• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
there will be blood spilt at the next one if i get knocked to losers bracket by a F*****G crocodile again....

EDIT: are we doing shout outs here or are you guys gonna post results in the result thread? Also, i would love to apologize to fonz for having to play me the very first match, i felt really bad putting you out...i really did.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
<3 Wil, GG's indeed. You did really well for your first tourney, was really impressed with your Falco in particular.
Thanks for hosting this, Nope, I can't wait to play you all again soon. Peace :bee:
...pfffft HAHAHAHAHA. My Falco blows so hard. You three stocked it, for ****'s sake. That singles round wasn't even a round; it was a ****in' GoadMoose combo video. On meth. XD

<3

wakka444

Smash Ace
Big Props to RipN and Nope and everyone else setting up and running this!

Umm shout outs later and mandatory grats to the winners ggs
sleep now.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney, as usual...good to see (most) of the familiar faces there and great to see new faces as well, hope we continue to get these great turn outs.

I guess ill start with the shout outs.

Wakka- Bowser was tooooooooo good during draft crews, keep up the practice on Icys...cause i can't wait to lol when you start chain grabbing kids 0-death haha.

Kiest-Have fun playing your rock band 2 :-)

Fonz- once again destroying things in doubles, as well as those who challenge the all might Ganon

Nope- Grats on first in doubles, and second in singles :-D, seriously they were all close and intense games.

Cake-CHOKE! thx haha, you were on fire all day, way to step it up...one more thing, i think its apparent that you shouldn't play D3 against olimar? haha

Lou- nice tourny, you were playin really well, we got 7 more days of springbreak, so ill see you at holtz.

Mr. E- Nice rob, fun doubles matches

IThrowThings- Didn't get the friendlies i soooo desired, but was still nice to see you there and the crowd of peeps you brought.

King Yoshi- Nice mK and pika. Didn't get to watch you really play D3 much. Sorry for having to waste the mk against stupid diddy in drafts lol, i was trying to save you to be the anchor but we had to do what we had to do. And nice Mk Skins on ur wii :-D

Brewer- Oli was feeling good today huh?

Paradigm- Zero suit got much better, our games were close.

Nick (aka blowshi)- Clutch win on nope in singles lol, i think that was the upset of the day

Katon- always nice seein ya here. was so funny watching your match with sil lol

Jerk- Didn't get to watch many of your matches but always great seein you here.

Crunch- you should choose Whittenburg so you can smash with us :-p

Moose- Nice marth, you had a sick nasty footstool spike on me :-)

Fizzle- Atleast you showed up to rep dayton :-P nice 4th place

lambo-(yes....lambo the dog ) ...you the man haha

if i missed anyone I'm sorry, great matches all and hope to see you all at the circuit event on April 11th, springfield oh

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Brewer- Oli was feeling good today huh?
lambo-(yes....lambo the dog ) ...you the man haha
was feeling good till i got killed by clap trap twice and gave lou the victory, destroyed my moral and i played like $hit against nope bc of it.

EDIT WILL CONTAIN SHOUTS:

Nope: grats on the placing, its sad i didnt do better but after being killed by clap trap youd play like that too.... xD

Lou: clap trap got you your placing (thank him in your shouts imo :D), i could have taken warfie out >.> <.< ANY WAYS, GG's all around, i deff deserve some revenge for that stupid crap.

Fonz: i feel really bad for putting you into losers bracket but i didnt really have much of a choice. us being called on the first round was pretty BS.

Champ: DDK > DK :D GG's in pools and i want to see WAY more reverse grabs in the future.

Capem: ima have to teach you some LOLimar sometime. hes got a lot more going for him than some people give him.

RipN: you sir have the coolest dog ever, and thanks for the really seet team name for me and sil, i thought it to be ironic seeing as i was listening to my iTouch all of doubles.

Sil: we played great, had a few stupid deaths against Mr.E and his team, but im sure next time, when your not on a full pill of vikadin (sp) that it will be tons better.

ParanormalSin: deff has the best olimar i have ever seen. :D

Wakka: you choked in doubles man, WTF? you guys should have had sil and i, sucks tho, oli sure can **** those ic's for sure.

