• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff. Why is that pink sack of air in this game? And why is it so weak? Plus, once on WiFi, I faced this really annoying comboing Jiggly that nearly made me rage quit,

ManRogue

Smash Rookie
I hate sonic with a passion due to him taking up valuble slots in the roster for far more deserving characters such a Vaati who should have been in brawl, due to the immense lack of lightweight villans

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Do you want to know how much BAAAAAAAAWWWWWing there would have been had sonic not got in? It would be worse than how people complain over Krystal or R.O.B. or Wolf combined. It would be a living nightmare.

Still too many people hate poor little Jigglypuff. :(
Jiggly is beast.

Remove from Brawl: :pit:

Also in the next one they must slow Pikachu's Down Special. I know it's loved by newbies everywhere, but we actually want to Smash.

Zyph73

Smash Rookie
For it would have to be Fox foremost on the grounds of the previous (Melee). I got sick of seeing Fox in Melee, and it carried over to Brawl. I can only think of other minor annoyances, like Ike because my friends ALL seem to choose and spam him. Maybe Toon Link as I had a friend who would spam his projectiles all the time, otherwise that's about it.

stealthwarrior17

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2938-7216-1604
Sonic is the most worthless character ever. He runs, REALLY FAST... that's it even in brawl.

I like Snake, good guest character.

Olimar has the most unusual attacks and mechanics...

I vote for Gliding to be removed in the next game (so few characters can use it, unfair advantage)

Gengar

Smash Rookie
I remember I almost got shot once for saying I hated JigglyCRAP;this topic makes me feel at home.
Listen,if I wanted to play as a pink test-ICICLE,I would play as Kirby.Never liked Jiggly,never will.Its just annoying to look at with its little hats and flowers;its voice is fricken annoying.Not to mention it could very well be a MALE.Its possible.Not that Jiggly epically sucks battle-wise but its just somehow taunting to face up against it;I personally take is as an insult if someone fights me as Jiggly.I feel underestimated unless I know that they took the time to get good at Jiggly and be decent with "it".

I used to hate Ike but now I like him;he used to give me a hard time when I used to suck but now,me and him are cool.XD
Yes,Sonic and his God-Mode Final Smash...Also Pikachu.-gets migraine-

Now this is not really a character,but Mario's Fludd...

WTF where they thinking?

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I hate sonic with a passion due to him taking up valuble slots in the roster for far more deserving characters such a Vaati who should have been in brawl, due to the immense lack of lightweight villans
There would have been a lightweight villain if Mewtwo had stayed in the game.

Anyway, Sonic's only problem was his moveset.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I hate diddy kong with such a burning passions. Its like all his attacks are useless. His peanut gun loads too long, his side b never does anything for me, his banana peels are useless, his up b doesnt even hurt anybody.... I think, horrible recovery, etc, etc, etc.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
My most hated character is all of the space animals (Star Fox characters). You'd probably think this was stupid, but I started hating Fox when I got the first SSB and played the computer. I thought the AI acted like a jerk and started hating Fox for the way he acted. In Melee I hated him because he fell like he had a 1 ton weight attached to his foot. It was the main reason why the computer kept dieing. And with the appearance of Falco, I started hating him for the same reason I hated Fox (Minus the falling fast. Falco didn't have that problem.). And when Wolf came I was suprised. But he soon annoyed me after that. After I beat him he wouldn't stop coming after me until he beat me (Same went for Fox and Falco). If I played all three of the computers I could have them all follow me after a minute of playing them. And plus because I thought Wolf was a little crazy in Star Fox games........... He got even more crazy in SSBB. But I respect Star Fox players, because I beleive it takes skill to controll those characters well :).

Top Bottom