• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

wakka444

Smash Ace
lol was that this thread ive not been able to separate them anymore xD
ALL forms of homo has been reached in this thread and cookies are involved

gg MW gg=)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Peanut butter cookies, too. They might have chocolate chips if I get around to buying some.

I don't do MM's because I suck and I'm poor, but I'll do cookie matches lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'll be at this, but NOT championships because I will be in California. How lame.

Oh well...I'll be part of Cincy crew =)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Bring your best and we'll bring ours. Crew battle, No Johns. Lets set it up and actually make it happen. Its more likely to happen at a local rather than a circuit event anyways.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
It was all KATON lol and we should put money in it, make it interesting u know. Also YbM might not be able to make it so it might just be 3 vs 3. Or actually Quivo can just be with us, he was from Cinci

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I love how crew battles are all switch in and switch out.

That's why I just crew battle me vs. everyone else

lou4222

Smash Lord
And Q was from Cincy but it no way shape or form is in your Crew. A crew is a crew. Not just whoever you want. But the three of you+ OS vs 4 fielders. Even though that only showcases half of our depth. And yes OS vs Springfield crew battle could get ugly this weekend.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Again, Overswarm vs. The World.

I would seriously be willing to do an OS vs. (#of characters in brawl) people Iron man. I play every character.

QUIVO

Smash Master
NOPE, I can actually come THIS thursday.. I don't work : )

Last thursday I closed and got out at midnight.

BTW, I am practically a God Kai... I used to play with them all the time, and I team with YBM. I <3 the God Kais.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Smashfest at Nopes on Thursday:)

Actually he has to work and be up early on Friday. So i doubt anything big would be going on. Im coming home Thurs and want to get some serious matches in. I know we are playing before and after he goes to work, but I dont know for how long.

OS I want some more PT MMs this week. Also how about Game and watch dittos:)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Smashfest tomorrow? ._.

Depending on my homework situation, I may be able to show up. Unless it's good people only. Which, if you want serious matches, I suppose I could understand. Do n00bs get some of the action too? XD

Edit: what time, exactly? >_>

Nope

Smash Lord
NOPE, I can actually come THIS thursday.. I don't work : )

Last thursday I closed and got out at midnight.

BTW, I am practically a God Kai... I used to play with them all the time, and I team with YBM. I <3 the God Kais.
/sigh Q I hate you! I have to work Thursday and I agreed to do some JA thing at a local school Friday morning.... Your More then welcome to come though if you would like. I'm sure someone will be here (Champ, Capem, Fonzm, Lou etc.)

Nope shouldn't be allowed to participate in the crew battle vs cincinnati because I'm not there...

No way! just because you get to go to Japan doesn't mean I don't get to have any fun haha. You can play for Cincy via Wifi

Top Bottom