• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Arora

Smash Apprentice
I know we all have hated that one character when we first got SSBB
the character you would pretend isnt on the roster you'de ignore and ignore
think he/she is bad until it is printed on your head I hate So and So
i want everyone everyone to say that who character is
even people who like every character ( thats whole lotta BS ) JK you can like everyone

my character was snake he was just weird to me i didnt even play him until six months after i started playin ssbb. He just got me mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: than i found out hes not bad he can shield drop grenades tech chase with down grab and mortar slide that made him get out of my hate list

oh yay why the hell is jiggly puff in all the games i never got that someone care to explain

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
It's peach for me *looks back and forth sees peach coming**from distance: lalalalalala* @_@ RUUUNNN!!!!!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
my character was snake he was just weird to me i didnt even play him until six months after i started playin ssbb. He just got me mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: than i found out hes not bad he can shield drop grenades tech chase with down grab and mortar slide that made him get out of my hate list

oh yay why the hell is jiggly puff in all the games i never got that someone care to explain
Jiggly was one of the orginal *12* in N64 Smash.
They're never going to drop the orginal 8 because of its nostalgic worth.

I never really avoided anyone on the roster, but I can understand your dislike for Snake. He Just never really seemed to fit in SSBB did he? Not cartoony enough?
+
Plus I chose Snake once, Used his Fsmash and Dsmash and was like Jeebus this guy SUX lol. Shouldve used his tilts XD

EDIT: Original 12, not 8 :p

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Jiggly was one of the orginal 8 in N64 Smash.

I never really avoided anyone on the roster, but I can understand your dislike for Snake. He Just never really seemed to fit in SSBB did he? Not cartoony enough?
+
Plus I chose Snake once, Used his Fsmash and Dsmash and was like Jeebus this guy SUX lol. Shouldve used his tilts XD
well,he was originally going to be in Melee, so it makes sense.

speaking of Melee, I don't hate speific characters, but I HATED how the Lvl.9 computer used Luigi. all he did was Dairs and Sex Kicks, which led to some cheap star KOs.

Arora

Smash Apprentice

+
thanx for explainin that to me

NashCrash

Smash Rookie
Pikachu... He's too fast for Ike @_@ ur like

WHERE DA HECK DID THT LIL RAT GO?

*turns around* oh... heheheheh :laugh:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Honestly...

- Meta Knight

- Peach

- Sonic

dragonblooded,

I despise that accursed blue hedgehog too...

I like a lot to shut up his mouth when he says: "You're too Slow..."

"You're too Weak" for my Ganon.;)

Clownbot

Smash Lord
It's a tie between Snake and Jigglypuff. Neither of them really deserve to be in Brawl that much.

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
metaknight because he's gay, diddy because i f***ing hate his **** bananas

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476

+
Don't you mean the original 12? There was 12 characters in Ssb64.
The eight at the start were
mario, link, dk, samus, pika, yoshi, fox, and kirby.
The four unlockable were
Capt. Falcon, Luigi, Ness, and Jiggs.

BTW, i hate fighting Diddy and Peach.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I despise Ikes. I'll never win a set against an Ike, and I play them all the time. I guess its just one of those things I'll have to adapt to.

urfat

Smash Cadet
Besides the anti-sematism towards jigglypuff this thread is dead on, i fukking loathe snake, he is so easy to be good with... His moves are too strong, he keeps coming back, his dash attack is even good it's just ridiculous! but i won't ever pick him!! he is not fun! he is so serious, this is smash bros. not capcom vs. snk chill the F out snake!

Arora

Smash Apprentice
Besides the anti-sematism towards jigglypuff this thread is dead on, i fukking loathe snake, he is so easy to be good with... His moves are too strong, he keeps coming back, his dash attack is even good it's just ridiculous! but i won't ever pick him!! he is not fun! he is so serious, this is smash bros. not capcom vs. snk chill the F out snake!
those are strong words

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I hate Sonic. I've always hated Sonic. Now that they have him saying, "You're too slow," or "Come on, step it up," I just want to bash that hedgehog in the face. He's nothing but Roadkill the Hedgehog to me.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I hate Sonic. I've always hated Sonic. Now that they have him saying, "You're too slow," or "Come on, step it up," I just want to bash that hedgehog in the face. He's nothing but Roadkill the Hedgehog to me.
Agreed. I also dislike Yoshi a bit, but I am a bit confused why people hate Peach; I've probably never faced a good one I suppose...

Koala

Smash Cadet
Most people would say MK because of his moves outprioritize almost everything.

As far as the character that I hate playing against the most...

I would have to say Diddy Kong because of all the possible things to do with the naners.

The character I hate playing as the most would be Sonic.

bleyva

Smash Ace
sonic....SO......DAM.......GAY

theres a few characters that i dont like (*cough*entire kirby franchise*cough*), however, sonic is the only character who makes me hate whoever uses him. he has existed to spite nintendo through the years (shoulda been the main SSE villian lol).

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yoshi can get really annoying to play. Same with Zelda, Ness and Sonic

clockwerk

Smash Cadet
Sonic- he never shuts up, and he shouldn't have been in SSE

Ike- overpowered

Diddy- come on, he's a sidekick! he doesn't deserve to be among the greats