• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

nojoes

Smash Ace
Can one of the Dayton guys PM me if they care to house me Friday maybe Saturday? I'm most likely going to Dayton next year and I'm coming for a gathering for accepted applicants on Sunday. I'm not particularly acquainted with the area or the smashers. Thanks.

nojoes

Smash Ace
Yeah but there's no money involved from what i understand.

you pay an entry fee and are kind of just given whatever.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Anyone for MMs? I'll play for $1 or $3 in regular melee, low tiers melee, and maybe some brawl....we'll see. Who wants to go?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm looking like more of a maybe for this now. I've gone to 4 tourneys in the past 3 weeks and am probably going to another one next week. Also, this is during my spring break so I'll probably be super crazy awesome busy with everything. We'll see how it turns out and how I feel though when this rolls around

Also, I'll do low tier MMs in brawl Fizzle

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Ill do mm Fizzle. You beat me last time in crews and I definitely want some revenge haha. Ill mm with anyone not form springfield
Your on! If you're up for a Ness vs Jiggs rematch, I'd be happy with that too:chuckle:.
I remember that matchup becoming a lot tougher when you figured out a way around my D-Tilt edge defense (I dont seriously expect you to accept the melee match. 1 MM's enough for me. But if you really want to......:))

Ok so for Sprfld, I officially have 1, possibly 2 MMs planned. If anybody wants to make it 3, know that I'm game for it.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
ill mm u fizzle...if your just handing out money then why wouldn't I?
If I MM you, I'm not giving up more than $1 because I know how it'll probably end. If you're coming to Nex Lan we can play then. But if not, I can wait a week

I wish Pdigm hadn't mysteriously vanished. I have either 0 or 1 melee money matches in the works. He's the only one whose main I have yet to beat (even Wakka's done that). What better way than a money match to change that? Oh well, I'll take the games I can get as long as they're in melee or I have some alterior motive (like testing out a new meta-counter muhahahah:chuckle:)

EDIT: Does anybody know whether or not Sil (havent played in a while), Wakka(PK Flash. nough said), or Sin(feelin like a Mario ditto) are coming this time?

wakka444

Smash Ace
ohh fizzy you know we ll be there=) and i talked to digm the other day hes been swamped in school work but should be back sometime this or next month

Nope

Smash Lord
ok so I've been thinking and We ARE doing doubles for this now so round up your partners. I will update the OP soon

lou4222

Smash Lord
Can we get a post of who we expect to be coming Nope? That would be great, it also might help with people looking for teammates or deciding on whether or not they want to come.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Looks like I, the illustrious Mr.E, will be able to attend! Mother johns are out of the way.

This means I will require a teammate as well, although I'm not too concerned if I don't get to participate in doubles this time anyway. (TheKiest ????) Also, probably not bringing a setup. I could bring my Wii but, as stated many times by now, I'm never dragging my 27" TV anywhere by myself again.

Nope

Smash Lord
Looks like I, the illustrious Mr.E, will be able to attend! Mother johns are out of the way.

This means I will require a teammate as well, although I'm not too concerned if I don't get to participate in doubles this time anyway. (TheKiest ????) Also, probably not bringing a setup. I could bring my Wii but, as stated many times by now, I'm never dragging my 27" TV anywhere by myself again.
bring your wii and sounds good we will have some extra tvs

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I gotta round some people up for this cause king yoshi is tournamented out because we've been to 5 tournaments in the past 4 weeks. Personally in that time I've also been to a starcraft tournament and a halo 3 tournament so I don't think I ever get tourrnamented out.

If you guys know anyone from around akron or that is on the way from akron to this send them my way.

Top Bottom