• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I know we all have hated that one character when we first got SSBB
the character you would pretend isnt on the roster you'de ignore and ignore
think he/she is bad until it is printed on your head I hate So and So
i want everyone everyone to say that who character is
even people who like every character ( thats whole lotta BS ) JK you can like everyone

my character was snake he was just weird to me i didnt even play him until six months after i started playin ssbb. He just got me mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: than i found out hes not bad he can shield drop grenades tech chase with down grab and mortar slide that made him get out of my hate list

oh yay why the hell is jiggly puff in all the games i never got that someone care to explain
Jiggs is good in melee and 64 and is the most famous pokemon is Japan FYI. I personaly hate MK cuz he's a ***. but if his attcks weren't so gay I would probably hate toon link.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEE PIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!
his stupid ****ing arrows!!!! and his stupid ****ing voice makes me sick!!!!

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
MK > Jiggs > IC > Wario.

"Oh gawd, you play MK. This is going to an annoying match"

Pit... "The fight is o- *strangles*" I vote him for most annoying character. Also, his victory pose while he exclaims that "You can't defeat me!" make me want to tape his wings to his body and throw him off of the Temple stage, laughing.

Bowser, thinks he is tough and strong, but he has the IQ level of a rock, and his taunts make me extremely :mad:.

Peach, should be replaced with another Mario series character, Mr L. I think.

^ Forget that, Immediately.

Sonic, personally I like him to a certain extent, but being taunted with "You're too slow!" after you've been defeated is incredibly irritating.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Ehh, probably Olimar takes the cake for me. Extremely annoying character; I could never use him, let alone fight him effectively. His silent treatment is also quite unnerving as well...
Then there's Lucario, but I have his fanbase to thank for that. :p

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch, and Wario.

G&W doesn't belong in the smash games at all. How can anyone like him? he's just... there.

Also, I know Wario is pretty popular but I just really don't like him.

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Snake doesn't really fit in SSBB but he's a badass so it's okay.

Jiggly is just lame. There are so many better pokemon.

Pit is an annoying little kid.

I hate MK but that's just because he's OP.

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Game and Watch!!!! How would those attacks hurt you? Seriously, he randomly pulls out some type of sea-turtle! And hammers that land NEXT to you and STILL send you flying! I just dont get it.:confused:

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I'm a bit surprised with how little people don't like Wario. I'm sorry to all the wario fans but I REALLY hate it when he wins a fight and you see him on the ground laughing his fat tail off. His wario waft is really REALLY annoying and he's just irritating overall to me. I also can't fight as him either. I just can't get any good hits off besides cheap shots with his side smash and his long afterlag with his down smash which does barely any damage. Yep...Wario and I'd say Olimar and Pikachu tend to get on my nerves. All pikachu does is spam on my matches and Olimar tends to just be really irritating with his pikmen and 10 yard grab range.

sammy p

Smash Lord
snake, olimar, and mr.G&W...... just cant play with them and will never have the urge to do so.....
ive had the game for about a year and i think those 3 together, i have less than 50 KO's and about 10x the selfdestructs! lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pit... "The fight is o- *strangles*" I vote him for most annoying character. Also, his victory pose while he exclaims that "You can't defeat me!" make me want to tape his wings to his body and throw him off of the Temple stage, laughing.

Bowser, thinks he is tough and strong, but he has the IQ level of a rock, and his taunts make me extremely :mad:.

Peach, should be replaced with another Mario series character, Mr L. I think.

Sonic, personally I like him to a certain extent, but being taunted with "You're too slow!" after you've been defeated is incredibly irritating.
I hate you for your comments on Peach and Bowser.

u r dum

superkid

Smash Cadet
lol snake and ganondorf and ike are freakin annoying because i can never smash them off the stage unlss they are at 200% damage or i laser spam ganondorf off the stage and then kick him down lol

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
2 letters: MK
That thing must be so annoying. I mean wth what can be more annoying that spammed Whorenado's. He's just that annoying. Dsmash takes 5 frames or something wtf XDDD

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
lol snake and ganondorf and ike are freakin annoying because i can never smash them off the stage unlss they are at 200% damage or i laser spam ganondorf off the stage and then kick him down lol
You do realize Ganondorf is by far the worst character in the game, and quite possibly the easiest to beat, no matter how good the players are?

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Diddy. Those bananas and that speed really annoys me. Banana locks r REALLY stupid, how can you trip when u r already on the ground???

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think much of Wario. What kind of person breaks wind to recover?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I was not a fan of ROB. He was just not that fun to play back then.

Top Bottom