Fizzle: i underestimated you at first, but i asure, you wont win to my olimar like you did my diddy.

Crunch: *SADFACE* i didnt get to play your warrio, i really wanted to get some practice in that match up

Moose: sadly i cant put a name to the face but if you remind me i will post a shout out for you :D

Enrish: same as above :D

MR.E: good stuff in doubles, i made a lot of stupid mistakes against rob, most of them i would never make in a 1v1, we'll have to play some friendlies sometime.

Katon: oli is a good character man, and i know this game may seem like camping is the right thing but i assure you, there are times to camp and times not to camp, and finding those moments are key, i also suggest going to check out Hilt, he has a very good oli aswell. He also made a pikmin thread in the oli boards so you know which levels and what platforms give you what.

Jerk: glad to finally meet you in person almost a year later xD its sad that my diddy was choking but if you read or heard about my clap trap issues, youd understand xD deff want to play you some more sometime.

Hence: i also dont think i met you, but like stated above, get to me and ill shout for you :p

Nicalobe: thanks for putting nope into losers bracket where he destroyed me, i guess thats your weird way of revenge from loves last stand :D

Kiest: upload those vids ASAP, except that one of me and nope, just delete that one. Also, i would love to play you some more so if i ever come back down to visit OU and Sil (mark LOLS) then i will play you then.

Backpaw: i dont even know where to start with you. Pools were intense for us and it didnt even matter cause we all got seeded. very nice luigi tho, do want more SHYROKEN.

Zazi: you douche

ITT: glad i got to play you and help you with your diddy match up, but i warn you, nope, lou and i all secondary diddy and Cake mains him, and yet we all play different. so even tho i can help you with the basics, its still adapting thats gonna help. i would also like to play you more in the future.

Paradigm: woot you came, thats good, glad to see you getting out :D. keep up the work on zamus and maybe, just maybe you can take two lives off my oli >.>

King Yoshi: i cant tell if me winning the few in friendlies were worth anything but from what i was hearing you played very well, grats2u.

BYAA!
xtacyfalco
Beegs
shadowswithin
ridlr
bluerogue
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i left you guys out cause i couldnt remember if you guys were there, but let me know and ill give you a shout out :D

argentstew: i had some good lucario practice before you so dont beat yourself up over losing to me. but deff having a secondary that has a diff play style. altho i do have to say, i think my two characters are completely diff, but you just have to chose one and go with it :D GG's and ill help you out with more oli practice if you are ever around me again :D (you can also talk to Fonz and he will tell you how stupid olimar really is xD )

Warfie: thanks for showing man and did the thing i told you about that lucario work or did you try it? i just think glide toss foward and throw up into a fair would be very effective (it was for me anyway due to them wanting to keep spacing)

PeppyWil: sorry, but here you go. i had fun talking to you during doubles, im sure if the nerves were prolly kicking in with it ofc being your first tournament. but we will have more tournys so you should deff come to all of them and trust me, you'll not only have a lot of fun, but you'll get better. :D i look forward in seeing you at more :D

to anyone that went but i didnt get, let me know and ill get back to you

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I had a great time... It was like my first tourney in like 3-4 months, and I'm surprised I did so well... Got 3rd in doubles, which I consider pretty good considering I only met my partner 5 minutes before the tourney started... :p Anyway...

Mr. E: Awesome doubles! I would partner up with ya anytime... I like how everyone refers to us as "Mr. E's team"... :p In all seriousness, I guess I need to make a name for myself but still good stuff... Singles was a nightmare for the both of us... In pools, I was like "I contributed to that finish...right?" after I lost to ya... In essence, I was just playing bad all of a sudden... I was playing more like myself again when I faced ya in brackets...

Sin: Yeah, I was more or less disappointed at the way I was playing rather than losing to another Olimar... I did terrible in pools after doing so well in doubles... I completely lost my focus, and I was like "Ugggh... Why?"

itt: Thanks again for the ride... I should have suggested leaving before draft crews since we had such a long drive home, but it was fun... We have to work out the doubles thing somehow... I played bad all day at TYM2, so like catch me on a good day or something and try again... Oh, and are you sick of my dairs yet?

