• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Yea know...I just found this tournament. I have no idea how i missed this either.

Nope, add me to the list. I don't know who all is coming with me. May be just me this time.

Nope - I forgot to mention that I would like to come down sometime to practice. I really haven't just came down to practice so I thought I would see when a good time would be or if you would want me to at all. LOL.

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope - I forgot to mention that I would like to come down sometime to practice. I really haven't just came down to practice so I thought I would see when a good time would be or if you would want me to at all. LOL.
sure just let me know when would be good for you to come and we can work something out

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
/sigh Q I hate you! I have to work Thursday and I agreed to do some JA thing at a local school Friday morning.... Your More then welcome to come though if you would like. I'm sure someone will be here (Champ, Capem, Fonzm, Lou etc.)
****it.. nvm then
you should have came Q, Champ, Fonz, Capem, Lou, Wakka, Cake, and myself were all there.
oh...and that scrubby nope player didnt have to work...so i guess he was there too...getting owned in melee

lou4222

Smash Lord
you should have came Q, Champ, Fonz, Capem, Lou, Wakka, Cake, and myself were all there.
oh...and that scrubby nope player didnt have to work...so i guess he was there too...getting owned in melee
Owned in Melee? Maybe in singles. Dual puffs are way way way way way way way way way too good. And too think we rested about 1/10 as much as we should have haha. But seriously that was a ton of fun and we should do it again. But tonight is Brawl night. I want to be in top form this weekend. Everyone should come over again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How far away are you guys from colombus? My lil bro and I might go up tonight and leave from there to the venue if you guys want / he's willing

Nope

Smash Lord
How far away are you guys from colombus? My lil bro and I might go up tonight and leave from there to the venue if you guys want / he's willing
2141 Broadway St
45504 Springfield, OH

Your welcome to come if you want

also (937)925-2608

40 min from Cbus

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
2141 Broadway St
45504 Springfield, OH

Your welcome to come if you want

also (937)925-2608

40 min from Cbus
40min if champ or Holtz is driving....

Owned in Melee? Maybe in singles. Dual puffs are way way way way way way way way way too good. And too think we rested about 1/10 as much as we should have haha. But seriously that was a ton of fun and we should do it again. But tonight is Brawl night. I want to be in top form this weekend. Everyone should come over again.
lou, dont even act like your jiggs was giving my C-falcon problems.
failed knee-> wall jump sweet spot was > u

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sin, You+Me+Melee=MM? All this melee talk has me wanting to play somebody. But, if you're not up for that, I'm willing to Brawl MM (I'd prefer melee and I'm sure you'd hate to play against Lucario again)

All MM anyone else as long as it's in melee :p

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Sin, You+Me+Melee=MM? All this melee talk has me wanting to play somebody. But, if you're not up for that, I'm willing to Brawl MM (I'd prefer melee and I'm sure you'd hate to play against Lucario again)

All MM anyone else as long as it's in melee :p
i wont MM you, i suicide too much for that to be serious, but i will play SERIOUS friendlies with you :D

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
i wont MM you, john john john john john john john john john john john john john john :D
Haha Dayton is feared (in Melee)? "Serious friendlies" it is, I guess.

Digm, we can MM at this upcoming monthly. Oh ya, I must be an idiot for not learning the Puff vs Samus matchup which is apparently 70:30 for Puff. I guess a lot of Sammy's smashes are punishable with a rest.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal

Digm, we can MM at this upcoming monthly. Oh ya, I must be an idiot for not learning the Puff vs Samus matchup which is apparently 70:30 for Puff. I guess a lot of Sammy's smashes are punishable with a rest.
$2MM @ Melee then, sounds like a plan. I'll do the same for anyone else *FROM DAYTON* other then Reside. Right now I suck at Melee, 'zjust so does everyone from Dayton (other then Reside).

Your main problem in Puff vs Samus from last time we played is you didn't edgeguard me. Puff wrecks Samus' recovery. If you can't hit me, just run into the bombs - if they don't detonate at the right time I can't use them to recover. This is the single biggest issue you have.

I don't know that my smashes are necessarily rest-able, but they're definitely punishable. You didn't try to bait me at all - you just tried to attack and ran into the disjointed part of my fsmashes. Get me to smash - and miss - and then hit me with something hard. *My* jigs would probably fair or bair, maybe a wavedash-grab or fsmash but if you wanna go for a rest go ahead.

Also, stay in the air - aim at my head. Stay above land-canceled missile height. I was landing dsmashes on you, which makes no sense. If you're in the air my options are more limited to attack you, and while you're also limited it's not nearly as bad for you.

This is all assuming that I'd go Samus on you in a MM. I'm so outta practice I could basically practice any of about a third of the cast for a few hours before we play and pull 'em out with about equal competency. Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Ganon, Peach, Jiggs, et al... all about equal options for me right now.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

fine fizzle, 50cents, LETS DO THIS

Count

Smash Champion
I want to go to this, especially since I'm missing the circuit championships :(.

Hopefully I'll make it out of pools if I go;)!

edit: What time do these typically end?

Top Bottom