• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
If I go, I'll be a terrible representative of the ladies in huber, but there nonetheless 8D

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I don't know any girls who play brawl. Actually I don't know anyone offline who plays brawl decently.
lol i need to get out more :[

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I don't know any girls who play brawl. Actually I don't know anyone offline who plays brawl decently.
lol i need to get out more :[
The person ranked 2nd in Bethel is a girl. Mains Lucas. Almost beat me in finals of my tourney. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of making it a weekly. Every Saturday that I don't have anything to do, I'll probably host one. You're free to come, Fanfan. =D

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Ya huber heights is right by Dayton. If it's pay-to-enter, expect Dayton to take first prize (and possibly 2nd and 3rd depending on who shows up :p). I'd be glad to come during the summer. I should have I ton of downtime then.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Dayton/Huber is gonna be all over the place in the final rankings.
I'll be near the bottom 8D
twhs~

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
lol I didn't even make it out of pools at C4. I lost every one of them.
Must keep my record of failing at brawl!

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
at least you went....i remember playing you in pools XD

how about dayton take 1st 2nd and 3rd at the field event, provided i can get off work, i plan to request it as soon as my manager tells me how XD

lou4222

Smash Lord
at least you went....i remember playing you in pools XD

how about dayton take 1st 2nd and 3rd at the field event, provided i can get off work, i plan to request it as soon as my manager tells me how XD
How about pigs fly, hell freezes over,and Michigan beats Ohio State in football. Basically what im saying is all of the three previous scenarios have a better chance of happening:)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
How about pigs fly
Obligatory swine flu joke.

If I do get to go to this, I'm totally gonna bake some cookies and bring them. I'm an awesome baker when it comes to peanut butter cookies.

@DJ, you played me in pools? I don't remember. The only person who's name I remember from pools would be Ally. Other than that I don't remember playing any MKs in pools.

lou4222

Smash Lord

If I do get to go to this, I'm totally gonna bake some cookies and bring them. I'm an awesome baker when it comes to peanut butter cookies.

@DJ, you played me in pools? I don't remember. The only person who's name I remember from pools would be Ally. Other than that I don't remember playing any MKs in pools.
Looks like TFF will be taking the place of my mom as the resident baker. My mom made some mean cupcakes so the bar has been set high haha

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Looks like TFF will be taking the place of my mom as the resident baker. My mom made some mean cupcakes so the bar has been set high haha
Orly? I've had my cookies called a fluffy orgasm for your mouth, before. That totally didn't sound sexual, not in the least bit.
I hope Nope doesn't mind me bringing cookies. I'll take any excuse to bake several batches of cookies at once.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL you guys have no idea
even though i'm a guy...i made cookies in the 9th grade and sold them like...1.50 a bag or 1.00 a bag
did it every week, made 30$ by the end of the month

PeppyWil

Smash Ace

RAWR COOKIES ME WANT COOKIES RAWR

Special batch just for Wilbur? =DDDD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Sorry Peppy, I don't make special orders. The most I'll do is shove a bunch in a sandwich baggy and write "PEPPY" on it.

Also, before I forget. If anyone wants a bunch of easy wins, ask me for friendlies. More than likely I'll be too shy to ask since I pretty much don't know anyone .-.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Also, before I forget. If anyone wants a bunch of easy wins, ask me for friendlies.
Don't count yourself out until you've lost to my one-handed Captain Falcon. No one is officially bad at brawl until they've lost to Captain Lefty.

More than likely I'll be too shy to ask since I pretty much don't know anyone .-.
Just go up to people and ask! If/when there's a TV/wii open and someone who isn't playing or talking to people, ask for some games. If there's someone practicing against a computer, ask for some games. If there are two people playing at a setup, ask to join in and usually the loser will sit out. If there's three people playing with one switching out offer to do teams and team up with one of the people sitting there - even if you don't know him. Worst comes to worst you'll get turned down and you can play with someone else.

I don't know *everyone* who goes to these, but pretty much all the Springfield and Dayton people are quite open and friendly - unless they're otherwise busy you'll get a chance to join in so long as you ask.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Sorry Peppy, I don't make special orders. The most I'll do is shove a bunch in a sandwich baggy and write "PEPPY" on it.

Also, before I forget. If anyone wants a bunch of easy wins, ask me for friendlies. More than likely I'll be too shy to ask since I pretty much don't know anyone .-.
That will do. =D

And LOL that was how I was. But, after a single day at Nope's, I felt completely relaxed and open. It all started when......

Me: *sits at station 6, alone, playing a computer*
Cake: *passes by* Whoa, hey, you playin' by yaself, man?
Me: Uh, yeah.
Cake: Nonsense, man. *sits down and plays me in dittos*
Me: :D :D :D

And let's not forget my, oh, fourteen billion friendlies with Moose, and my, like, 10 friendlies with CRUNCH. Sin and Sil were also incredibly friendly while they owned Yay and I in doubles. Wa wa wee wa. X_X

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I would be royally offended if cookies were present.

Luckily for you guys I won't be able to make it to the next one if its one the 6th.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten

I only played mk the first round against...ike?
and then i had fun with the second round and i dont remember who either of us played

I make the most mediocre AWESOME PB&J Bagel ever.
*fixed for accuracy
those bagels make ALL other food seem obsolete

clowsui

Smash Legend
i hop friendlies stations ALL the time. just ask skribble, paradigm, lil cj, anther...samuraipanda LOL

when is the next one of these btw?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I would be royally offended if cookies were present.

Luckily for you guys I won't be able to make it to the next one if its one the 6th.
HEAVEN FORBID we EVER upset the MIGHTY kiest.......

Don't count yourself out until you've lost to my one-handed Captain Falcon. No one is officially bad at brawl until they've lost to Captain Lefty.
I don't know *everyone* who goes to these, but pretty much all the Springfield and Dayton people are quite open and friendly - unless they're otherwise busy you'll get a chance to join in so long as you ask.
idk, that digm character is quite arrogant and will rub it in your face if you lose to him.

lol, anyway, TFF dont be afraid to talk to most of us and in some cases i might even have my GF with me so you can chat with her and play some games with her. other than that, even though it may seem much like highschool when everyone is sticking to the people they know, just jump in with us. and to be honest, these cookies....will be a great way to get talking to people.

PS: if you really wanna jump into a conversation ask CAKE about how bad he is at playing diddy. it'll be a fun time :D

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I only played mk the first round against...ike?
OHHHH I remember that. Someone behind us said "NO ONE CAN DEFEAT THE HURRICANE" right before I aether'd myself to death. I suck with Ike 8D

GRAH WHY DID YOU BRING THESE COOKIES THEY HAVE MILK DON'T YOU KNOW I'M ALLERGIC YOU *****
Good thing the recipe I use doesn't need milk.

Ill be coming, not to play brawl, not to win money, but because i want some motha******* cookies
If I don't go to this, I'll be making a lot of people sad, won't I.

other than that, even though it may seem much like highschool when everyone is sticking to the people they know, just jump in with us. and to be honest, these cookies....will be a great way to get talking to people.
Funny enough I'm still in highschool, though I'll (hopefully) be graduating June 7th.
I should bring cookies to every tourney I go to. That way I'll have a conversation starter and an easy way to make friends :B

Edit for Kiest: If it's on the 6th, I won't be able to go either because of graduation the next day.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Ah, highschool. I remember that. Back in the day, before '64 when I went to college with my roomate, M2K. I majored in Awesome. I got a Ph. D.

Top Bottom