Fizzle: Everyone in my car was wondering how I lost to ya...until I said you counterpicked against me in the 3rd game... You might be hearing about that again... Still I should have won that first game in our second match, but I guess that's expected when two Lucarios are in play...

Fonz: Nice Lucario dittos... Coming back against ya from 2 stocks down was like old times for me... I can't believe you and capem banned Castle Siege against me in doubles... I'm not gonna be infamous for counterpicking my lucky stage now, am I? :p

Cake: I really wanted to say "The Cake is a lie" when I saw you playing the silver Lucario in friendlies... Castle Siege > purple monkey thing! :p

Lou: Never again will I let a Game & Watch bucket me to death...

PK/shadows: Thanks for the support... Still, I gotta say Lucas sucks... At least work on a good secondary like your Falco or MK if you're gonna main him or do like I did with PT...

Everyone else: I am in desperate need of a secondary... Not only to overcome my bad Lucario matchups, but also in case I'm forced to play Game & Watch again... :p I'm throwing around D3, MK, Olimar, and Pikachu as well...

I don't know if I'm forgetting anything right now... I'm planning on going to the circuit event... I'm utterly surprised at how well I did... I haven't finished with more wins than losses in any tourney (even local ones) since wavedashing was the new thing in Melee, and I got 3rd and 7th in doubles and singles... I wanna see some videos of myself now!

King~

Smash Champion
Shout outs time:

Nope: congrats on second after being sent to losers first round. Also WTF DIDDY, completly ***** in draft crews.

Cake: good-ish rapin with Diddy, step yo secondary game up though!!!!! : D

PeppyWil: yeah you were playing pretty well for your first tourney, word of advice: dont take pikachus to norfair its like a big playground to us

Nicalobe: omg nice yoshi, i was so worried going into our matches in pools. same as above about norfair.

Paradigm: nice ZSS work on the matchups some more and youll be doing fine.

Moose: wow so much better since WnB, i hope to see you at more tourneys and keep improving.

Capem: hmm MK dittos are....fun. Good job on First, imma give pika a go next time vs you so be prepared.

Champ:Nice falco, and sorry about the D3 gayness round 3 <_<

Fizzle: So good, i choked majorly vs you and got ***** because of it, Next time im packin energy drinks so be ready.

Paranormal: Fun friendlies, ***** me the whole time. idk how it would have been in brackets since i havent played a good oli in a while.(since MWCC to be exact)

Keist: always a good time when keist is around, have fun with rock band :D

Backpaw: wow completely destroyed me with luigi, guess it was my own fault though.

ITT: Yet again you outplace me by one spot, sonic is such a gay character........with his spegetti legs. man we really need to invest in gps.

Shadowsithin: lucas is bad until u prov me wrong at circuit event.

Argentstew: good job today in doubles, and i finnally got to play you.

Hope to see you all at the MWC

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Well, I'm bored, so I guess I'll do my shoutouts. It's either this or homework. Wa wa wee wa.

Nope - Thanks for hosting this fantastic tournament, and thanks for making it open to everyone, so that scrubs like me could come. I'm assuming, by the title, that it's monthlies, so I'll be at the next one. Wish I could come to the Event on the 11th, but alas, I will be in Florida. Sucks, 'cause I've literally had dreams of playing Kirk in Ike dittos. I almost **** myself when I found out I couldn't come.

Lou - Didn't get to play you, but you were cool to talk to in between matches and stuff. Pretty cool dude. =D

Champ - Thank you very much for chaingrabbing and spiking me six times, resulting in me being three stocked twice in what may be the fastest pool play match in history. I'm pretty sure both of them were under 30 seconds. XD

Capem - Didn't get to play you, but gratz on the win.

RipN - Your dog kicks ***. Srsly.

Sil - GGs in doubles, you guys pwned me hard. While you guys were infinite grabbing me back and forth, I was so tempted to yell "HAPPY FEET! WOMBO COMBO! THAT AIN'T FALCO! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!" Also, you almost managed to mindgame me into having a money match with you over $5, even though you only had $1. Emphasis on almost. GGs, cp? XP

ParanormalSin - OMG U ******* HOW DARE U FORGET ME LAWL JAY KAY <3. GGs all around, wish I had managed to play you more. Thanks for the advice on how NOT to cp against Oli. XD

Wakka - Didn't get to play you, but I looked over you shoulder during a match with your IC's and saw you chaingrab like nuts. I was liek, ****, KRDsonic's got nothin' on dat.

Fizzle - Another person that I didn't get to play, though I did watch some of your Melee games against Paradigm. Too good. X_X

Crunch - Wario? Wario?! WARIOOOOOOOO!!!!!! kk, srsly, GGs in friendlies. I need to work on grab release so that I don't get pwned so hard by that sneaky farter. I'm also rather interested to know if you can actually play any other character, since you... really... only used Wario. o_O

Moose - You're terrible, never speak to me again. >_> <_< jk <3. GGs, your Marth is great. I need to check the results to see how you did, actually. At any rate, GGs, and I'll see you at the next one. =D

MR.E - Didn't get to play you, though you did knock YAY out of singles, so... yeah.

Jerk - GGs in pool play. Another person that owned me. Great Link. X_X

Kiest - A TON of fun playing you, GGs. Looks like you didn't initially have a doubles partner, so if YAY can't make it to one of these tourneys, I'd be interested in teaming up with ya. Also, your Kirby is fantastic, though, if I can make a single suggestion, maybe try and work more B air into your game. Just a thought. ^_^

Backpaw - GGs in pool play, great Mario Bros. Also, I sent you a friend invite thingy on AllisBrawl, out of late night boredom, so hop on that. =D

ITT - ANOTHER PERSON THAT I DIDN'T GET TO PLAY. Great Sawnik, one of the best I've seen, if not the best.

Paradigm - GGs, next time ban Rainbow Cruise so that you don't get cp'd to death by some random noob. XD

King Yoshi - Um... I can't even remember what your playstyle was like, because I blinked twice and had already lost both rounds. In fact, it happened so fast, I actually FORGOT THAT IT HAPPENED, to the point where, after getting beat by Moose, I thought I was still in, and spent the next few hours wondering why I hadn't been called for another match. GGs... I think.... X_X

Argent - Thanks for the one round right before I left. Sucks that I didn't get to play you more than one round, but I'm ready for round two at the next one. And my CP is Rainbow Cruise. Or Corneria, if it's legal at the next one. Which it should be. >____>

Cake - Thanks for the friendlies, you saved me from playing against the CPU's. From watching your matches, I'd say that your Diddy is insanely fantastic. What is it with everyone using Diddy, though? What is this, the West Coast?! XD

...And that's it. If I missed you, my badz.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Fizzle: Everyone in my car was wondering how I lost to ya...until I said you counterpicked against me in the 3rd game... You might be hearing about that again... Still I should have won that first game in our second match, but I guess that's expected when two Lucarios are in play...
Are those johns I hear?:laugh:
I'll admit I did get a little lucky in the first game. Those down airs always caught me off guard. You'd better be at the circuit event next month for a rematch, but be ready because if you're Lucario wins again, you're going right back to the pirate ship (thanks to Fonz for the new counterpick)

wakka444

Smash Ace
Shout-outs yo!

Nope-Grats on 2nd singles first doubles, gotta keep that cable bill payed =P

Lou-always great when your around especially this week! grats in doubles as well!

