• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shoulda taken one more stock with that DK, Mr. E!

It was pretty awesome, haha

Kel

Smash Master
dang, Tai'rel, his parents went super ghetto on him with that name.

I would have loved to go to brawlbq, but i needed a tournament for mlg practice.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Why didn't Smash come anyway? The other GOD KAIS !! did but it just wasn't the same without 64 there.

Shoulda taken one more stock with that DK, Mr. E!
RipN shouldn't have given Fonz a free stock tbh!

I got a waffle and a triple order of hash browns at Waffle House. I was like :freak: when I got my food because I didn't realize a triple order of hash browns was THAT ****ing big. I'd hate to see an "all the way" order, hoo boy. At any rate, awesome weekend... of which Nope's Monthly "M2k Accepts PayPal" was an integral part! [/so on-topic it's not even funny hi guys]

10excelhashardlyevenbeentoatourneysincec4galores

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Dont use my real name dangit I swear to god lol. If my real name is in this title I think I might go crazy O:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I already told you happy b-day... But Happy Bday pimp... and Congrats on that Scholarship....I'm proud of you pimp...

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol!!!!! name droping again omfg! stop it b****! maybe if you answer your freaking aim or get on i'd extra thank you!

Top Bottom