• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

QUIVO

Smash Master
Why would m2k join you guys!? LOL

He likes us way more roflololol get out of here os

God Kais: We're handsome, funny, charming, real cool guys. Real cream of the crop!

QUIVO

Smash Master
We unite when we have a common enemy. When it's just us, it's a cut throat world!

Tako is right, Cbus does own. Mostly AZ though.

Wakka: Perv

Kel

Smash Master
What happened to;

Silly Kel.
I've been spouting that off for years now and no one pays attention. I've given up and have learned to accept random people cheering against me from my own city for someone that lives 500 miles away. That's why I'm so jealous of other regions, because they're united.

For example: At Kakuna Matata 2 in December
*Y.b.M had just beaten Lain*
Me: Good job man, everyone is getting better, I'm really happy for Cincina.....
Y.b.M: GOOOOOOD KAIIIIIIS
Me: -_-

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sorry m2k, it's just you. They're all "god kai" clan members.

You should join GUN PUNCH! with me and Kel. Then we can be an arbitrary clan. You can play first in our crew battles and me and Kel will laugh at people you're playing, and if you happen to lose Kel and I will plank to victory for every match while you sip pretty red drinks on the beach with hot women in both arms and a puppy in your lap.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I've been spouting that off for years now and no one pays attention. I've given up and have learned to accept random people cheering against me from my own city for someone that lives 500 miles away. That's why I'm so jealous of other regions, because they're united.

For example: At Kakuna Matata 2 in December
*Y.b.M had just beaten Lain*
Me: Good job man, everyone is getting better, I'm really happy for Cincina.....
Y.b.M: GOOOOOOD KAIIIIIIS
Me: -_-
Ouch, that sucks.

Still, there are still a few of us that have region/state area loyalty (even main loyalty). Don't feel too discouraged.

Framerate

Smash Lord
I've yet to go to an OoS tourney.

*starts imagining various Ohio players cheering for puff...*

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Really Kel!!? Really!!? I distinctively remember how that went and you are editing the situation something serious....

*sigh* Okay then, if that's how you view things..then There's nothing I can do about it. I really wish you the best in every match you play. But since you are so big on dividing Cincy, then okay... let it be divided. I know I've rooted for you countless times... motivated, cheered and all that good stuff.

You are constantly throwing Jabs at me for no reason at all... when I support/ help out when I can. The God Kais are my family, I love them peeps, and i wouldn't hesitate to do anything for them (no homo). I viewed Cincy the same way until everyone started being divided. Then the subliminal messages/comments...it's just annoying to deal with.

I really wish you the best in all your matches... you are a really good player. If you can't acknowledge anything good that I do then please don't mention it.

.....and that's real

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Y.b.M. I totally love the sig I have now, but I'm just gonna have to borrow and sport yours around. It's pretty **** sexy lol.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Kel, more people would cheer for you if you were a nicer person or if you didn't play the most common character in the game.

Just stating facts.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I cheered for Kel once. >.> I think he was playing against Anther or Judge.

Either way.... Gotta cheer for Ohio over Michigan.

For me: Canton(my hometown)>NEOH(my region)>Ohio(my state)>all others

If I was part of a clan/crew outside the boundaries of location, if would fall either after region or after state.
For me: Gotta rep and support your city first.

Also as far as God Kais are concerned, I'm fairly certain it doesn't require clan/crew (whatever) loyalty over any sort of regional loyalty.
It is to each their own.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
What Jiffy said. I am NEOH first and foremost, and always will be. It is, however, pretty cool to be part of another awesome (and rather skilled) group.

Kel

Smash Master
Y.b.M you know I love you with lotsa homo and I'd never want to divide our city. I'm actually trying to get the city back together, seeing as we have 30+ people that play Brawl competitively in our city alone.

Tyr is a Taco Bell burrito.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm a good guy >.<

northeast ohio would win though, between me Shugo and BR, and King beef too if its 4 v 4

i don't really have bias and i don't really care btw <.<. I just do crews to **** people
This made me lol

But at least you guys have regions to join, dayton has DJiskascribble, fizzle, and.... fromunda and.. umm....... me? maybe? yay dayton

Kel

Smash Master
Right, I get that, but Independence shouldn't really be abbreviated to ID. And it's not exactly the 4th Independence. It could be "Independence Day" but it's the same story for that because it's not the FOURTH Independence day. Hrm, this looks like a job for Scooby and the gang.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Right, I get that, but Independence shouldn't really be abbreviated to ID. And it's not exactly the 4th Independence. It could be "Independence Day" but it's the same story for that because it's not the FOURTH Independence day. Hrm, this looks like a job for Scooby and the gang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY

I believe it was made to not have any deeper meaning behind it; They probably added the "4" so that it would not be confused with Identifcation or something.... .____.
<--- Has no ****ing clue.

But in other news:
RUH-ROH!!!
"In October 2009, Emmerich said he once again had plans for a sequel, and has since considered the idea of making two sequels to form a trilogy. In March 2010, IESB.net received a tip that Will Smith was on board for two "Independence Day" sequels, which would be filmed back-to-back starting as soon as 2011."

---Stolen from the wiki.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
~~1,800 POST!~~

They don't need another Independence Day, the first one was good enough and ended on a really good note.

solecalibur

Smash Master
What could they even do? The return? or are they going to pull off a Pirates of the Caribbean?

Y.b.M. I totally love the sig I have now, but I'm just gonna have to borrow and sport yours around. It's pretty **** sexy lol.
Im sooooo tempted right now

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Don't tell mew2king to be his own crew!!! Currently I have the best record of "one man crew" by beating the Springfield B team and the God Kais by myself waaaaaaaaaay back in the day before everyone got better. If m2k did it I'd lose it D:

Kel

Smash Master
Even if I don't end up going, Fonzi, Champ and I should all be in a pool together so that we ARE NOT IN THE SAME FRICKEN BRACKET AND HAVE TO PLAY SECOND ROUND AHHHHHHH

CAPS MEANS IM YELLING

AHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom