• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Because we're too lazy to have our own. We let you do all the work.
And, iirc, the one who made those amazing cookies at the last big tourney you guys had was from Dayton.
And you know those cookies made the tourney awesome.
You guys let us do all the work because... We're god **** good at it. There's a reason why people come to our tournaments and it's not because of dayton cookies :D

I'd love to see which city would get a bigger turnout for a tournament... Dayton Vs Springfield... They both would be on the same day. Look at the difference between focus cancle Vs crunchatize me capem... yeah... A lot of people compared to not a lot people... Springfield wins :D

TheKiest

Smash Champion
You guys let us do all the work because... We're god **** good at it. There's a reason why people come to our tournaments and it's not because of dayton cookies :D
It's because of Huber Heights cookies, lolz.

I think I can go to this one.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

I'd love to see which city would get a bigger turnout for a tournament... Dayton Vs Springfield... They both would be on the same day. Look at the difference between focus cancle Vs crunchatize me capem... yeah... A lot of people compared to not a lot people... Springfield wins :D
Well... yeah. Your tournaments are just about the best there are in OH.

That being said, Dayton gets more chicks (oh wait... nevermind...).
Uhhh... Dayton's cooler! (Oh wait... you guys have that cornered too...)
Ummm.... well...

Oh **** it, we're already from Dayton, can't you at least have pity and let us think we're special? :laugh:

That being said, maybe I'm completely wrong.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
fanfan
come up to cbus on monday so that q and i can train you lol
If you want to pay for my gas, then sure.

Or fanfan, a person from Dayton, could show up for the smashing in Dayton so Dayton people can train people from Dayton.
If you have a way for me to get to Sinclair that does not involve me driving downtown, then sure.

and it's not because of dayton cookies :D
Admit it.
My cookies made SiS that much more awesome.

Oh yeah and I think I'll try to make it to the next monthly. My friend Ashley's gonna go too and she promised me not to ***** about being bored.
I'm probably bringing cookies again :D

edit: @Fro
Dayton has:
-Girls who makes cookies AND plays barlw
-Silly hats
-Girls who can make silly hats
-Girls who can make plushies
-Girls who can make cookies in the shapes of characters from barlw
-不懼
-Awesome people

:3 :3 :3

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Overswarm feels sorry for the unconditional flirtation towards girl smashers the moment they present themselves.

If someone offers to pay for FanFan's gas, Joshu will eat his hat. for sure. I think, anyway. I haven't really talked to him about it.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Too bad I'm already interested in someone.
And I'm pretty good at completely ignoring anyone's attempts to flirt. It's easy :D

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Nope, instead of "Overswarm is Overrated", you should call it "OH **** BEES".

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
You're an inch taller than me.
For some reason I thought you'd be taller. Every time I saw you at MWCC I thought "lol he's short"

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
edit: @Fro
Dayton has:
-Girls who makes cookies AND plays barlw
-Silly hats
-Girls who can make silly hats
-Girls who can make plushies
-Girls who can make cookies in the shapes of characters from barlw
-不懼
-Awesome people

:3 :3 :3
I thought that was all Huber, or have we turned you guys Dayton too?

And yeah, we do have awesome people, but so do Sfield, NEOH, Kentucky, MI, pretty much the entire MW, and even Cinci would be okay if it weren't for those God Kai guys J/k guys! You are the coolest people to consistently take my money..

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
my most infuriating mistakes are mixing there, they're, and their.

And if someone responds with "there there" or something along those lines, so help me god kais...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
my most infuriating mistakes are mixing there, they're, and their.

And if someone responds with "there there" or something along those lines, so help me god kais...
Your, You're, Yore

o_o

the third one happens more often than you think

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Than is actually correct in my original sentence. I was comparing our height.

"Than" is used in comparative statements. "Then" is used in reference to time.

Also, Clowsui?

YOU who are
I win.

"Who" in the original sentence is superflous. My statement is a rearranged "You are short". Saying "...you who is short" is the equivalent of saying "you is short".

Try saying sentences using "you" and "is" together and see how often they work out.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
But your sentence is an if/then statement, so it is then, not than.

"you who are" just sounds funny, but then, so does a lot of other English grammar.

Also I lied. I'm not gonna ignore this cuz I have nothing else to do :<

edit: I took OS's sentence into word, just to see what would happen.

lolwut

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Trust me, English/Americanized English grammar in general is nothing compared to French grammar...

EDIT: Fanfan, Word grammar corrector is often blatantly wrong.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Wow! Okay, I just want to clarify something... OS, aren't you an english major? Going to be an english teacher? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's what I was told from somebody... If so, in the sense of grammar, OS wins regardless. He's not getting a degree in it just for SnG's.

And why!?

How the HE// did this come along? "Well the correct enunciation of the sentence is -whom you are-" Cmon now guys... Are you that bored?

I'd expect that out of beegs... But not everybody else. <3's

Top Bottom