance I can team with Nano or Reside, but both are iffy since they don't like Brawl. If I nag them to come to this, I may miss a ride to the Midwest Champtionships. The long lost SODA member may go to this, but he's soooo out of practice I'd prefer to team with someone else.

unless you're using marth
This. So, uhh, odds are I'll be in need of a teammate.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
If nothing else works out - no Scribble or Nano or Reside or whatever - We can team and I can go ROB or ZSS. Or Samus. But honestly we'll probably be better off with double-Marth. My ROB doesn't battery well in teams. Which is kind of his job.

I've actually been working specifically on some cool Marth stuff for teams I want to use.

Or we could go Double Samus. I'm totally up for that. No one knows that matchup.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I expect Scribble is teaming with Fromundateammatestealerman. I don't think any other SCC-Dayton smasher knows how to team, sadly.

There's a slight chance I can team with Nano or Reside, but both are iffy since they don't like Brawl. If I nag them to come to this, I may miss a ride to the Midwest Champtionships. The long lost SODA member may go to this, but he's soooo out of practice I'd prefer to team with someone else.

This. So, uhh, odds are I'll be in need of a teammate.
Well, there's a chance I won't be at this one, though I hope to be, since I'm going to two other tournies this month, and at the moment I'm low on cash.

Nope

Smash Lord
I want to go to this, especially since I'm missing the circuit championships :(.

Hopefully I'll make it out of pools if I go;)!

edit: What time do these typically end?
last time we were all done by 9ish and we had 32 people. We also did draft crews after wards with secondary's! I must say Diddys stole the show last time hahaha, Count if you would need housing after wards it would be no problem.

Count

Smash Champion
Thanks, I appreciate the hospitality. I will see what I do, I'm really bummed about missing the circuit event and I like everything about springfield from the area in general to the people. So yeah I am going to try my best to be at this.

I will do my best to keep the diddy kongs going strong haha..I never see cake around smashboards but ask him if he'd be interested in doing double diddy for doubles if I were to show up.

I dunno how effective it would be, but the fun would outweigh any placing haha.

Nope

Smash Lord
Thanks, I appreciate the hospitality. I will see what I do, I'm really bummed about missing the circuit event and I like everything about springfield from the area in general to the people. So yeah I am going to try my best to be at this.

I will do my best to keep the diddy kongs going strong haha..I never see cake around smashboards but ask him if he'd be interested in doing double diddy for doubles if I were to show up.

I dunno how effective it would be, but the fun would outweigh any placing haha.
His name is Warfie on Smashboards, He also Teams with Champ every time =(

We hope to see you here since you can't make the champs

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hmmmmm

Louisville may come to this and the championship instead of the championship and WaB...

Not sure yet haha.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
last time we were all done by 9ish and we had 32 people. We also did draft crews after wards with secondary's! I must say Diddys stole the show last time hahaha, Count if you would need housing after wards it would be no problem.
Hey Nope, speaking of Diddies... either at this or Championships (probably championships), $1 MM Mario vs Diddy? (Our last match was too fun, and you started a stock down.)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Do like me and come to all three. :p I won't know until next week if I can actually attend all three events but that's my plan!

Nope

Smash Lord
updates to this tournament, since so many people are interested and some are coming from far away we are going to make the tournament worth playing in so top 5 now pay and it's 10 dollars per event. Also as a new incentive if you win the last monthly you get the next one named after your tag and/or main!!!! You DO NOT get to pick the name I do.

Count

Smash Champion
So if my in state tournament (SLOTH) is ran on this day like is projected to be I probably won't be there :(. They desperately need me to help run tio and what not because it did not go so smoothly last week. So hopefully the sloth date will be moved.

<3 the tourney name, credit goes to crash though!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Haha I love the new idea. Cruncitize me Capem is good stuff. Unfortunately we will never find ourselves with another "piece of cake" monthly:chuckle:. JK I love ya Warfie

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
updates to this tournament, since so many people are interested and some are coming from far away we are going to make the tournament worth playing in so top 5 now pay and it's 10 dollars per event. Also as a new incentive if you win the last monthly you get the next one named after your tag and/or main!!!! You DO NOT get to pick the name I do.
Awesome idea Nope :D

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I can see it now "Ithrowtournaments"

I'll see if I can make it to this one. It depends on how me/my wallet/ my car/ my school feels after the championships.

Also, you guys should post this on AiB. I posted TYM 5 on AiB and it brought in an extra 4 people. I know 4 people isn't much but it's better than nothing.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Idk if I can make it to this one.. day before I leave for gaycation, won't be back for a month >:[

I'll see what I can do.. chances are probly 50:50 that I can come.

Top Bottom