Fonz-we really are doomed to keep playing each other in pools so I'm bound to beat you in it eventually....and that comeback first match was too good lost all moral there haha

Champ-Talent Juice needs banned nuff said=P

Capem-Grats on first of course! draft crews was a blast couldn't have been a better crew XD

Cake-SOO glad you were able to make it to this tournament you were a wrecking machine this time around lol and the trash talk too good haha

RipN-Thanks a ton for the donuts! There aren't enough people that run a tournament as well as you AND still have such a kick*** dog

Sil-HIIII SILLLL

ParanormalSin-ICs will not choke on olimar again! a chaingrab will always be death from now on=P

Wakka-BOWSER BOWSER BOWSER, but seriously guys he runs on props and he wasn't short on those in the draft crews =P

Fizzle-We'll play melee next time I promise and have those mms you want so badly XD I've always liked having you around and have never doubted that Lucario lol

Crunch-Didnt get to play against wario and i wanted to sooo badly lol, Bowser really holds his own in that match up lol go to wittenberg btw>.>

Moose-AMAZING cp to brinstar our last match and imo you didn't need to switch to shiek second match you could of took me out sooner than you think=P

Peppy-Never played but grats on your first tournament imo you couldn't have picked a better one to start with XD hope to see you around and play some matches next time around

Katon-That oli has potential but there's more to the character than spam haha XD great matches you were a lot of fun to play with

Jerk-doing wayy to good with link imo haha nice good stuff

Nicalobe-WITH THE UPSET OF THE NIGHT!! that should be enough to get back on those yoshi boards haha

Kiest-I don't want to go to a tournament with out you there waaayyy too much fun hahaha

ITT-destroyed bowser in pools i might just have to go ICs lol that sonic is a beast when theres no projectiles to deal with haha

Paradigm-YAY you came thanks for the gas moeny btw=P and more sleep and play will make all the difference when Icy Hot 2 DESTROYS in the circuit event!!

King Yoshi-lol a blast to have around as always and doing a good job sweeping thru the competition lol

All in all GGs all around hope everyone keeps coming and keeps getting better! Springfield needs some competition =)
1st.Springfield
2nd.Springfield
3rd.Springfield
4th.Dayton
5th.Springfield

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Great tourney guys, draft crews were hilarious

Nope - Gettin knocked into loser's so early messed a lot of people up I think. I might have a couple more tricks for the MWC event.

Para- thx for the diddy experience. Any diddy experience for me at all will probably help. Those bananas make me feel so helpless.

Cake - GGs, I gotta learn that matchup a little better. I think you learned the sonic matchup much faster than I'm learning the diddy matchup. Don't beat yourself up over losing matches LOL.

Lou - Thx for the friendlies, as always awesome G&W

Fizz - Dude, I herd u was best lucario in ohio, den I herd you CP'd with wolf. Nice falcon dittos, they're always fun

Jerk - taking link into a tourney is always risky. You would probably get along great with the RidlR though, you guys really need to pick a main or at least narrow it down to 5 or something.

wakka - nice bowser. It reminded me of Sliq's bowser from TYM 2. Plz don't go IC's they are such *******s.

Peppy - hopefully we'll play next time.

Keist - At least you broke your losing streak... kinda. We had those guys in doubles, I played poorly.

Capem - gratz on your win. Hopefully we can play each other next time in some friendlies.

My car of people - holy crapy I almost fell asleep goin back home. I'll see you guys around.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Great games all. I am disappointed I didn't do as well, but I lost to good people so I can't complain.

P.Sin- Don't be sorry for winning. you beat me, I need to pick up my game there's nothing more to it =D. Great Olimar I am going to have to work on that matchup.

Fizzle - Gratz on 4th you beat me in tournament, and I won the MM. Lucario dittos are ridiculous lol. I think I will use a different character next time I face your lucario, the ditto match is to crazy. Yes Pirate ship is phenemonal! (For Wolf, Lucario, and Ganon.)

Argent - Fun games thanks for the ditto's, great comeback in the first match. I got some things to work on. Hell ya Im banning Castle crap =P

Lou - good stuff, next time you are going down in doubles I promise =D.

Nope - Capem is too good just give up.

Jerk - we didnt get to play, but we will next time. always fun to see you guys there.

Keist - your the man.

Wakka - Sorry man Ganondorf is better. His grab is better, and when you get combo'ed (yea he can combo!) theres no return. LOL always a fun match. come over more, and that bowser will be stomping kids.

ITT - Great sonic. He's really tricky. Just got to figure him out is all =P.

Sil - didn't get to play, but come over more for matches!

Cake - played tons smarter. Gratz man, you deserved the win.

