• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha Next time...you should let the Winner Decide the Name....or come up with 4 Names and Have the People entering the Tournament Vote on which name is the best...And the most Votes for the Name Wins...

Nope

Smash Lord
No I get to pick the name and that's that and please explain how it's not clever and witty lol (regardless if it gets changed or not)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No I get to pick the name and that's that and please explain how it's not clever and witty lol (regardless if it gets changed or not)
I already hear this one all the time! :(

Regardless, my name is not nearly as good as Capem's or Cake's for funny tournament names.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
these tournament names are funny

eventually they're going to degrade. Some names can be clever (smash would have so many opportunities), but you can't really be clever with "Overswarm" and "Infern Angelis".

Nope's monthly "Infern ****ing sucks" tournament

is basically what is going to happen when Nope gets lazy XD

lou4222

Smash Lord
Lol i love how everyone thinks Cake won this tourney. We just called it that originally to make fun of him.

Maybe Springfield can brainstorm tonight and come up with something better. At least the date is out, which is really all that matters. I hope everyone can come to the next one.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
BYAA! said he really wanted to fight OS at TYM 2 so he could beat him and say "Overswarm? more like overrated"

I think I'm the only one that thinks the name to this tourney is clever.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
BYAA! said he really wanted to fight OS at TYM 2 so he could beat him and say "Overswarm? more like overrated"

I think I'm the only one that thinks the name to this tourney is clever.
BYAA! would have to not get knocked into losers so he could play me ;)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
BYAA! would have to not get knocked into losers so he could play me ;)
MK was banned and he sucks with all other characters.

Also, you comin to TYM 6? You gimped out last minute last time... Easy money, cept for the fact that Shugo is gonna be there.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
TYM is just really, really far away. I wasn't driving their on my lonesome. o_o

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
TYM is just really, really far away. I wasn't driving their on my lonesome. o_o
No god kais or other Kentuckyans? Is Xisin or Tactical or anyone near you? I'm sure there's people where you are that wanna go and need rides. 50 ppl already pre-regged.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Hey OS!

Love your quote... I'm the only person that can get in your head :D I'm equivelent to about... 30 people then :D You should just pick me first during draft crews... Hands down. Nobody can handle the RipN factor!

And the title = AmaZing... RipN approves.

<3's

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wanna get thrashed by that steak again I see.
Psh... I was winning at first... until you learned how to play against me... :laugh:

And mostly, you said you needed your revenge.

Finally, our matches are too much fun. Bring on the Steak!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
fromundaman come up to a c-bus smashfest sometime during july so that you can mm me
I'm in Akron now, so that's a much longer drive. Mix that in with the fact that I'm poor and therefore not likely to pay someone to drive me to southern OH for a smashfest and that makes this scenario unlikely.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Then why does Dayton LOVE to come to Springfield Tourneys? Cuz **** we're da bomb like tick tick tick

:D
Because we're too lazy to have our own. We let you do all the work.
And, iirc, the one who made those amazing cookies at the last big tourney you guys had was from Dayton.
And you know those cookies made the tourney awesome.

Top Bottom