• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

judge!

Smash Ace
if no plans come up i may come. havent played since last time i was here lol. o well always nice 2 see all u guys

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
holy crap IIT is coming ??????? Where's THAT guy been?
Been doin school stuff but now that i'm back to my job again I can go to tournaments again

Maybe....I may go to Chicago to gather stuff. Depends when you guys would leave ITT/Argent. Also if there's more people than seats then I'll give up since I don't care about this game.
You should go, I'm probably leavin Friday evening or Saturday morning. I get off work @ 11 on Fridays so we could really leave whenever.

Hmmm... to go or not to go..
The first one.

Also, so far the only person confirmed for my car is Links24. I'll have to get in touch with Argent and see how many are in his car, see if we can all take 1 car. NEOH, what's goin on with rides?

Also teammate needed.

King~

Smash Champion
1 car wont happen unless 2 people drop right now looking to go is

me,itt,argent,suyon,links, blue and maybe shugo

disscussing this in the group, you can subscribe to it now lol

would you be up for taking blue and links? and argent ull take me, suyon and shugo, unless you wanna get shugo if he goes

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1 car wont happen unless 2 people drop right now looking to go is

me,itt,argent,suyon,links, blue and maybe shugo

disscussing this in the group, you can subscribe to it now lol

would you be up for taking blue and links? and argent ull take me, suyon and shugo, unless you wanna get shugo if he goes
Whoever picks up King and Suyon should get Shugo because he's closest to you guys. The plan you said sound good because Blue would be on my way to Springfield and Links lives down the street from me.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm confirmed as well. Bringing sovereign and his bro at least and possibly ren. Can't wait to see all of the Ohio guys again it has been a while..especially for gkais/springfield/ciincy that isn't os/kel.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm still planning on driving tonight with King, Shugo, and Suyon... Did Springfield say anything about housing tonight?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't want to speak for Nope, but I texted him earlier and he said "8 as usual" and that he'd make a post after he got off work. Don't take my word for it just in case housing is cancelled or limited for some reason, but expect a post from him sometime today

Kel

Smash Master
I work 8:30-1 tomorrow, so I'll be getting to Springfield around 2:30. Hopefully doubles will still be going on, but if not, enter me in pools again plox.

Top Bottom