Champ - What happened to jungle book?!

Mr. E - our power level is Over 9000!!! you can't stop us!! lol good doubles games. I wanted to play your R.O.B but I didnt get to.

Crunch - come to wittenberg next year, we need a wario player in the area! Thanks for the friendlies.

Katon - always a pleasure to see you at the tournaments. Ganon is too good on Norfair sorry hehe

Paradigm - we got unlucky in our draws =((( we will do better next time.

Capem - Kickass win. That will put Nopes ego back in check =DD. we need to stay strong throughout the entire finals. we always seem to choke away the last set.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'll keep my shoutouts here:

Before that though, all of my videos as well as other sweet OUGA videos are at:
http://www.youtube.com/OUGamingArts
Including ones that will be from this tourne.

Nope: Grats on fighting through the Gauntlet. I did better than I thought against you in pools, maybe next time... See ya in April.

Champ: DK + Next to Cabin in Rainbow Cruise + Y - button = Death... heh. I'll have to try your falco one day.

Fonz: Everyone has their bad days... It'll pass.

Nicalobe: Yoshi > Snake AND Meta. Keep representing the dinos!

Sil: Nice matches. I really needed the Pikachu practice.

Sin: Nice Olimar as always.

Fizzle: Excellent Lucario. Hope to see you at the next one.

Wakka: HAIL BOWSER! KING OF THE KOOPA!

ITT: Sorry about doubles, I didn't start playing better until Singles started. Fun Snake vs Meta Knight fight.

Wil: Glad you enjoyed this. Keep em coming! I know the flaws of my Kirby, I'm just generally bad at tilts and backwards jumping. All in good time I suppose.

Crunch: Great Wario. I'm glad I finally got to play him.

PKFire: I didn't get Lucas' power in our match... something I should have done... heh Good times at Save-A-Lot.

RipN: Thanks for running the bracket (and those who helped), maybe I'll get to play you next time.

Capem + Cake: I hope I get to play you guys next time. Grats on top 3.

Springfield (Brawl group): OUGA will hopefully be there in April, if not we'll try in late May.

Everyone: Hope you enjoyed this event and keep on coming!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Fizz - Dude, I herd u was best lucario in ohio, den I herd you CP'd with wolf.
It takes a truly great Lucario player to react appropriately when his opponent is better at Lucario dittos:laugh:, and, sometimes, that's what you've got to do:p (who knows, maybe next time I wont need wolf)

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Nope: Thanks for hosting, wish we got more games. I really like the ZSS v Snake match up :D

Lou: We had no singles games! I wanna try my ZSS against your ROB again.

Fonz: Samus vs Ganon is so rediculous and yet you still managed to go even with me. I gotta work on my Sammy before you overtake her despite the matchup.

Champ: You my Brawl rival now, son. It's just a matter of time before I learn how to edgeguard or gimp that bird.

Warfie: Polite Samus lol what

Capem: I'm starting to make you work for it, eh?

Sil: We need way more matches in both Brawl and Melee.

Sin: Teams was fun where I totally ran all over your Oli, but you definately hold the game in singles. I'll find a way around those pokeemans, you'll see.

Wakka: IH2 ftw next time 'round. And again I really appreciate the ride.

Zazi: No one can WoW at a smashfest like you.

Fizz: Way to represent Dayton! I gotta get some matches against your Lukario.

ITT: You and Fonz give me hope for low-tiers.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Fizz - Dude, I herd u was best lucario in ohio, den I herd you CP'd with wolf. Nice falcon dittos, they're always fun
That's what I meant when I said you'd be hearing about it again... :p

I guess you could call it johns, but I really gotta stop people from coming back against me... Momentum tends to be a big part of my game... If my opponent gets momentum against me, I'm finished... Again not just Lucario... It happened with Game & Watch too for example... :/

*cough*dair stage spike*cough*

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Well all gotta start somewhere.

