• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

King~

Smash Champion
teams was

1.YBM and Blue
2.Infern and Kyrstedez
3.Champ and Fonz

os and shugo lost to Nope and Lou and then ybm and blue immediately in losers who lost to fonz and champ in winners

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Shugo is ALL SORTS OF FAIL when it comes to games, movies, and basically anything awesome.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wish I could've been at this tournament, I would've shown up ITT.

Good shizz Shugoski!

Krys! Where is that Top 5 placement dood?

Sorry. It looks like I lost it here. Wasn't having that good of a day for singles. Apparently I put too much energy into doubles and kinda pooped out by the end. Johns aside though, I got knocked out by players I've faced several times already... Y.b.M. and Rene. I only played one other OH player in bracket I think (Fizzle)...

No regrets tho, positively one of the funnest tourneys I been to so far. Good games to all. Secondary-Draft Crews was fun as hell, and doubles was the most fun I've had teaming with someone before. Good **** to ya, Infern :)

links24

Smash Ace
hey if anyone happen to see or took a lite-blue nike bag please lemme know. it had some car keys on a red chain with some deordorant and a phone charger in it. i really need that stuff (the keys and charger that is..........) >.>

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
All you guys are effed up for picking on me geez. and no king he got it right its Tyrell. DONT EVER CALL ME THAT

links24

Smash Ace
lol i have actually nvr said it shugo XD also as a reminder if anyone seen that bag please please lemme know i dont wanna have to get another set of car keys and house keys ;o

Overswarm

is laughing at you
All you guys are effed up for picking on me geez. and no king he got it right its Tyrell. DONT EVER CALL ME THAT
Hey everybody

the guy who got first place at the tournament just told you what not to call him

because it gets in his head and will make him all crazy

this won't affect his game at all

*stare*

Mr.E

Smash Lord
You know, OS, I ended up eating Waffle House for breakfast Sunday morning before the ball game... :( Anyway, Reds in first place? Feels good man.

Not stressing about getting a doubles partner, losing out in singles to a hard-fought match and not because I flat-out failed to focus, draft crew funsies... T'was a great time this time.

All of Louisville was in Cincy for BrawlBQ.
Yet Cincy... :estatic:

Top Bottom