• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
idk, that digm character is quite arrogant and will rub it in your face if you lose to him.
Oh yeah... That Paradigm guy is so obnoxious... Did you know he used to play Samus? Only arrogant *******s play that broken character, amiright?

Cookies are the best conversation starter ever.

Also, were you the one playing D3 in Scrib/Ally's pool (they're the only 2 I remember in that pool...) at C4? I think I saw you play one of your pool matches..

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Oh jeez, I can't use D3 at all. I didn't use him at all at c4.
I was the only chick who was in the tourney, and mostly used Lucario.

wakka444

Smash Ace
digm wth i have yet to see you at the SEVERAL tournaments this month come on step yo game up!!!!!
cant get better without MMing me and losing =D

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
digm wth i have yet to see you at the SEVERAL tournaments this month come on step yo game up!!!!!
cant get better without MMing me and losing =D
Yeah, I've been busy with a few things. Also neither Nano or Reside really want to go to these anymore so getting a ride is difficult having Nopes people pick me up on the way to a cinci tourney... or making you go out of your way to go down and pick me up then back up then back down then back up.

I'm definitely shooting for the next 'field event. I gotta somehow get Nano to decide he doesn't dislike Smash before then.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
i actually discussed this with nope last night on the ride home from hams off my bread, he would like a 2 week break before the champs, so i think we are leaning towards june 27th for the next house tourney

Count

Smash Champion
I will be at springfield at least once more before the end of the summer. I just dunno if it will be for the championships or a smaller tourney.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
when would be a good time for me to visit Springfield, and how long could I visit?

Nope

Smash Lord
Anytime you would like and for however long you want to stay and play some smash. There are people constantly around the house playing and there is plenty of setups and room to go around as long as you don't mind sleeping on the couch. Just give me a call a day or two in advance and let me know when (937) 925-2608.

Edit: Also a few people have talked with me and asked if we want to keep the $5 price or bump it up to 10 and if it goes to 10 we will use a top 5 payout system. give me some feedback!

clowsui

Smash Legend
yo i will be here before i leave for cali college + family friends visits
springfield and everybody in oh needs to train me up so i can **** in cali for the few weeks i'm there :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Anytime you would like and for however long you want to stay and play some smash. There are people constantly around the house playing and there is plenty of setups and room to go around as long as you don't mind sleeping on the couch. Just give me a call a day or two in advance and let me know when (937) 925-2608.

Edit: Also a few people have talked with me and asked if we want to keep the $5 price or bump it up to 10 and if it goes to 10 we will use a top 5 payout system. give me some feedback!
I'd make the payment based totally off of the tournaments around you. If there are a lot of $10 tournament,s make it $5. If there are a lot of huge OOS tournaments, make it $10 since most people around here won't go to those.

Unless you want to make it a serious series, then always $10.

I'll prolly find some time to come next week and practice before The Competition... hope you guys like playing a lot of smash. You have no idea how good you'll get after a serious business fest.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'd like to know whatever happened to all those videos Fonz or whoever was supposed to upload from the last one... :ohwell:

Nope

Smash Lord
LOL FIRST TIME IVE EVER HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!
theres just a few of us here that know how to kick it =D
ha there are lots of people here who know how to kick it you just need to find the right ones!

****. Wish I lived in Springfield. =/
well you know who doesn't? It's a common thing but let's face it not everyone is that lucky

edit: he has them still and I will ask him to put them up for you again Mr.E

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
it will be the 27th and I will update this shortly
CRUNCH and I are planning on attending this, idk if he has anything to do that day and I'm pretty sure I'm free. Possibly bringing Reliten and Whaleit, but I won't know until much closer to the day of the event.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
If ur going OS u should also give the GOD KAIS a ride, we want revenge at beer pong against springfield, not revenge in smash though cause we rule

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah... woah...

Lois this is not my Batman glass!

Cookies?! Smash?! Cookies?!

These are some of my favorite things!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Good thing I can't legally drink. I know from (accidental) experience I'm a terrible drunk brawler.
Not that I'd want to get drunk around a bunch of guys I don't know. Waaaay too paranoid.

wakka444

Smash Ace
well correct me if im wrong theres no drinking until the tournament is Quite over
so dont let that influence whether or not you attend=)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Oh no I'm not saying I'm not gonna go if there's alcohol. I'm just saying I myself won't drink any. Partially because I'm not 21 yet, and partially because I'm a girl and I'm super paranoid.

I'll be getting high off of peanut butter instead.

Top Bottom