• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

solecalibur

Smash Master
502!!!!
Is Springfield able to host any tounrys before Nopes?
I know you guys have the TO power but a venue ???

fonzi21

Smash Ace
No, because the only people from springfield still active are me and Nope and we live in the same place.

Capem
Champ
Lou

basically fell off the grid.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im not completely done with smash. I just wont be traveling real far anymore. I just got engaged and will be married in December. Ill definitely go to locals and maybe cincy dayton and columbus.

solecalibur

Smash Master
You went to the games after our tounrys?
That was probly a good idea to schedule around, dang I think I miss him now he attracts a whole crew to smash tounrys LOL

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't even wanna drive to cleveland : p

Im fine with Cincy/Springfield, nice and close : )

I'll only go to this if someone else drives. Any takers??

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wait to Indie? No way man, i took the trip by car, for me it was at least 3-4 hours with traffic involved

fyi springfield, i was watching da local news last week and they said that the freeway from Columbus to Springfield has the 5th highest traffic ticketed area in Ohio so watch out for those loving cops

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just found out my new apartment has a club house I can rent out, and they approve of smash tournaments. Not as good as Nope's (no housing for every smasher evar), but could be a cool local.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I just found out my new apartment has a club house I can rent out, and they approve of smash tournaments. Not as good as Nope's (no housing for every smasher evar), but could be a cool local.
I DEFINITELY want these to happen. Seriously...easiest way to train during the weekends without parents fussing EVER.

Top Bottom