I needed to know for my videos to label them right (I thought Yay might have a different name from the one in Smash like ITT is IthrowThings)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Paradigm teamed with wakka kiest, he played Zero Suit Samus.

thanks for the shoutouts about my oli guys but i think the best of the comments came from fonz. even tho being beat by an oli is a pain in the ***, the compliment was still greatly appreciated.

also digm, you wont get so lucky next time in teams. sil had vikadin in him and i was either having a major headache or a migrain, my head was thumping all day and im not sure if you noticed but i had to keep running to get water (something cold atleast) to keep my head clear.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Thanks for the info people.

I'm uploading doubles as we speak. Channel OUGamingArts

Also, yes Rock Band is great. I turned it on and the first song was Eye of the Tiger.
My brother and I both said "Worth it"

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Great tourney. Had a lot of fun and got to play A LOT more people here compared to Wings and Brew.

Nope- Thanks for hosting, I'm glad I got to talk with you a little bit more about Wario and Snake. We need to try that BF matchup in a friendly sometime. Grats on second.

Fizzle- Thanks for all the matches. You 2-1ed me in the polls and in the brackets... but they were all insanley close matches. Grats on fourth man; I'll get you next time :p

Wil- I know, I pretty much only know how to play Wario. It was good getting some friendly in with you, hope you had a good time at your first tourny.

Katon- Thanks for the friendlies, can't wait for your torney in May.

Jerk- Good to play you some more after that WaB match, you've definetly improved.

Capem- Grats on first, I'm glad I could be your warm up game before grand finals... Awsome MK, I'd like to play you some more to get use to that matchup.

Sil- Some solid matches in the polls. You had me on pirateship with Wolf until that nice fart I landed. Hope I get to play you again sometime.

PKFire- Again you were my first poll match just like Wings and Brew. Much improved from when I played you before, keep up the work.

Cake- Awesome Diddy (granted that was my first time playing a legit Diddy). And don't worry, I'll definitely be taking you to Brinstar next time :p Thanks for telling me about Reflex, too.

Lou- It was fun playing someone in Wario dittos for the first time.. I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself and have my main lose to an alt you barely play. Great G Dubs; glad I got some games in with you.

TheKiest- It was fun playing your Kirby. Thanks for recording all these matches and putting them on Youtube, it really helps me when I'm trying to improve my game.

Ocean- Good DK, Wario can be hard if you're not really use to him.

Fonz- Great Ganon(for all it's worth). It was good talking to you, too. Thanks for the info on Reflex.

Champ- Only got to play you in doubles... which didn't go well lol. I was hoping I'd get some revenge after losing a close match to you at WaB :p Hope I can play you in friendlies or something next time we're at a tourny.

King Yoshi- Only got to play your Pika, I hope I get to play some of your other chars next time we meet.

Nicalobe- Thanks for letting me get some time in against Yoshi... I assure you next time we play it will much harder to grab me lol. Epic win against Nope, grats on that man.

ITT- Didn't get to play you this time... Looked like you were sleeping most of the time lol. I'll get you back for knocking me out of WaB... sometime :p.

Moose- That aint falco.

RipN- Great job running everything and making things go smooth.

Sorry if I didn't meet you or did and forgot you in the shoutouts. If you wanted to play mai Wario and didn't get a chance just come up and ask me if I'm just sitting around. The more friendlies the better lol.

Again, thanks everyone for the awesome time. Hope I see you all on the 11th!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
next time you're around Springfield crunch i would love to get some friendlies in with you. i know we didn't play but that doesn't mean i don't want to :D

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Are those johns I hear?:laugh:
I'll admit I did get a little lucky in the first game. Those down airs always caught me off guard. You'd better be at the circuit event next month for a rematch, but be ready because if you're Lucario wins again, you're going right back to the pirate ship (thanks to Fonz for the new counterpick)
Oh god... Do I need to start banning that stage against you too?

Way to rep Dayton btw, and congrats on 4th place!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Why would you want to take a character with a crappy, gimpable recovery somewhere you can't gimp him? :confused:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
It's not that, it's that I've had some very bad experiences on that stage, and end up banning it more now than I used to. However, since Corneria is a considerably worse stage for my main, I try not to ban PS against people I don't think will CP it/people I do better on it than.

Top Bottom