• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Completely forget what I said in any previous posts I made here.

Pit, go back to your NES game and stay there.
Fox, get out of Smash, I hate you and Krystal. Falco is better.
(Thunder Spamming only) Pikachus, stop it, you noobs.
And G&W to an extent.

Bowser is now awesome. I view him as a good third choice character for me.
Peach is alright... I say that with slight reluctance.

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
sonics and warios who constantly run and diddy cuz i hate bananas more than anything else in the world

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
id have to say wario.still hate him hes only good for his bike.hes slow and fat.also the only thing jigglyFU** is good for is glitches lol(if u watched brawl taunts then you will see where i got that from)WATCH IT NOW IF U HAVNT!DO IT SEARCH IT UP! BRAWL TAUNTS!

POKE40

Smash Lord
id have to say wario.still hate him hes only good for his bike.hes slow and fat.also the only thing jigglyFU** is good for is glitches lol(if u watched brawl taunts then you will see where i got that from)WATCH IT NOW IF U HAVNT!DO IT SEARCH IT UP! BRAWL TAUNTS!
Usually I would flame people for saying that.

But since it was from Brawl Taunts, I guess I'll agree with that.

BSP

Smash Legend
personally, i just despise fighting wolf. spamming yoshi is annoying too

ssbkid~

Smash Apprentice
I despise that blasted blue bird b@st@rd ( I dare you to say that 10 times consecutively ) with a passion in this game.He just shoots his lazers at every single thing that moves!
He's pretty cool as a character and fun to play as though.

Same goes for that hedgehog and his logic defying speed!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I dislike Olimar with a passion.
I wanted to main him but everytime I threw the pikmin they just hit em off and come to kill me and my light wieght.
And then when I play one all they do is tthrow throw throw and I die.
And the smashes..................... I cant stand him anymore.

Fretmasterjim14

Smash Rookie
For me to play? Ivysaur, he doesn't seem to be fast enough for me, and doesn't seem to have much power to back up his speed, i'm a marth player, so projectiles aren't for me -.-

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
Sonic all the way he's really annoying and most of the Sonic's I know run away from me. I also to a lesser extent dislike D3, Wario, Snake, Diddy, Marth. I love facing most low tier players though because I usually crush them. (: I also hate most high tiers because they are harder to play against. I pretty much hate any high tier that I don't already play.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i hate

olimar, r.o.b,game & watch, and marth, marth because everywhere i look, there's someone maining him..WHHYYYYY? forget that. i realize marth is kinda cool.

BlueHurricane

Smash Cadet
Flaco is a stupid, jerk of a bird that can get roasted and eaten by the rest of the smash crew. His stupid lazors are too good at camping. They should replace his Up B with a tent that heals him, he's so much of a camper. If that wasn't enough, he can run away like a chicken and spam more lazorz. When you finally get in close enough, he CGs you. It's so EVIL. He's the reason why I used to use Marf.

Although I hate Jiggly more. Why? In Smash 64, I played Very Easy mode with her when I was 8. I got to Fox, and couldn't kill him with smash attacks at 200%, and I lost a stock. Useless puffball...And I still hate her/him/it to this very day.

lucha5

Banned via Warnings
i hate yoshi. and luigi, luigi is because my nana's are harder to land ,.<.<

Aceboyo

Smash Rookie
i hate olimar. lets face it. he is useless . all he can do is throw pikmin.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
The worst character is Olimar. I've always hated him and the Pikmin games, and he's the most annoying little jerk you'll ever fight against. All he does is stand there and throw Pikmin! He makes me very angry......
hes good if you know how to use him, unfortunatly I dont

AeryEcho

Smash Cadet
Wario is definitely the character that fits this description for me.
It's not really his attacks, but just...his presence? I just don't like him I guess. :\

Although Sonic is getting closer as I play Brawl more. His final smash is pretty annoying, but his voice and "attitude" that they tried to put in Brawl bothers me.

Top Bottom