• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I haven't been to a Nope's monthly in forever. xD

I would like to request for a Pokemon side tournament please. :O

Or the teenage mutant ninja turles tournament fighting game for the snes side tourny! (only os is banned from that game)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Honestly it looks like the best date for most of the midwest would be July 10th.
But if MW:W wanted to come then I guess it would be better to just have it July 3rd to split the least attendance.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES SMASH-UP?!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
July 3rd and July 10th will be awful, awful days for tournaments due to fireworks and shiz.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's funny because I typed that and while it was posting I thought to myself "OS probably does his own fireworks this day or else he wouldn't have mentioned it."

Curse you, sir.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I can now no longer bend my elbows

I choose to break this curse

I can break two more before I lose

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
uhh if it's on the 17th it clashes with two tourney dates: the circuit finals in Indiana and one in Kentucky. Maybe I wouldn't mind but like the past 2 Indy tourneys clashed on the same dates as these events, and it lowers attendance on both parts.

There's not a different date that's open?

King~

Smash Champion
hey guys just posting here to try and get some attendance, im hosting a tourney on june 26th up here and would like to see some souther ohio people up here. nice venue and you get food wit your venue fee. come if you can plz

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275739

im up for whatever weekend in july, it probly be my only tourney in july so i can save up some cash for apex and NC(maybe not apex, never been to NC though)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
hey guys just posting here to try and get some attendance, im hosting a tourney on june 26th up here and would like to see some souther ohio people up here. nice venue and you get food wit your venue fee. come if you can plz

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275739

im up for whatever weekend in july, it probly be my only tourney in july so i can save up some cash for apex and NC(maybe not apex, never been to NC though)
Same day as Kakuna. :\

Although food....hmm....

Nope! Can't do! Already promised that I'd go to Kakuna. :(

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
if mw w wanted to come then the 3rd would be bad because mas is on that date. idk whats going on, on the 10th so it sounds good to me but iono

clowsui

Smash Legend
3rd IUBC/MAS
10th Ichi Gemu (Worthington tourney hosted by TheKiest)/MWW Opening
17th MSC Finals/Brawl in the Hall
24th Blade's Farewell
31st School is in Session 2

Five tourney month and all weekends are reserved already?
I'd suggest making the tourney on the 24th, since Blade already has an event on the 17th if he follows through and it's not really fair to get two weekends in a row

Kel

Smash Master
yes! i agree with kel, so don't make this tournament be on the opening of our west circuit, k? MO wants to go to one of nope's tournaments.

the opening west circuit, btw, is JULY 10TH.
Where is this tournament? If it's big enough I may be interested in attending.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dear Ohio,

Accept my apologies for posting this in a tournament thread.

I will give you the short version.

Recently in my region one of our TOs passed away in a very young and tragic death. To commemorate his memory we are carrying on the tournament series that he ran. He always wanted us to have big massive tourneys, so I wanted to come here and humbly request your attendance at our tournament. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278201

Top Bottom