• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sheik Ditto MM

K
THNX
BAI
why would you ever want to do this? no seriously sheik gets locked until about 70 iirc and if you decay it right it's a free usmash and sheik dies quick

also i'm pretty sure ripple and i are the two best sheiks around at circuit events =)

come challenge us

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
LMAO, I actually suck pretty bad with Sheik, I just want to ditto MM Moose, and Marth is the only other character we both use, and he mains him while my Marth sucks, so I figured that'd be a waste of time. Though, now that I think about it, Sheik dittos sound DO sound like garbage. =/

clowsui

Smash Legend
peppy my marth actually sucks pretty bad
the only thing i've done w/ marth is like take all of the god kais down to one stock but then i lose :(

though i DO play the ditto a lot

mm still?

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for that ditto, peppy. Also, I need to fight your Sheik, clowsui. I've been wanting to main her but don't know how to develop my game with her yet. Maybe I could learn some things from you O.o

clowsui

Smash Legend
I was just kidding around w/ that Ripple comment...I have yet to play the Jerk, so I dunno about that best Sheik + Ripple and I have mediocre Sheiks lol

Essentially Sheik is about using your options in creative ways. Sheik's FTilt, jab, aerial options, and grab options allow her to play flexibly -- where, so long as you space intelligently and have a good grasp on the level of decay on your moves/the range, you should be able to do well with her. Needles can help you do this, as they force the opponent to approach. She also has some decent defensive options, among them being a frame 4 dsmash (that is slightly laggy), a long BAir that is one of the best sex kicks in the game IMO, and a great running speed (that also has offensive purposes).

Sheiks are coming up with a new "run away" and Wario camp style right now...dunno if it's going to amount to anything though I'm certainly going to try and use it in friendlies.

I'm lacking on the creativity part, unfortunately. Ripple and I have similar Sheiks though, for certain.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
why would you ever want to do this? no seriously sheik gets locked until about 70 iirc and if you decay it right it's a free usmash and sheik dies quick

also i'm pretty sure ripple and i are the two best sheiks around at circuit events =)

come challenge us
I challenge on behalf of The Jerk (Reinhart_x).

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
I challenge myself to a duel to the death! Sheik vs. her personality crisis! But before I do that I still need to play some of you in a ditto so if you would like to test your luck, I'm down.

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I challenge myself to a duel to the death! Sheik vs. her personality crisis! But before I do that I still need to play some of you in a ditto so if you would like to test your luck, I'm down.

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!
We all need to have a huge Sheik ditto fiesta. I'll bring the chips :O

clowsui

Smash Legend
we'll play sometime

also LOL @ goadmoose, you play one of my mains + my secondary

all you need to do is just play failco now

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
So yeah.

I hosted a local tourney today to check out the talent of my very rural area, and I'm please to announce that, along with my dubz partner Yay, I'll be bringing two more people to the next one, who will be dubzing with each other. One plays ZSS, the other plays Luigi and Lucas. More importantly, however, is that, with the addition of TheFanFan, Huber Heights will have enough people to finally form a crew and do the things that crews do.

Except that we kinda suck, at this point. =/

BUT OH WELL. Watch out, there's a new city in town.

...er... town in city, cuz town's are smaller than cities...

...ya know what, nevermind, you get the point RAWR GET *****

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
to huber: dayton is not far and we play alot (and are good XD)
join us sometime

to springfield: i cant wait till the next one, i got a new job so i should have a car very soon meaning i wont be a bum and not be able to go anywhere lol

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i would like to go to the next one yes, considering it will be in june there is a great chance i will have a car by then, and i will have been at my new job long enough to request off so i should be there. Next time im there though, im not settling for 2nd ;) (uggh no 3rd puns please lol)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Dayton vs Huber Heights in crews! If we don't find a 4th, I think we could manage going 3-on-4 :p. I'm joking (but not really) we'd probably want a 4th man for it.

Nope

Smash Lord
i would like to go to the next one yes, considering it will be in june there is a great chance i will have a car by then, and i will have been at my new job long enough to request off so i should be there. Next time im there though, im not settling for 2nd ;) (uggh no 3rd puns please lol)
that's fine no second for you besides springfield is taking top 5 on there home turf

lou4222

Smash Lord
Springfield is taking top 5 in every single local tourney from now until the next installment in the smash bros series comes out. O yea and first and second in teams. Especially this summer when we take our game to the next level.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Springfield is taking top 5 in every single local tourney from now until the next installment in the smash bros series comes out. O yea and first and second in teams. Especially this summer when we take our game to the next level.
**** straight, this summer is going to be amazing...

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, Team Old Gregg and the Peppermint Nightmare are taking 1st in pools from HOMB till the end of time.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Dayton vs Huber Heights in crews! If we don't find a 4th, I think we could manage going 3-on-4 :p. I'm joking (but not really) we'd probably want a 4th man for it.
*cough hack wheeze*
Don't forget me just because I've been sucking lately!

Odds are there'll be 4-5 crews at this next one (Sfield, Huber, Akron, Dayton, and maybe Cinci). MASSIVE CREW BATTLES!

Top Bottom